A lot of my students follow me on Instagram. As a teacher, a non pedo, and a professional...

A lot of my students follow me on Instagram. As a teacher, a non pedo, and a professional, what do I do about posts like this? Do I block them?

Getthelube.com

post more, just make sure PR doesn't get a hold of it

>As a teacher, a non pedo, and a professional
rule one of teaching is never fucking add your students to social media of any kind. you know that.

looks legal to me

Mo but they added me.

Um I teach junior high in a troubled area

Right? OP is either a fuckin dumbass waiting to get fired or this is just bait. I'm betting on the latter. Never met a teacher stupid enough to even ask this.

Look and move on. You technically shouldn't feel any lust so I don't see a problem. If you get called up about it, just comply with whatever your superiors say. They'll probably say you have to get rid of the account or whatever.
You're probably the teacher no one likes.

Tits or GTFO

but consider yourself fired already. Soon as one of the prudish or piece of shit washed up mothers catch wind of you. You're fucked and raped by your own feminist sisters. Once a husband or step dad gets a hold of your instagram or pics. Then consider yourself raped by your own gender in a thousand ways and say hello to minimum wage slave job and banned from teaching.

You either have to delete your social media or have an alias and deny its you and somebody hacked your drop box or whatever. So you can be given a 2nd chance and not bard for life from teaching.

OR pull the Jew card on being a victim to the mothers anti-semitism

I'd fuck her ass hard

>>OR pull the Jew card on being a victim to the mothers anti-semitism

Ha-haaa this works every time.

what's your point? If some 12 year old girls added you, would you just add them back?

>You're probably the teacher no one likes.
all the teachers I know have their profiles locked the fuck down for privacy and would never add a student as a friend. It's risk they don't need. If you get accused of any kind of unprofessional behaviour later on, it doesn't look good.

Why the husband would it be a problem? I imagine they'd like it too?

Exactly, juniors teacher is hot and guys wanna bang the hot teacher. Wife gets jealous and accuses the teacher of ruining the marriage. ETC ETC you get the picture.

Student I had last year

Well Shiiiiet I guess it depends on where you're from. The cool teachers all stay in touch with students even years down the line.

Personally, I'd fuck em.

This

um, girl in your pic is fuckin 20

What's your insta name?

Unfollow, best action you could do

make your account private, you're a professional

Lies, she's not from a junior high, more like 10th-11th grade.

make your account private, dumbass

also is that pic supposed to be you or a student