Married anons

married anons.
whats the best thing about being married ?
do the pros beat the cons?

You get to watch your wife be fucked by a huge bull on a daily basis.

The best thing about being married are the tax percs.

The worst thing about being married is that you are married.

It depends if your wife takes it in the ass.

I'm actually happy being married but I can't name you one thing what's universal good and tied to the marriage.
In my case its traditionalism and family above everything else.

>do the pros beat the cons?

I don't let cons anywhere near me or my family. So the pros win for sure.

pros
>fuck every morning
cons
>fight every night

Pros: No longer have to venture outside to find a female that won't fuck you.
Cons: Sometimes they ask you to do shit.

Nailed it. They'll cook too sometimes.

Truth.

I love my wife, but she really makes me do some stupid shit.

On the bright side, she is fucking hot and a sexual fiend. Always wakes me up with a blowjob, so you can't beat that perk.

This. Pick one who eats pussy and does anal. Trust me.

they get fat and ugly as they age.

Beeing together with the one you love most is wonderful. Beeing married is just to show the rest of the world,that you are a family now. You have someone you can talk with about everythink and you are never alone with a problem.
You only have sex with this one person, but you will try things and have experiences you wouldn't have with a one night stand or just a short relationship. So: beeing married is great

This guy is obviously not married.

He's probably christian you amoral fuck

I am a woman and I am married. And have the best fucking husband in the world!

>22 Married a year and a half and in navy

>Pros
-Taxes
-if military get 1500+extra a month
-my wife's a god damn freak. Loves anal and we regular and reverse rp all the time
-she's borderline nympho and basically craves it 24/7
-morning sex is almost always available even if it is like peeling apart a grilled cheese sometimes.
-fucking literally all the time.
-someone to send dank memes to and visa versa
-cuddling is the shit especially when cold
-movies together. Cooking together. Driving places and general doing anything not alone is damned amazing.
-always someone to count on if I forget sonething/always in a pinch
-2 incomes are better than 1
-procreation possibilities exist
-period sex is fucking legit
-angry makeup sex is fucking LEGIT
-unlimited nudes and almost on command
-after dating for long enough to marry you she's pretty much open to 10x more sex shit than single girls

>cons
-more persons spending moneys
-fighting
-literally everything is more expensive
-pms
-gotta listen to daily complaining and shit (honestly worth)

Idk what else.. pros Def outweigh cons unless the chick is a total cunt. Just don't marry a total can't you'll be aight. Def worth in the end though.

>Beeing

If you're old enough to be posting on Sup Forums you should end your life. You misspelled being, not only that, you did it three times. You really should just kill yourself.

Get out singlefag

+1

Same faggot.

but is it worth it

literally nothing.

I've been married 4 years.
I've known her for 20 years.
We've been back together for the last 6 years.

It goes downhills pretty fast.

I don't think I will be married much longer and I have huge regrets about marrying in the first place.

If we split then I will NEVER remarry. Not worth it.

So do you if you weren't already

God loves you all.

don't listen to this idiot. If your wife works (as most couples have in modern economy) then your taxation is much worse. I went from getting back taxes (~1k) to paying (~8-14k), that is on top of monthly tax payments as taken by my work place. Notice, this on salaries borderline homeless for california standards (~140k/year).

So, unless you have multiple kids and mortgage, marriage for tax purpose is an economical suicide.

Beside that, pros do beat the cons as long as the person you married is a normal person (normal as in "with a linear behaviour"). That will help you both get through problems and challenges of life together, while maintaining your mental sanity.

well im fucking a married chick, and ive fucked 4 married girls total. so yeah get married get through the honeymoon stage then they come looking for the young handsome guy from work and they'll cheat on you

Best part about being married? Having someone to help out with day to day shit/ give you the support to do something

Married is definitely better than being alone, and unless you wanna deal with thots all day, fuck being single.

I still have sex often in my marriage, so im not sure if im lucky or the sexless marriage was a meme

When you can look back on memories. I don't want to be with a bunch of random cunts throughout life then have no way to look back on adventures and all that.

"Oh hey do you remember when....oh nvm that was whoeverthefuck"

Been married for 7 years. Love every moment of it. She's my best freind.

>Visa versa
Well i know why you joined the navy atleast

If you stupid enough to marry a thot or a rat you deserve everything that happens to you.

Marry a girl with morals, never worry again.

You do you, though. The womens wrong for doing what shes doing, you are just the dick in the situation

> In navy
>-she's borderline nympho and basically craves it 24/7
>-morning sex is almost always available even if it is like peeling apart a grilled cheese sometimes.
>-fucking literally all the time.

who is she fucking when you're out for Navy stuff?

I'm on a minesweeper and only go out for like 5 to 10 days at a time like maybe every 5 weeks.
And it is possible to have a crazy sex drive and also have self control.

>still have more sex than you so doesn't matter

Not having to care about joggers and white women is a plus

/thread

divorcedfag here, can confirm

KEK
This guy thinks his wife isn't fucking other niggers when he's gone for 10 days, that's just precious :^)

how am i a dick? am i supposed to feel bad because these women cant get off my balls

don't listen to this guy! this makes mustard gas!

>minesweeper

I'm really only coastal anyway so I always have phone service and usually skype or text like 24/7 she works too much and is too lazy anyway. And even if she did cheat on me, with her taste and the things that we've experimented with there's like a 99% chance it'd be a drunk incident with a chick anyway.

This is a perfect example of another good thing about marriage. Trust and peace of mind.

If she's cheats she hits the street and she wouldn't survive 2 days without my income and knows it.

The denial is strong with this one, just admit your a cuck m80000

+1 for stupid things. Always do here....

>Being old enough to be married
>Can't spell "being"

I pity your spouse.