Where were you when dunkirk bootleg teaser came out?

twitter.com/HLupdates/status/761080230685478912

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NVBwEcSI6wA
youtube.com/watch?v=tEjh7-thFok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is gonna get its shit rekt by based mel's ww2 kino.

Normies wont watch Mel kino anymore

>it's a blobs think they saved the world episode

Any BRRRRRRMMMM?

no it won't

didn't exist yet, BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA for sure.

KINO RIGHT HERE

DAT SHOT WITH TURNING FACES

NOLAN SAVE US

I'm stupid I thought you meant BRRRRRRT

Could have easily ruined that with dialogue like "durr is that one of ours" but the slow realization setting in that they're about to get strafed is awesome.

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM

That shot right there is unironically kino.

literally masterpiece

I'm waiting for the memes

Nolan already crashed a priceless plane during filming

with no survivors?

INCOMING!!! Kino, that is

this shot is nice

lol no

Correct

for you

>dunkirk movie
>only brits cucks actors

you do realise those lovely gentlemens were drinking tea on the shore while the frenches hold the germans in the streerts ?

They are not going to be released even in the same year.

>those tiny toy planes

you can always expect something fresh, incredible and long-lasting experience from Nolans movies.

Is Sup Forums ready for dunkino?

>french
>army
pick one

>all these white bois died
heh, look at the UK and US today. beta white leftists, blm, chicanos, muslim brotherhood/cair tell me it was worth white boi

edgy, also you are white.

Yeah it's not like the British help Evacuate 100,000 french soldiers.

>while the frenches hold the germans in the streerts ?

Actually the majority of the french first Army was evacuated with the British, the remaining 40,000 french soldiers surrendered.

heh, but im not like THOSE other wh*te people heh

>milennials on twitter are creaming their pants to see a war kino
>they only want to see war kino because of a band member

Clever marketing.

Bravo Nolan, bravo.

Nolan is genius

>promote band member as a major role
>kill him after introduction

Could his teeth be any whiter ffs?

kek that could be Nolan's greatest move yet

>want to watch this because patriotic brit muh country
>Local kinocentre will be filled to the brim with screaming teenage girls

Just blitz my shit up

I have literally never thought a Nolan movie was bad. TDKR is probably his weakest but even that was alright.

>be nolan
>make war movie
>cast harry
>movie makes a billion
>yfw

tdkr was alright as capeshit.
problem is everybody judges his movies too sternly and think that his movie is too intellectual mumbo jumbo. so people have to prove their high iq by ripping apart his movies.
But his movies are pretty simple and "kino".

Saving Private Ryan's opening looked the same but better

>opening
I don't think that clip is from the opening

>not even released until next year
long time until true kino hits cinema again lads

true kino is worth waiting for

Imagine their shock when they find out it isn't even about an allied victory.

Will it have Nolan's trademarks?

Planes, getting caught, ripping off anime, etc

inb4 Hitler's decision to not kill all those bongs is attributed to ally heroism

of courshe

>nolan trash
>kino
this is reddit. this is memes. this is Sup Forums. this is imdbcore. this is tasteless videogame sensibility

I was told they fucked up by hesitating when they should have just assaulted, allowing the french to mount a _decent_ defence to cover the brits while they were evacuating and get evacuated in turn

>Brave British army ran away
>Bravely ran away, away
>When danger reared its ugly head, they bravely turned their tail and fled
>Yes, brave British army turned about, and gallantly they chickened out
>Bravely taking to their feet, they beat a very brave retreat
>Bravest of the brave, the British army

It came out during the Nuremberg trials that Hitler gave the order to let them escape hoping to make peace with Britain, the generals rightly thought he messed up badly that day.

This is common knowledge now but the movie will surely need more dramatic reasons for the escape

D U N K I N O

Other than the jojo part, are those planes shopped in or something? They look like literally toy models or something.

also muh wife

>explosive device meant for maiming and killing soldiers.
>gets aerial explosion where it can do maximum damage
>does nothing more than explode like a can of gasoline and give some force push
>it is all in slow motion to better emphasize the complete lack of effectiveness the explosive has on anything around it other than looking flashy and cool

So, this is basically a high school play level of entertainment?

Yes they are scale models, not many of the actual aircraft from that time are skyworthy today

I think even CG would have been better for that. Those look like they are 15-20 feet from the actors.

autism kino

Well it's not a shot from the actually movie, obviously the scale will be altered in the editing room.

youtu.be/NVBwEcSI6wA

Finally, a film where I get to see lots of ANGLO BLOOD spilled.

>Nolan is going to single-handedly save WWII kino
BRAVO

>PG-13
>blood

>Well it's not a shot from the actually movie,

Ah, that's better.

Do either of those words mean anything anymore?

It means you are analizing an action flick as a documentary

This is Mel's?

youtube.com/watch?v=tEjh7-thFok

yeah and it looks like fucking shit. maybe the jews strong armed him into doing this shit before letting him actually direct something he wanted

Fucking White Male privilege!

I swear to fuck but didn't PG-13 use to have blood and stuff in them a few years back?

>Hacksaw Ridge
More like Hawksaw Ridge, am i rite guise? hehe.

you really had nothing else better to say, did you?

>No diversity

UMM EXCUSE ME BUT THERE BETTER BE SOME TRANSPERSONS ON THAT BOAT.

It's a known fact that women and minorities suffer the most from war

You can but it can't be "gratuitous", also most directors pussy out when the MPAA comes a knocking instead of sitting down and finding a decent compromise, that's what Bryan Fuller did in Hannibal he talked with one of the censors and found out what works and what doesn't, one of those things is that the blood can't be bright red, so they changed it to look darker, and for more gorey scene he lowered the lighting just enough so you can see what's going on.

Fucking X-Men Apocalypse had pools of blood, a splash of blood on the camera nad a severed finger in it and that's PG-13.

I fucked up and i think i just had a breain anureysnm

How can you be hype after that? That was barely any footage. Wait until you get a proper trailer before you can start to understand the type of film it'll be rather than already going in knowing it'll be great.

I guess you can get away with it in a more fantastical context, like in a superhero or monster movie

>I guess you can get away with it in a more fantastical context, like in a superhero or monster movie

no because BvS didn't get away wih it, they weren't allowed to show the burning corpses or a bloodstain in the PG-13 theatrical version, they also zoomed in to obscure Superman's chest impalement too.

It's pretty much completely fucking random what gets by the censor. Some movies get away with it, others don't. BvS probably didn't get away with it because it would attract a lot of kids, because you know... capeshit.

>the movie wont be on youtube till 4 years after right?

>that many white males in a movie

45% RT if it's lucky

>Germany lets British soldiers evacuate across the canal so as to not look inhumane and more easily strike a peace deal
>Burgers and Bongs make a video about how brave they were when they were allowed to evacuate after being completely BTFOd

movie instead of video, my bad

Lawdy that kino.

I'm kind of worried now, Nolan's teasers usually have shots that don't make it into the final film.

it was 100% german incompetence doe

God that trailer was horrible.