Meet cute girl on Tinder

>Meet cute girl on Tinder.
>Wear my best suit.
>Make minimum wage, but take her out to an expensive restaurant anyways.
>Order multiple bottles of wine.
>$140 bill on me.
>Go for drinks and drop another $100.
>As we leave the bar, asks if I can drop her off at a friends.
>Drive 40 minutes out of town to her friends.
>Says thanks and leaves car.
>Drive home 40 minutes alone.

I just spent $240 on a date and didn't even get a hug. What the FUCK is wrong with women these days?!?!?!

Pic is me.

You could've pulled out at any point. You're just a future cuck, stop dating and get used to being alone.

>multiple bottles of wine
>$140 bill

She saw through you, you stupid fuck. If you're gonna act like a big shot you gotta commit.

oh well I'll bite because nice trips

>doing fancy things with sluts met on Tinder
your first mistake was to consider her as a decent human beeing

>meet girl on tinder
>spend $240 on her

you cant overfeed women with money.
Their like animals where if you show them you have food, theyre going to come after you. Then after theyve eaten, they leave and run somewhere else.
Or you could show them you have food and only taunt them with it. And until you get the poosy, you throw more at them.

While you could be showing them you have money, only give a little at a time.

Do this user and cuckolds will quickly filter out.

Its tinder why the hell are you even spending any money on them?

think of all the hookers you could have got w/ that $240

>You could've pulled out at any point.
This. OP, I don't mean to give you shit, but you must learn this. When you're with a girl, and you know that it's going like this, it's the easiest thing in the world to say "fuck this, I'm better than this" and walk away.
>doing fancy things with sluts met on Tinder
>your first mistake was to consider her as a decent human being
This as well. Honestly, this is a "social app" for vapid party whores.

you spoiled the bitch without making her feel guilty ONCE. kys. you have no game.

what you should have done is act like you ain't got much money, talk to her like a normal person, she would give up the pussy and want to see her again, but you were more worried about spoiling her than getting some pussy. enjoy your credit card bills faggot.

If you think dropping money is all it takes to get a girl, you suffer a severe lack of understanding about how they works.

Also even if you paid her a trip to Paris it doesn't entitle you to her favors, unless you go out with a hooker.

I'm a gentleman. I don't want hookers. I just wanted to take a beautiful woman out for a classy time. What's wrong with wanting to work my magic at the end of the night?

so get one $240 hooker.

>be me, 25/f/hot as fuck but not in a slutty way
>student and not willing to sell ass so poorfag
>keen to head to friends outta town, but no car, no cash
>starving bored, jump on Tinder for laffs
>instantly get bombarded by 2.6/10 viginfag
>decide to play him for laffs
>guy is serious, wants to go on date
>hungry me thinks yeah, all my friends use guys I can try it too!
>guy picks me up in old fashioned suit, looks like 1930's faggot, even wearing a godamn fedora
>i'm embarrassed in my casuals but he brushes it off while opening the door of his 1983 Honda for me
>takes us to, no shit, the BEST place in town, I can't believe my hungry eyes
>think it's a joke but no, this magnificent kissless faggot is gonna buy me the best meal i've ever had, stoked.jpg
>order the most delicious sounding shit I can, meanwhile he's throwing wine at me like roses for a godamn matador but I know what he's up to and wine doesn't open these legs
>make awkward small talk, obviously just enjoying my meal but dickless here is so pissed he thinks we're having the greatest time
>leave in tears after the most glorious meal i've ever had, mistakenly agree to drinks after
>find shithole filled with nerds, real proper fucking nerds
>Place smells, only disgusting craft beer, he incessantly talks shit about vidya
>i'm getting anxious to see my friends, ask to leave
>he thinks this is it, agrees to take me to my friends place 40mins away. He's so drunk he thinks i'm taking him there to fuck his brains out, no doubt his tiny member is rock hard while he dreams about me and my friends fucking him to death
>get to friends finally, ugh i'm sick of him talking shit about vidya!
>get out, say thanks and close door
>his face crumples, he knows he's not invited
>turn 180 and walk away
>get high with my friends and we eat eachothers pussies all night
>alpha as fuck

Yes, made me laugh hard. Ahhh how the truth is so had to grasp. Either Op, you suck it up, do coffee dates or expect to be taken for all your worth. Get a hooker. Least you'll get what you want.

While a man should be a gentleman, he also should be a MAN whom women follow.

You won't get the V if you're an uninteresting gentlesir.

Be an asshole, but not a real asshole if you know what I mean.

Fedora detected

It was your hair. Also a 140 on multiple bottles of wine is amateur hour. If you can afford multiple of expensive wine, just buy 1 nice bottle rather than several cheap bottles.
Seriously though, do engl881st fags really have such fucked up hair?

You fugly, and throwing $ at a bitch doesn't mean you earned that pussy.

>What's wrong with wanting to work my magic at the end of the night?
Given your initial post, I guaranty it's not "magic." Maybe to you it is, but to her it wouldn't have been.

I don't think you realize how loud I kekd. My neighbors are definitely awake now

You're simply an ugly, beta, and boring faggot. You are the epitome of the neckbeard nice guys who expect sexual favors for niceness.
You produced 0 giny tingles for her, but you showed some usefulness by paying a small fortune and being her doormat.
Fucking pathetic really, but this is probably bait.

>What's wrong with wanting to work my magic
Friendship?

Sweet Jesus...kek

I _really_ hate to quote Married With Children, but seriously..and listen up OP because this is fact..there was an episode where Bud was telling Kelly all about this hot girl he met, and Kelly at one point said "Look, women know when they first look at you whether you're going to have sex or not."
She was not going to put out for you. You wasted your evening, your money and your dignity.

>mfw i go on a date and fuck her and her pussy is cleanly shaven.
she had planned to get fucked all along