Wondering if my 1-2 inch girth, 5-7 inch long cock can please a woman. 18 y/o virgin, so I wouldn't know

Wondering if my 1-2 inch girth, 5-7 inch long cock can please a woman. 18 y/o virgin, so I wouldn't know

nothing pleases a woman hth

Bump

Bump I need answers Sup Forums

I'll post my dick if I have to do that just for answers

Will the average penis please the average woman? Probably not.
I've fucked a twin and I've fucked a crazy emo chick, ama

You can please women with your hands, no penetration needed.

-1 inch girth and -2 inch length? You sir have a very small vagina

Mmhmm! Most hoors are caves out anyway so you can just shove a fist up there. They love it.

If it wont, just use your fist - apply it to her cunt or face. Both options may work.

How big is yours and idk if you could say 1 by 5 inches is average... I certainly feel small and I don't think i could ever let someone see my flacid dick cuz it's also a grower

>5-7 inch long
5 = small
7 = big

fucking decide you average dick'ed cunt

If you end up with the woman of your dreams for the rest of your life, she probably doesn't need for it to be the best sex ever.
And if it's not the woman of your dreams, fuck her right in the pussy. What you got to lose?

I wouldn't say nothing. Tons of money or a glamorous talent (e.g. music making) will please them.

Sexually no, nothing pleases them. They have no desire for sex.

Bullshit, I pissed the living fuck out of my last girlfriend cus she wanted fuck everyday and I only wanted it once a week

It can be anywhere from 5 to 7 inches long bro chill

Lol 1in girth 7in length

I got a pencil dick, tbh can't even imagine what a dick looks like with a larger girth irl

It literally can't. Your dick, when already hard, don't fucking get bigger just by saying "Grow dick!"
>5-7 inches
WHICH FUCKING ONE IS IT?

Dude, you don't need the biggest dick in the world to please a woman ( think about all the woman with other woman ), just be confident and make sure to focus on her and give her your full attention. You'll know how and where she likes it, and if it is a problem, use ur tongue or fingers, fuckin lick her butthole she won't forget that lol there are ways around it... the average is like 5 inches... so it has to work it's like evolution or whatever... you'll figure it out... if all that don't work then just tell her she's got a weirdly big vagina