Why is tits or gtfo a meme ? What does it accomplish ? Femanon asking

Why is tits or gtfo a meme ? What does it accomplish ? Femanon asking

Pic related is my best guess

It was originally done, not for all Femanons, for attention whores. It is now incorrectly applied.

Tits or gtfo

Do as we men tell you to do.

Because there should be no reason to say "hurrr femanon here!!!!!!!!!!'

And TITS or GTFO attention whore.

It is a precursor to the "memes". It's been around the board for a longtime. The reason is because you're a fucking woman on a board that is notorious for being ruthless and overtly sexual and deviant.

Moreover, you are trying to gain attention (like most women), simply because you're a women.

In other words:
>TITS, or GTFO

tits or get the fuck off you cancer bitch

tits or gtfo, scum.

It has, since day one, YEARS ago, been the rule for ALL women who feel the need on an anonymous board to show/say/imply they are a woman.

Because all women are attention whores. And we used to not plat that shit here. But Sup Forums is so numale we get faggots like you.

sauce?

brown sauce

TITS OR GTFO

gg, user

No girls on the internet

This.
Sup Forums is a level playing field, everyone is user until someone feels the need to point out they're a chick for attention.

This. There was no reason to say you were a femanon

Basically men are fucking pigs lmao
Also
Post a regular picture of you with a timestamp.

>ifunny

No need to mention you have a vagina, we already know.

theres some brilliant copypasta out there that i cant be arsed to hunt down right now, but the point is: on the net you're neutral. no sex/gender unless specified. IRL women can show off physically to gain advantage. women who try the same thing online must do the same thing online or it doesnt work.

White knight detected

Oh yeah. I take PRIDE in white knighting.

Faggot detected

>Oh yeah. I take PRIDE in white knighting.

wow you are so VIRTUOUS! You are filled with VIRTUE! Your actions are so NICE! You are so GOOD!

Guys post pics of themselves all the time, and nobody gets mad that they re breaking anonymity

>femanon
>no tits anywhere in this thread

Virgin overweight neet detected

Because we want to stroke our dicks to your tits. Shit ain't complicated.

Op here thanks for protecting me user let's go have sex

Because this board is 95% men. Women just want attention. Also, most of those dudes get asked to post dicks.

Also /soc/>>>>>>>>>>> is that way.

>tits or gtfo whore

What where you thinking Sup Forumstards?

This.

Forgot to add. Hence, by posting tits, a femanon earns the attention she is whoring for by pointing out the fact that she possesses said tits. Also, tits or GTFO.

everyone gets mad at everyone for everything on Sup Forums. most of the sexism and racism is fake. most of the anger is fake. everything on here is bullshit. saying 'nobody' gets mad about anything on here is silly and wrong and also partly right.

Tits or gtfo only becomes relavent to a thread once the gender of a post becomes the reason or rationale behind a post. A femenon does not have to tits or gtfo unitil she explicitly calls herself out at a female.

Reason being, all of us are boys. Standard male gaze. There are no girls on the internet. As soon as someone says "because I'm a woman, " unless they are a tripfag, namefag or on a non anonymous board, they must provide proof.

Simple as that. It is actually a feminist institution. Under the patriarchy, they would not have to prove proof that they are female.

This is your answer.

>Femanon asking

are u abused when u small ? do u need more?

fucking get out skullfucked degenerate femadog normie

The meme started when there were relatively few women on the internet and the internet was still mainly only used by hobbyists and professionals.

At that time, the extremely high rate of chronic autistic virginity among internet users meant the appearance of a woman could derail an entire thread. Woman tended to avoid identifying their sex on the internet to prevent getting mobbed or even harassed. Some women would make threads simply about the fact that they were a woman on the internet (a common joke was "there are no women on the internet") that would immediately degenerate into autists trying to woo her.

Unsurprisingly, it became a popular way for women seeking sexual attention in a safe context to get easy sexual attention from sometimes hundreds of people. Non-autists and other women were constantly irked by thread derailments.

So the rule came to be tits or gtfo. If you want the attention, be honest about what you want and what you're bringing to the spectacle that is Sup Forums.

Keep in mind this is from a time before Tinder, Kik, Tumblr, Omegle, and other high-bandwidth picture based sex sites. Sup Forums was an island of anonymous sexual depravity while that was still a novelty and there was a pushback by the people who were just here to laugh at cats.

Good, call me a faggot
Doesn't mean I am one :D
Also, I enjoy being good.
I AM THE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS!

I AM THE WHITE KNIGHT!

Also nice b8

>when there were relatively few women on the internet and the internet
I still have yet to see one

This.
I cringe pretty much every time I see it now, because I imagine some 14 year old giggling quietly behind the keyboard, trying not to wake up mum.

yep

>:D

Holy shit

Because it's a general rule that there are no women on the Internet, what else would there be? Also, since the majority are faceless and nameless, it doesn't affect anonymity

:DDD

Pic Relevant.

Woah, leave some pussy for the rest of us Chad

Yep, this board has officially been taken over by 12 yr olds.

Pretty much what this guy linked.
It's similar in ways to the "I'm a gril btw" and "femanon here" trolling. If you are just chilling like anyone else, it doesn't even matter. If you're playing your card for attention, the tradeoff is verification and fap material.

COME AT ME
Pic related it's me

11*

Add about 200 pounds and a fedora hat and it would be correct

Yo are those Christmas lights on the bannister? I bet they look super nice when they're on.

this

It's not a "meme". Fuck off with that fucking word already, not every single popular thing on the internet is a "meme".
It's a choice given to every female on this board that mentions she's a female for one of the following reasons :
1. Attention
2. Requiring privileges for being female
3. Attention
In relation to that :
TITS OR GTFO BITCH

T H I S
H H
I I
S S

Horseshit, white knight. Any femanon who self-identifies without a relevant reason is an attention whore. see That applies to most. OP, for instance. OP's gender is irrelevant to her question. OP wants girl advantage. OP should pay with tits. It's not rocket surgery. That femanon is even a word should be all the proof you need. Nobody drops a question here and says, "Oh, I'm a dude, by the way."

Yeah fuck that im gonna grab you by the pussy.
if you dont show tits with time stamp someday somehow.

this

Screencapped as best sum up of Sup Forums this year

not a meme, its the rules
rules which some of us haven't forgotten

yup, this guy nailed it

/thread

Kekd way too fucking hard at this post

Yep. It was daytime though.

>What does it accomplish ?
we get to see your tits.
its not fucking rocket science.
now sharpie in pooper with timestamp or get the fuck out.

When a femanon posts and reveals she's a woman by greentext or something conditional that is relevant like sex stories, questions, or advice and others tell her TITS OR GTFO, it's unwarranted.

If a femanon says, "Sup Forums what's your favorite candy? Femanon here btw", it is irrelevant to mention you're a femanon and it's assumed it is done for attention.

A little unfair because it's implied most here are men. Also people wanna see your tits in general.

TITS, you know the rules