Was this shit good?

I'm so confused

The side characters and Cassidy were all better than Jesse and Tulip.

assface was done well

The last 3 episodes were the best.

he counts as a side character.

he played it really well

wtf happened to Carlos at the end?

They gave him every advantage and had two choices, walk away or try to kill them, he obviously chose the latter and then they beat his ass to a pulp.

>wrote Sheriff Root to a be a more upstanding and better person than Jesse "not my problem" Custer

Too bad we never got Quincannon worship the giant corpse of various meats.

Everything Seth Rogen touches turns to shit

i died when i saw the fucking meat child in a hoodie

what if he touches a stinky poopoo?

Season 1 was actually a prequel to the comics, the comics start with the whole town being killed and Jesse starting his road trip to find God.

The whole town wasn't killed in the comics, though the congregation at Jesse's church WAS blown up as well as a lot of cops and bar patrons by the Saint.

This thing...stab my eyes & cut off my ears

Butched one of the best origins

First season was good. I'm still salty about the episode where Q's men attacked the church. It was teased as a crazy bloodbath and the only thing that happens the entire episode is one guy gets his dick shot off.

I'm nervous about season two simply because it seems like it's going to have way more tulip. I could tolerate her with all the other side characters in season 1.

>I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT CUS IM SAD
And was she blaming Carlos for the dead baby? He betrayed them but he's not responsible for that. That would have happened as they were making their getaway.

season 2? fuck me ded

just a cunty bully, the sound she makes when she speaks is Horrible. Everytime i see her ugly mug im snatched back to my childhood and this nightmare

Can we start a petition to recast Tulip with this proven beauty?

She's married to the main character, so that's unlikely.

Fucking Hollywood nepotism

recasting won't fix the writing.

It would fix the accent, but you're right.

I can imagine DUDE WEED MAN just sitting around going
>HUH HUH HUH
*smokes joint
>PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS
*blows James Franco
>STRONG WOMAN CHARACTER
*tells Jonah he's funnier when fat and buys him some Subway
>SHE SO BADASS
*blows James Franco again
>HUH HUH HUH

Yeah, this turn me off a little. They dont exactly show how Jesse could handle that entire army with guns and stuff, just cut to other scene, makes look like a comedy parody and not the funny AND dark moments like when Jesse made Donnie do the bunny sound

True but i could stomach the eps better

Yeah thats about right, one trick hacks pissing on real talent