Anyone save all the new Feeback pictures ?

Anyone save all the new Feeback pictures ?

Well?

details user

nigger what the fuck is a feeback

feedback?

Someone dump alot of new pics Other day

There was more released?

Any facials?

Yes, mostly none nude, but about 20 new pics

Do you have them? Would love to see the facials

then post

what??????
i have all her pics and vids, know her IRL

had no idea about new pics. please user, share

Oh really? Do you have the super yong pics posted?

what pics are you talking about? there are literally so many

post somethingggggggggggggggggggggg

Dump them

People should just start posting

Like she was probably a minor, not that anyone cared

Know this girl then?

nah id have to go get jumpdrive from car and im like naked in bed, go to the texas user-ib page and the pearland thread has quite a few.

she lied about being a minor in the alot of the photos, brazoria county police realized she was lying in police report but she didnt get in trouble for it. so alot of the photos that people claim are "underage" actually arent

Hmm, thought there were some that actually were. I knew about the ones she lied about. There were old black job pics I lost, and some others

How do yOu know her?

she went to dawson high school, so did i
the blow job vids are literally the first things to pop up when you google her name

Yea I know. It's awesome. But it's some of the old pics. Even the guys she's blowing doesn't have them anymore. I email him still and try to get new pics from him.

So wait, is there a facial pic of her?

do you know the name of that alvin, tx chick that he took pics of blowing him? i saved some of the pics but forgot her name. she has like really ugly
hand chest tattoos that are red and blue

this, is there even new photos of her?
this is cute and all but i want nudes

Danielle c I believe

Yea Danielle is her name. Apparently he takes pics of lots of chicks blowing him and posted them online. No clue why he never got in trouble.

Going to go ahead and call it that there's no new photos

ditto, shame

But there are

Maybe because it is pictures of his dick?

continue based user, bless you

Post?

Op lies, just older photos and facial pics are a myth

Probably

No, these pics recently got released. , they are old pcs, but new to everyone

Got the full set then?

Not posting lol

Who is the girl in the pics with her?

No idea, would like to see more. Can't lie about that

Thread is dead since nobody is posting alledged pics

Other girls isn't bad at all

Let's see some of her?

The guy who's dick is getting sucked non the pictures has an email [email protected]
See if he has pics of the other girl, Pearland guy that went to HS with her, you should email him. It's obviously a throw away, but it's real

Post said pics?

Bump

Would like to be behind her

Bump

More

Alive

Anything new here

Doesn't seem like it

FAcial of her?

damn those tattoos are stupid, but she sucks dick well

Haha yes

No lie, really decent cock

Probably why they don't mind being photoed sucking it

Truth

Got more?

What all do you have of her?

Been lurking in the background doing some other stuff. Damn, are those really tattoos? I figured they were like, finger paints. The look like child sized hands which is pretty creepy. Anyways, it's almost time for bed and I gotta figure it's about time to bust a nut so, if there's more to see, I'd like to see. ;)

Anything to share?

Anything to share? Nope. I don't have anything of either of these girls but have seen the other one posted to many times to count here on /b. I could share something else, but that'd be off topic and kinda pointless.

Actually, here's a picture of a bunch of redheads. Pointless.

lol literally know her. will post if interested.

The one giving the bj?

no the middle redhead

Yeah man, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't. Would be gracious to see her body.

fun fact she's half lebanese

Is that really her? That's so weird, I just posted that for the hell of it. You know her? What the fuck is going on?

well its obviously her, I didn't randomly photoshop this in the five minutes since you posted hahaha.

small world, friend. I know her, well.

That's fuckin' nuts man. I just saved that picture cause I thought it was awesome they all had such gorgeous red hair. I'm a NYC hair stylist so that's my shit.

She's fucking hot though. Don't imagine sunbathing does much for her, but that's a-ok if you're a cute redheard.

heres some more fire for you!

So what's her deal? How do you know her? I'm guessing there aren't any nudes, but if there are I'd be pretty interested in checking them out. She has a sweet look to her which is also appealing. She's not a bitch is she? lol

no, no nudes. shes actually a total sweetheart. absolute marriage material. most interesting thing about her is that she's full blown half lebanese

full blown half.....ok. I mean, that's not to big of a surprise, her mother is clearly where they get the hair from. I'm sure Lebanon has it's small share of redheads too.

Brains aren't there. Full blown half........half means half.