How should your nationa respond if this happens?

Will you want to be on the side fighting to restore Russian territorial integrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=764euek8geU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will start ww3. That's all

Will probably accept some russian refugees and then bitch about it.

Russia is a weak irrelavent country if it wasnt for shitload of nukes

Ural and Caucassus are good borders for the EU.

>if things were different they would be different

normal people say "support Russia against China".
left terrorists somehow start a campaign of "Japan did a bad thing to China!!!, China is absolutely a victim!!! Chinese invasion is good invasion!!!."

At least Tibet/Uyghurs affair has been like that.

*nukes you two times more*

Join the anti-russian coalition and take back the occupied territories + interest.

Don't care 2bh.

And even if I did care, I'm not mad to go to war with tredecillion Chinese to help Russians get their wastleland back.

>let China become an even bigger cancer
We nuke China if this happens.

Beautiful scenario.

well i am pretty sure they can nuke you again and you won't do anything in response

Send arms to Turkic-speakers on either side of the new border
Actually I would want to do that anyway even with today's border
t. burgeroglu

>he wants to trade weak Russia for a super strong China
I will give you a few moments to think about this.

yes, we would support Russia as we did for two centuries

Both of those countries are nothing more than paper bear/dragons. Russia's nearly third world and China officially is so I say good fucking riddance to them both.

America would respond. Those fuckers have missiles at the ready aimed at China from military bases basically encircling the mainland.

How could a scenario like this take place between two countries with nuclear weapons?

Australia would be fucked without Chinese trade, you goddamn tool.

It'd be so retarded I'd just not care. China can buy it for far cheaper than a nuclear war. The Chinese know that so they aren't gonna do shit
They even renounced all their claims on any Russian territory back in the 90's

Why are you so autistic?

There's probably some netuoyos that would choose China over Russia if China gave Sakhalin/Kurils to Japan.

Hopefully with as many deaths as possible.

yeah americans would, but japs won't, they don't have weapons and balls for this

but youre australian
that's like 14th world even without all the spiders

Would not care

Yes. Rev up them nukes.

>we

t. WE WUZ MONGOLZ N SHIET

>they don't have weapons and balls for this
You don't get it, do you? If a nation like China went all out and nuked a tiny nation like Japan, without them knowing or being able to stop the nukes, there would be fuck all left of Japan to react.

You will not, cowards.

*tortures you in prison* nothin persanel, kid

Let Japan be in pacified state as long as possible, We all know what Japanese militarism looks like, it would be a catastrophe for the whole Pacific region.

>hurr no nukes

But nuclear war and genocide of the humanity is the final goal of existence of Russia.

If you weren't so autistic and butthurt to be blinded, you'd notice that he's talking about Russia nuking JapanAnti-China butthurt is honestly insane. At least read the posts before you sperg out

>w-we'd be fucked without England's support bro
>w-we'd be fucked without American support bro
>w-we'd be fucked without China's support bro

Stop posting and don't embarrass me and my wife's country ever again.

*slurp* *slurp* *slurp*
>t-there's nothing gay about sucking chinese dick all day long bro

Just like it happened with the Soviet Union

Kowtow to China for dat trade surplus

If this happens, russia will use weapons of mass destruction. I hope. But most likely this will not happen. The area is almost unsuitable for life. The Chinese are peaceful.

I can't remember the Cold War event where China occupied half of the SU

>russia will use weapons
W U N D E R W A F F E

Pidoruskies... Pidoruskies never changes

>support
I didn't say support, did I? I said TRADE.
Australia is primarily and export economy, although that is shifting. We send most of our ore to China.
Please fuck off back to R eddit, you stupid fucking teenager.

/thread

> The Chinese are peaceful.
not really
more like the poor sobs have been traumatized by brits too much and won't really fight west or even russia
i wish they'd man up. maybe they would if they win south china sea

>How should your nationa respond if this happens?
youtube.com/watch?v=764euek8geU

do you really poop on streets?

not half but there were some small border conflicts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

>more like the poor sobs have been traumatized by brits too much and won't really fight west or even russia
It's easy to say that when the cockroaches aren't colonizing YOUR country.

Probably by being very careful to make sure some elite Americans survive the nuclear war that's going on.

