9 seasons of the greatest show ever created confirmed

9 seasons of the greatest show ever created confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_CyMqQBO8w
youtube.com/watch?v=GHsQ6UsA7Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>watching cartoons
You have to be 18 to post here kid.

faggot

I tried watching the first few episodes while high. I couldn't. It was too stale for me.

he says 9 more seasons.
so we will get 11 or 12.

Sauce?

>my favorite part of all the television I've ever seen is the third episode, season 1

hell yeah 25 more years of rick and morty

Overated shitty program

>Implies Rick and Morty isn't tight
>Is a nigger
Kill yourself

It's the stalest of stale.

I was really hoping shitty fucking Family Guy would be the last shit cartoon that retarded autistic adults enjoyed, but it never fucking ends. Stale shit after stale shit.

was that when they put that nut inside that little boys anus and he got smart? That's how far I got. After that, I evaluated that the humor is too young for me.

Family Guy is worse than Rick and Morty's and I despise that show.

SAMEFAG

I bet you watch rubbish like the walking dead or you like the tv series game of thrones.

Guys don't rag on family guy I think it's great that mentally challenged people can make tv shows too this day and age

>implying
The walking dead was good until 2nd season. Got sick and tired of them looking for a dumb lost little girl and instantly became stale after realizing she was in the barn the whole fucken time. Never seen game of thrones.

>mentally challenged
>too
TOO

can you post a link for the info of 9 more seasons renewal?

great, I'll be able to watch season 7 wen I'm 65.

GoT introduced Natalie Dormer and Sophie Turner for faps and that was good

i bet you watch mlp you autistic faggot

ITT: Austistic man babies fight about TV show they like, as if calling something bad has ever stopped a fan from watching a show

season 3 ep 1 sucks fucking shit tho . That show went to ass faster than family guy did

Too as in also, I'd assume

what does this little homo enjoy? no matter what you say people will rag on it. no show is perfect

the walking dead was never good, it was too dramatic. essentially a chick show
game of thrones was terrible, I couldn't make it passed the 3rd book. I didn't make it passed the first episode in the tv series(don't bother)
what do you watch?

Not arguing. Just expressing my opinion on how stale rick and morty was for me and OP got butt hurt about it for some reason as if he was fighting for Mordor.

what in the Rick crawled up your ass and vaporized your pathetic little twat heart?

this show fucking sucks. everyone tries to say its deep and covers existential topics but its just another sci fi cartoon with dick jokes. justin roiland fucking sucks

bit butthowl are ya

Actually the first season was good. Almost like another zombie movie. Fast paced until later seasons when it slowed down and got overly dramatic. I used to watch Vikings until the the third season. It too got too dramatic rather than action and raiding.

basically this. you either love justin roiland burping and screaming or you dont

what is a better sci fi show to watch ?

Wrong nigger.

>its just another sci fi cartoon with dick joke
And bad ones at that.

name one show you enjoy queerbait...

Walking Dead >>> Rick and Morty

Interstellar. Just cut it into 30 minute sections for episodes.

This show is like any dan harmon show.. its funny and well written.. no need to be dramtic.

never watched vikings.
I mostly read or when I have a few drinks watch mindless humor
there hasn't been a decent tv show or movie in the past 5 years (that isn't a remake or similar stories of something

not saying much

>mfw i never even heard of this shit show until last year

i assume it's for the spongebob crowd of 30 yr old virgin autists

This

currently watching mash

its half improvised by justin roiland in the studio. it just has punchlines like shiny keys for you babies.

>zombie drama

Like, I am about the show and all

but you actually sound like an underage faggot. Pls go

stranger things. assuming you want something new. it's still shit.

Meanwhile an actual GOOD cartoon starts in new season in 3 days

>
you win this one...

Gawd damn it Carl!

north english detected

It's pretty good if you like Norse mythology and raids as well as shrooms and shamans(one episode is trippy af with that).Like I said, it got stale af for me after 3rd season but that's to be expected. There was raids, rapes, and old technology. Pretty good for a history channel show.

>*burp* fuck you morty!
>no fuck you rick you fucking fuck! suck my dick! oh no a wormhole!!!
>*burp* it's no *burp* big deal morty settle down
>settle down?!?!?! what do you mean settle down!??!

quality shit man

waiting for flutershy to come on

>north english detected

100% accurate

I'll give it a go user

So deep

You can shit on whatever u want. I enjoy community, rick and morty, arrested development, and louie. You watch whatever it is that you like

The amount of reused material in this show is astounding.

wrong reaction pic

yeah but when you come out and say rick and morty is well written you should be corrected

Come back after you(binge) watch the first season and thank me. Also they got some fine bitches in there.

you are right. almost as much as a single episode of rick and morty

back to your shitty anime. weeb

disappointed by the last episode tbh...hopefully not a sign of the quality this season...

pretty sure you like arrested development for the wrong reasons

It's good but Chappelle Show outranks by far. I couldn't even call it the greatest animated show of all time.

yeah more belches and farts this season amirite

true
still good though

Chappelle Show is literally cancer. Go kill yourself.

the majority of the jokes are the references.
>implying

Now I know you don't even watch TV. You have autism. It's ok that you don't understand humor. You don't need to be angry about it.

Durr, what is an opinion?

Curb your enthusiam is half improvised.. it is still a well written show. Rick and morty has ana complex story structure and an outline. Just like cye. I am not saying you are an idiot or anything you are entitled to your opinion.. i work in hollywood with over 50 movies to my credit andj think the show is great. I am not a moron.. and i am not saying you are either.

No it isn't. The writers just go on tv tropes scifi and Justin Roiland screams at himself for 20 minutes.

Dude I watched that crap back in the days. It's a fucken nigger making fun of niggers. I find no humor in that shit.

you are definitely a fucking moron. any other words of wisdom?

missing the point but take the easy road

That's literally episode 1

refer to

Nope you summed it up for me

The ending of this episode broke the mood of self-sacrifice with Rick at the end of the Season 2 finale, as well as ruining the relationship building they'd done with Beth and Jerry all through Season 2.

Big fan of the story arch though. I think the McNugget sauce really adds to Rick's dynamic character.

It isn't that simple you're just trolling. I hope you find what you're looking for here. You obviously have no taste or courage to hold a conversation.

it has some witty social commentary
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CyMqQBO8w

Comparing CYE to rick and morty just discredited anything you can say. They are nothing alike. Stick to the sundance trailers

are you mad I didn't find last episode that great? it wasn't even the that high concept or clever so you just look stupid trying to act like belches and farts is its antithesis in terms of humor...

Walking dead is the most autistic show ever idk why people like that shit. At least cartoons show a little bit of creativity

>takes acid once

Ok m8. Implying white people don't watch that show to laugh at niggers and niggers don't watch that show to embrace their cultures hence its' popularity. Plus Dave Chapelle is a shit host who left in the middle of his season to Africa(probably drugs). I still remember that crap from back in the days.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHsQ6UsA7Js
end of the unity episode
so many feels

> it wasn't even the that high concept or clever so you just look stupid

try again?

it wasnt drugs. he was sick of people coming up to him in public going I'M RICK JAMES BITCH

That show is still shitty, user, maybe worse than R&M. All TV is shit.