>year of our lord 2017
>there are fifth columnists who want finland to be a part of russia

but nobody wants finland to be a part of russia here

But we're friends, aren't we?

>but nobody wants finland to be a part of russia here

Just like in 1809 and 1939 right?

Remove Sw*de, rape russkie.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4gngIJH22o

Canada loves Finland. We could have beautiful autism babies.

we don't have so many ukrainians to waste this time.
*grabs your clay*

Häng dig

Drunk at 2pm on a Sunday?

Do you even know to re set your clock?

Hope the land was enough for all those dead soviets.

Yeah, we would sell more ukranians but they start to die from hunger in ukraine so next time, I guess

I don't want F*nland to be a part of Russia, I want F*nland to be a part of a big glass sea.

Btw you ran out of Ukrainians to send here by the last months of winter war. All the rest you sent were russians so don't just blame ukrainians for the utter incompetence of your countrymen.

I don't like sperg level this conversation is heading

imagine how shitty this country would be, if it was still ran by slavshits. very scary

Neither do i so let's just stick to the fact that your country can't even fully occupy a 4 million populus country when it's completely strained of men and supplies. And you had 2 chances to do it.

Finlands success makes me very unhappy

What are you talking about russia is good, RUSSIA SAVED THE FINNS, LOOK AT KARELIA!!!!!!!!!
IT BECAME MODERNIZED VIA SOVIET/RUSSIAN TECHNOLOGY

At least you agreed that Karelia is our rightful clay.

Oh it's not but you've fucked it so beyond repair no one want's to touch it even with a long stick.

We can do whatever we want with it because it's ours

That's just Finland without Sweden's influence. Nothing wrong with Russia, they have megacities.

>We can do
more like we don't do anything, because anything that filthy slavs touch turns into shit

don't even mention
having a sizable russian minority was a legitimate danger
all that crime, AIDS and violence
makes me sweat profusely.

but Karelia is shit. We touched it quite a few times by the look of it
*touches you*

Finland without Sweden's influence is what you're seeing now and have seen in the last 200 years. If i'd be sweden's influence we'd be russia tier frontierland.

This. Everything that Russkies have touched are shit. Including former Soviet lands in Eastern Europe.

Swedish people living on Swedish lands speaking the Swedish language of Finnish?

Well of course, Pre-war it was one of the most urbanized areas in baltics.

After war USSR managed instead of keeping it urbanized to deurbanize and deindustrialize the whole area and repopulate it with criminals. God thank we managed to get our people out of there before you took it. It's funny how everything even slightly developed in russia turns to shit.

But finns still live there
We touched your country a few times. If you know what I mean

currently approx 5% speak swedish and most of them are poorass inbred fishermen. And by legislation and global jurisdiction this is Finland so stay mad cryptoahmed.

Finland-Swedes are such an embarrassment on the name of Finland.
A whole self-proclaimed ethnicity united mainly by their desire to associate with a concept(ethnic Swedes and their traditional identity) that no longer even exists in Sweden.

I wonder if they ever feel like they are such silly little cuckolds after they post in sverigetråden.

Approximately 90% of the finnish population from karelia were reimmigrated to other parts of Finland. In the war period. The current finns there are just slavs wanting to get in here.

I agree, all Finns are Swedish so there's nothing special about them.

But you said you moved all people from there before the occupation.
I agree

Karelia as a region extends beyond the old Finnish borders.

If we'd be swedes we'd have such genes, such majority language and such arrogant mentality. Also we'd drink less, we'd kill ourselves less. And we'd actually be germanic.

Now if any of those are true then i'd consider myself a swede but even fennoswedes by their own proclamation don't wan't to assosiate with swedes. Should tell you enough about the state of your country and people living there.

Guy posting a turbofennoswede tells we're swedes.

hmmmmmmm....

None of that matters because we owned you for most of the past millennium. Finland didn't exist before us.

>we'd kill ourselves less

Finns have higher suicide rates, suicide and thoughts about it is an essential part of the Finnish psyche.

The guy was extremely antifinnish even my average combo karelia+ww2 reparations didn't bother him. The only thing he was butthurt about is Finnish identify so I used that to get the response

But now it exists and keeps existing.

And now Jamal owns you. You'll be begging for a Finnish invasion before the next decade.

Well duh, we made it. And you make us proud.

ITT: Russian bootyblast

You had no part in the creation of Finland. That thank goes to Russia and especially the romanov dynasty.

You were just a unimportant little power trying to paddle against the stream and act big before getting put to your place by russia.

Which we also created?

What did Finland ever create that wasn't made out of mud?

>Which we also created?

Myths and legends aren't true my swedish kang. Get real.