Not really. Tbh I dont care about neither Russia or China, and most of that lost Russian territory is just small towns and snow. The entirety of the Russian population and industrial heartland is between the Urals and Europe.

>The Chinese are peaceful.
I bet you are from Moscow and never deal with any chinese in your life

colonizing yeah but they aren't taking any land by force anymore except from other asians

muh russian wunderwaffe muh

mikhailo, you DO know that pic in the background is a Challenger explosion, right?

But nobody does that anymore. It's a good way to get slammed with sanctions on your country.

not every nation is australia tier bro
you know the guy that came up with "end of history" nonsence was asian, right?

>from moscow
we deal with more chinese than you for sure.

It's a great book. Try to read it before you judge, nigger

> "What we may be witnessing is not just the end of the Cold War, or the passing of a particular period of post-war history, but the end of history as such: that is, the end point of mankind's ideological evolution and the universalization of Western liberal democracy as the final form of human government."
пoтpaчeнo

That is fucking retarded

Maybe Vladivostok and the far east China would want under direct sovereignty

But why would it want to have to expand its bureaucracy over the gigantic 3000 mile mess that is Siberia and not only border with Korea and some angry SEA monkeys but also Iran

Why would China want to conquer Mongolia and have to keep 3 million angry tribesmen subdued

Why would China want to conquer Kazakhstan

A lot of these places China projects power over through ""construction projects"" and corporate investment anyway, assuming absolute sovereignty over these places is completely unrealistic, pls stop larping

>muh russian rockets NEVAR does that muh

Quite a concise book innit?

>you know the guy that came up with "end of history" nonsence was asian, right?
No? What is it?

Heh. European expansionism is truly a cancer of 21st century. EU borders ends at the current western borders of russia

long story short the fukuyama guy said "commies are over the world is different nao" kind of stuff that turned out no to be true

this guy wasted time reading his book it seems

That's a pretty stupid rationalisation Ivan

You could say that the Nietzche guy said dude TRANSFORM INTO AN ANIMAL THORUGH THREE PHASES LMAO and that stuff is a bunch of wish wash bullshit but that doesn't make Zarathrustra not worth reading

Fukuyama eloquently presents a lot of paradigmatic points of the immediate post-cold war American academic community and it will be a renowned primary text whether you like it or not

Old Finnish joke, re-done.

Putin and Trump are such popular leaders that at the end of their lifespan they get cryogenically frozen so that they can come back later. In the year 2050 they are revived and given some newspapers to catch up.

Putin reads the paper first says to Trump: "Seems like your country really needs you. Apparently the Republicans haven't won an election in 20 years."

Trump takes the newspaper and says to Putin: "Seems like your country really needs you too. Apparently there is an ongoing border dispute between Finland and China."

>Millions of frozen Chinese in Siberia.

>Why would China want to conquer Mongolia and have to keep 3 million angry tribesmen subdued

The majority of Mongolians already live in China you donut.

This has always been a fantasy based on wishful thinking and a lack of understanding of geography..

>Inner Mongolia
>Not in the center

Why is it called this

>Sinicised Mongolians who have lived in China for centuries/decades and are intermarried into the culture and families of China
>Mongols who grew up in Mongolia doing their Finnish throat singing and eating live lambs on pit fires near big white tents

Big difference, but I wouldn't expect a Thai fuckboy to understand

Probably something to do with mistranslation

Try fight us and see what would happen.

Not literally, but kind off like the break up of the union into independent republics, of which some decided to join the NATO. So basically, Soviet Union had nukes, but still it couldn't prevent parts of Soviet territory form slipping into the American hands
No, I don't.

>>Mongols who grew up in Mongolia doing their Finnish throat singing and eating live lambs on pit fires near big white tents

Except they love Chinese up there. And most of them don't live in yurts anymore. Also,
>Finnish throat singing

Nice tired reddit meme, I bet you actually thought you were clever for inserting that.

China is fucked. Russia have fuckload of nuclear even more than US and they will never hesitate to fire all their nuke to Chinese main city. Remember they spend their whole budget to research, build and maintain Ballistic Missile.

>nuclear even more than US
And people says intards aren't stupid, LOL

>win
not when i'm still fucking breathing

Why does Russia need so much land? China has a much larger population and deserves it.