You are in charge of directing a snuff film and she is going to be the star of your next one...

You are in charge of directing a snuff film and she is going to be the star of your next one, she is also going to be the one who is killed. She has helped make films in the past but due to customer request she is going to be in the next one, whether she wants to or not.
>Pic related.
The customers want her to die gruesomely. How do you have her killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/young-woman-painful-moan-beheading-small-knife-brazil/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill her with kindness

Killed by a Pilot

?

the same way you dad killed your hetrosexuality

ANAL SNU SNU

Have it be magic themed. She walks on stage and there's a box just big enough to fit her if she curled up into a ball. She takes off her heels and playfully waves goodbye to the camera, and winks. She then enters the box while an assistant seals her inside. Once sealed a box containing 5 swords is brought out and one by one they are plunged through the box at different angles. Once they are all in, the box is spun 360 and one by one the swords are removed. The box is opened and the assistant poses as if she is standing with him. He then pauses "oh silly me" and tips over the box. Hwr dead corpse plops out and her grabs her limp wrist and raises it as high as he can as if she just won a boxing match. He smiles to the camera and the sound of a crowd cheering is played, but she isnt cheering. Her expressionless, cute, lifeless face stares on, blankly while we get a nice look at her blood soaked body.

For originality

interest bump

Beheaded, head used like a fleshlight while her corpse is destroyed via woodchipper. Once there's enough cum in her head that it's coming out of her nose its destroyed via hydrolic press.

Wwyd?

I know her irl, wants to act. God the thought of her ending up in that situation is giving me the weirdest boner right now.

More content

C'mon

Bump

I'd go full on theatrical.
Get an Aztec priest outfit and cut her goddamn heart out. Bonus points if you do it at the top of a long staircase.
Afterwards fuck the body or kick it down the stairs and fuck the heart.
Huitzilopochtli hungers.

OP you're a fucking weirdo. I've seen this thread like 5 times with the same fucking photo... Clearly just some 'edgy' stalker beta faggot who got turned down, now you're having some edgy autistic murder fantasies.
Do everyone a favour and cut your fucking dick off

BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER XDDDDDD

This. So much this. I kind of want her disemboweled/carved out before the beheading as It can be lived through long enough to get some good noises out of her.

Funnier than most ylyl posts

what the actual fuck is wrong with you..? go drink a bottle of drain cleaner you subhuman freak.

I love having a woman be submissive during sex, but those of you posting this beheading shit are beyond any kind of hope.

Sorry, but it is my duty as a self-aware human being with integrity to inform this person that he is filth and the world would be far better off if he were dead and forgotten.

Eventually someone might get through to him and be rewarded by his removal from the gene-pool. Can't imagine someone with these 'fantasies' is too far off from that in the first place. Sociopaths are generally pretty fucking miserable inside and need to be put down like the animals they are.

Nothing wrong, im just turned on by gore, pain and death.
bestgore.com/beheading/young-woman-painful-moan-beheading-small-knife-brazil/

Her with short hair