Swedish people have been nice to me

I like Sweden

Pre-Sweden Finland is like 99% myth and legend.

I assume they're in aus because there's no way anyone would come here of their own free will

never met a swede in person. I mean here they have been nice to me

>assume they're in aus because there's no way anyone would come here of their own free will

>nobody would go to a country filled with beautiful blondes craving foreign cock

why do americans have to make it about cucking all the time?

It's expected. Shitcunt.

glad I'm not from there then

it is their national obsession

I didn't even mention race/ethnicity, I simply said foreign, it was you two dumbshits who implied I meant this sites definition of cucking, nigger shit.

What do you even know about history? Since from what i've seen from you before you like to spout a lot of bull with nothing even relatively truthful to it. Also the blind hate for finns you have kinda makes your posts less believable on itself.

Now give me a historically correct rundown of pre-swedish finland and i'd very much like you to use wikipedia, historical sources and archeological findings in this small task i'm giving to you. And if you mention mudhut or sticks and stones, swedes ruling half the world, coming from atlantis etc etc, i'm instantly disregarding what you've written. Now for real, let's see what you've got.

t: Masters degree on history especially on northern history.

And pic related is from archeological findings reconstructed finnish housing circa 1000ad

But they wuz atlanteans and you wuz mud huts

Give me a bit of a rundown if you would. In fact a rundown off all the North would be pretty cool. I like the knightly orders that wuz

Drop that strawman and I'll consider it.

So nothing?

Lots. But I won't argue on your terms, posing as your strawman.

Incidentally this is why people IRL probably can't stand you.

OK i'll drop the strawman. Go on mr.We wuz

nice roleplaying faggots

Finland lacked the proper structure of a nation, making it a political vacuum which would inevitably have been taken over by either Sweden or Novgorod. Finland as a nation didn't exist before that.

Sweden had acquired this structure through Roman influence mere centuries earlier.

Sweden also had 10-20 times more people. Only 50k people in 13th century Finland.

Not quite, Sweden actively sought out and adopted their ways, traveling to the other side of the continent to learn. The byzantines probably didn't even know we existed.

Now I don't think being subjugated and having it forced upon you makes a nation worth less, but it does mean that we created Finland. Not the Finnish people.

Modern day Sweden and Finland are both disgusting shitholes where criminals walk free after rape and murder.
Swedish influence only corroded us but luckily, not enough that there's no hope for us left.

>t: Masters degree on history especially on northern history.

*tips*

Yes and this can be accorded to the simple fact that Finland was inhabited by small populus scarce tribes. Going on we wuz and sperg mode about this doesn't make you look good or like your people were any way superior other than with organized political power due to population and byproduct of that centralized form of government

You got the scientific influence directly upstream from the saxons who got it from franks who got it from soissons who got it from romans who got it from etruscans and greeks who got it from mesopotamia etc etc.

You didn't actively seek information from byzantines and infact you were seen as only fit warriors by the emperors who made varangian guard. Byzantines were also very reluctant to give any technology away and i'd imagine least to soem northern barbarians who just moments earlier were trying to raid their lands.

STOP POSTING MY FACE

>Which we also created?
False.

There was no such thing as 'Sweden' back then. Rurik was just another war-lord and since he was genetically Finnic, they have right to claim him as his own. Needles to say, the biggest part in creation of the Rus had: leftovers of the Western Slavs that stayed in modern-day "Russian" territory, leftovers of Goths and other Eastern Germanic people and viking elite.

There is no place of 'Swedes' in this tale, since Viking was more of a profession than nationality.

based Poland

>leftovers of Goths and other Eastern Germanic people
According to whom? Most sources state that Varangians were the only Germanics who took part in the creation of the Kievan Rus.

t. cai göran

I'm tired of your butthurt towards the swedes, you should be butthurt towards your ancestors who were too betas to allow swedes to turn you into pets.

They were genetically Finnic, nonetheless. :^)

you said they where Germanics though

As in Germanic-speaking.

Wow, you're terrible at history. We have physical evidence of more in-depth interactions with krikland. What else did you lie about?

but I thought finnish tribes where cucking germanics at this time in history

Proto-Finnics definitely cucked native Estonian, Finland, Karelia etc people when they arrived to the Baltic and this cucking extended to Sweden too which is why people from Central Sweden(like Rurik) carry higher rates of our haploshit.
But all of this happened over 1500 years before the Viking age.

t. other but knower

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7-8% of Swedish men have Finnic paternal DNA.

Goths were very much present in Crimea and Southern Ukraine up to Tatar and Mongol raids.

Also, Eastern Germanics mixed heavily with local Proto-Slavic population. So it's safe to say they were the leftovers.

>DNA

Again, you know nothing! I'm wasting my time with you.