ITT: Prove you're a newfag

ITT: Prove you're a newfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Omg that's an offensive term what the fuck is wrong with you gays are Hunan too I bet your a member of the confirmed racist group anonymous, they strip everyone of identity in there secret lair which I have managed to infiltrate your going down you conservative right wing cuck just wait until I tell cenk about this

Lol look at this funny

I think that banana picture is very funny

Whats a newfag

someone please tell me how to register on this site

PRAISE KEK, TRUMP 2020

sjw feminists are such normies REEEEE

▲▲

newfag

▲▲

ITT prove you're a newfag

why are you guys so mean on here? im genuinely curious

how do you make greentext?

haha i lvoe 9gag and ifunny xddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Its the heart of trolls here what'd you expect

▲▲

newfag discord

this is where we educate you newfags on how things go around here

we'll start with showing you how to tirforce, then move on to more important things if you're worthy (you're not)

discord.gg/bp44v4s

prove you're an oldfag to get special privileges

Animal abuse and rekt videos are fucking disgusting!!! we should start a club to kill animal abusers

Autistic children every where.

your such a peice of shit

whts a new fag ?

why is everyone on Sup Forums fucking disgusting?

What does kek mean?

Fuck you, I've been on Sup Forums all year!

▲▲

People on this site really scare me.

  ▲
▲ ▲

whats dub mean, asking for a friend

This place isn't dank, it's full of iFunny reposts! Downvote!

Why are all the memes here from 9GAG?

Air-bear

Why the fuck does no one ever have a username on here?

so you browse 9gag
gj user

This discord has become my life now thank you

What the heckin?? iFunny has the original content, this place recycles iFunny's meemees!

What does ITT mean?

How do i greentext?

Fuck off newfag.

"my face when"

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

What is greentext?

>▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

pool is still closed lol

whens the next raid

how do i blank post

No u
REEEEEEEPORTED

is this the place with the hackers?

>oh i know, i'm going to call everyone newfags. what a great idea for a post guys

yay i kan greentext now

>am I doing it right

what the fq us a greentext

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Hey guys. I just came here to check this site out. I'm a little grossed out though. Why are there naked men in women's clothes?

Also look at this funny picture I habe here xD I've seen some funny pics in here already

What are dubs?

Check my double dubs newfag