Fuck Sup Forums, I was hit by a car yesterday when crossing the street and I thought I wasn't hurt too bad or anything...

Fuck Sup Forums, I was hit by a car yesterday when crossing the street and I thought I wasn't hurt too bad or anything, but now I am in a lot of pain. I feel really hot like I have a fever and there is a lot of pressure in my side. I think I might have some eternal bleeding.

Should I go to the ER? I don't have any insurance.

>eternal
Wew

Dude If that's you, then YES GO TO THE FUCKING ER RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT. A lot of places have laws requiring treatment even if you can't pay.

sue whomever ran you over

That was probably shock. Dude you're shook as fuck just go to the god damn hospital

well if it was just physical pain I'd say ride it out, but if you have a fever and shit I wouldn't risk it.

Nah fam looks fine. Put some ice on it.

Definitely
maybe you have an internal hematoma
maybe your spleen burst.

Did you take your blood pressure ?

Eternal

>Fuck Sup Forums, I was hit by a car yesterday when crossing the street and I thought I wasn't hurt too bad or anything, but now I am in a lot of pain. I feel really hot like I have a fever and there is a lot of pressure in my side. I think I might have some eternal bleeding.

I didn't know people were this stupid.

Septic, you're pretty much already dead op

>has bruise
>am i bleeding internally guys?
>bruise literally means internal bleeding
>MUH obamacare

My friend please go to the hospital !!

if youre in the US, thats EVERY ER must see you regardless of your ability to pay.

a lot of hospitals can hook you up with charities an programs to pay for shit like this

also you better be suing the fuck outta the driver.

I'm pretty sure thats asthma, do you have an inhaler handy

This is "you could be dead in two hours" shit. Get yourself to the hospital immediately.

with that being said, go to the ER before you possibly fucking die. Yes, you certainly have internal fucking bleeding.

if you have eternal bleeding ER will not help you might as well mail order a coffin.

>eternal bleeding
There's no stopping that, OP. Your only hope is finding an eternal blood source to counteract the loss

You need medical attention and pretty badly. Just go, take the bill. You can pay $10/mo until you die as long as you don't die from a rupture in the next few days. If your internals are okay you'll most likely get a bunch of the good pills and get some bedrest. You might be staying for a day or two.

who else stopped scrolling because they thought OP's pic was a red butthole with bruises around it?

>eternal bleeding
>taking the bait this hard

lol you idiot

That driver has insurance for exactly this kind of shit, he would have paid for your hospital shit. Now you are going to die. Make your time.

Take it like a man, don't be such a pussy

>calvin klein
>literally wearing another man's name on your underwear

that's gayer than traps jesus christ user

>obamacare = health education
This thread
Blame the skool system not Obama for this

Do you really need a doctor to tell you this ?? Walk it off.

As long as you don't have ethereal bleeding you should be fine

Nah, I was more "What the fuuuuuhhh???"

N1 Tattoo fag

Ami homo lutscher

He needs some milk.

Shock is a serious medical condition than often kills people.
You mean "surprise".

Don't worry about insurance bro, That's why Obamacare is for.

>and Saint Atilla blessed OP with eternal bleeding, and the people keked.

Put some icy hot on it

What about ephemeral bleeding?

Did you even get their information OP? You missed out on a big payday and you could possibly die not getting attention. It could be nothing serious but if it is serious you could be dead within hours considering 20+ have passed.

Looks fine to me. Walk it off bro

Or nocturnal

>a lot of hospitals can hook you up with charities
'MURICA

>internal bleeding for sure
>fever indicates infection, possible intestine rupture
call 911 or die tonight your call

OP probably already dieded

Stream it over Facebook live bro.

>eternal yawn

You have internal bleeding. Get the fuck to a hospital

if that is you, you should go to the ER, from just looking at it you can see there is internal bruising, should get it checked out you could have even broken a lower rib.

include me in the screencap guys.

Grab a phone charger and keep us posted from the ER, user.

IF YOU DON'T POST ITT
OP WILL DIE IN HIS SLEEP TONIGHT

>getting hit by a car
>internal bleeding
>agonizing pain
>have to worry about paying the treatment
kek america

Looks like aids. That or you're septic. Get to the Dr unless you want to an hero.

>when shitposting is truth

why is that bad though? bananas can have internal bruising too, but they're still delicious?

I see a Gerfag

His organs are damaged, wouldn't be surprised if he had a broken rib.

Probably a ruptured or inflamed organ. If you have internal swelling around an organ, that tissue might die due to lack of circulation...go to the ER ASAP!!!!

Go to the hospital..............................................

I assume you got the driver's info. Hold her responsible for the medical bill.
Either way, you need to get checked out.

yeah dude you need to go to the ER. there is a special procedure for eternal bleeding

>scratch away some skin
>become epidermal bleeding
>rub demon cum in wound
>becomes infernal bleeding
>burn a little girl's diary
>becomes her-journal bleeding
>give you a serious lecture
>becomes stern-al bleeding
>kill a rodent
>becomes gerbil bleeding
>neuter a turtle
>becomes turtle bleeding

it's pretty expensive though

medfag here. you're hemmorhagging somewhere. go to ER immediately instead of shitposting on Sup Forums.

First post is best post

go the ER immediately

I fucking lol'd

Hit so hard he gonna bleed forever now

Don't have to worry about paying. As several people have pointed out, ERs have to treat you, and all hospitals have charity programs that let you only pay what you can afford or just write the bill off completely if you're a poorfag. And you don't have to wait 6-8 months to see a doctor like in canada or the uk.

Probably because it costs an arm(no pun intended)

Nigger, you got hit by a fucking car, why didn't you just go to the hospital then?

I swear, we have contenders for the fucking Darwin awards on this board.

yeah i guess it wasn't a semi

>eternal bleeding meme and image from google
This thread should have died with no replies. Every single poster above me is a newfags. Fucking kill yourselves.

>And you don't have to wait 6-8 months to see a doctor like in canada or the uk.

Does the UK and Canada not have a similar thing to ER?
Or are you just dumb?

talking about followups, since it wasn't clear to dumbasses. Also, did you hear how the UK passed a law saying that if you went to the ER you had to be seen within six hours of arriving? So they just had the ambulances start parking and keeping people outside since they couldn't do it.

colby is that you?!?!

you look like a raw pork roast lol r u hungry fatty

>this
>sage