youtube.com/watch?v=FyXXEph4JVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=FyXXEph4JVA

Is that a rat?

How is this funny? It's lol so random with a racial tinge

Comedy is dead

No, it's a moose.

Ahahanahahgagahahahah

We'all actually Jews are successful because most Jews are orthodox, and this requires them to be successful or else they are misusing the life god gave them.

Jew detected.

Do you know how hard it is to get into NASA?

Do you?

"Successful"

>cutting in line to be first into the showers at Auschwitz

Is that a new one? I haven't seen that one. Have you got the Coon rhyme, I can't seem to find it.

No I am not. The concept of god is simply relief from the fact that nothing happens after death.

Hail Hitler trips don't lie!!!

Yes. It reqires a four year college education after which you need to apply.

Not enough if a nigger can do it

No.

How can I be a Jew if I already established that I am an atheist?

I don't think so. I have this one, though.

I'm not a Jew.

Same fag, fuck off nigger.

I'd say that if I were a Jew...

Jewish fedora tipper... it gets worse and worse.

It is very stupid thatyou are implying black people aren't human. A black panther is still a cat even though it's fur is black.

You realize that Jewish is not a race, right?

Where did i say any of that you illiterate cunt

I knew someone would get me on that.

You fucking Jew faggot

I never got why they have so many bikes. There is no point in stealing them.

No I just pay attention in school.

The only real Jew is born from a Jewish mother... one of the corner stones of Jewish doctrine. As a result " being Jewish" describes both, a belief and a race.

Those fuckin stolen rims under the porch

Due to inbreeding they are technically a race. There are distinguishable characteristics that define them physically.

Do you even recognize a joke?

I didn't learn any of that jew shit in school and I went to Penn.

What school teaches that?

Typically the person you're talking to responds to you when you say something but i wouldn't be surprised if that were too much for you to comprehend

>Luger
>a fucking pistol
>standard German small arms was;
>a fucking sniper rifle
>seargant had a sub machine gun
>squad had one of the best machine guns ever
>oh, and a panzerfaust

>AND THIS NIGGER ASKS FOR A PISTOL
>FUCK YOU CALLING IN ARTY

lol checked and reported

But the mom believing in Judaism doesn't change her genes or her son's genes.

Thanks for pointing that out.

>"waaah why are white people victimized and labelled as racist? We are targetted by racism too and it's just as bad! :'("
>no one is ever allowed to say ANYTHING bad about white people without a catastrophic chimpout

>no one is ever allowed to say ANYTHING bad about black people without a catastrophic chimpout
ftfy

aw man not my nigga Leland Melvin. This dude is one of the greatest guys to ever be a part of NASA.

Decent poem, pretty well versed
9/10 because it'll make the Jew mad
Also (not racist) but very hateful

Heil*

No I was commenting on how I knew he would say something about the typo I made.

Yes.

Thank you for jerking me off
I too shall give you the jerky turkey
Happy we are being correct on the internet. Yeay, it was good.

Judaism is a religion, they are called people from Israel.
says on their passport STATE OF ISRAEL.

You don't get it, do you? The mom was also Jewish and born by I a Jewish mother.

Unlike Christianity/Buddhism/Islam you can not just go "Well from today on, I wanna be a Jew". Judaism doesn't work that way... you will not be fully accepted as a Jew, but only as someone who somehow believes in Judaism. Being a woman doesn't change this. You can fuck and give birth to 500 kids all from different Jewish men and you still won't be Jewish.

Cantexplainthatbilloriely.jpg

I know right? Slavery has been over for 150 years and people are still offended. Nobody comments about the irony of the religion of peace. Instead they defend terrorists from deserved islamophobia.

Don't correct me. I am talking English not German. But if you insist, so können wir uns auch auf Deutsch unterhalten.

>nobody comments about the irony of the religion of peace

Have you spent more than 5 minutes living on this planet?

That's not true.

lmao

Yeah. Remember ISIS? Remember sexism perpetuated by Muslim laws in the Middle East? The irony is that for being the religion of peace, they are as violent as hell.

>Getting this assblasted about a me me

Ich wollte nicht beleidigen, aber ich nahm an, du wolltest es sagen, wie es in Deutschland gesagt wird.

lul

...said the Jew to distract from the truth. Here a quote from a official Jewish FAQ:

"It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox."

You're legit retarded if you think that's what I was calling you up on.

lul

>Jews
>a religion
>subject is race
It's 4Chin though, I guess.

Why always so defensive?

Achtung juden!

Why the fuck did I lose to this?

Just look at this thread and online in general, there are just as many vile jokes against white people as anyone else. You're just a libtard race traitor who should kill themselves.

Dein Satzbau und Ausdrucksweise ist katastrophal. Erinnert an einen Viertklässler. Bitte kümmere dich um Nachhilfe oder lies einmal ein Buch. Und nein, nicht "Mein Kampf", das ist nämlich literarischer Müll und allein von der Lexik her absolut unterirdisch.

It's just ducking stupid buddy
But apparently asking buttfuck to get the mg, or the kar98 just didn't quite groove with the maker

Look where you are. Autism is a necessity to browse this entire site.

why always so nigger?

fucking lost

Cantexplainthatbilloriely.jpeg

Well that is a good point, but that quote does not say anything about if they would let you practice Judaism alongside them. And it still is not a race.

Kek, good goy.