Why do Indians always brag about the Indus Valley civilization if it was in Pakistan?

Why do Indians always brag about the Indus Valley civilization if it was in Pakistan?

Because Pakistan is India with a dangerous religion, Pakistan is not a real country.

Because Pookistanis are Indians cucked by Arabs.

It's as real as us or America if we're being perfectly honest.

Wait, does "Indians" refer to the people or the country? Pakis are still indians, right?

Paki people are a mix between the people from India and the Afghans from Afghanistan.

There's actually a pakistani pashtun that posts here (he looks 100% poo tho).

>t. Asia expert

Bullshit, Afghans are like 12 different people. Shouldn't Pakis just be Gujarati and Baluchistan?

You forgot the Punjabis

>Bullshit, Afghans are like 12 different people.
By Afghans I meant Pashtun's. Yeah there's many different sub-categories of Afghans, but they all hate the fuck out of each other.

>Shouldn't Pakis just be Gujarati and Baluchistan?
There's also the Punjab and Sindh.

Post picture.

>looks poo
There's at least 3 types of easily distinguishable people living in India who all look pretty different. (N. Indians, S. Indians, NE. Indians).

>There's at least 3 types of easily distinguishable people living in India who all look pretty different. (N. Indians, S. Indians, NE. Indians).
elaborate and show examples please

My mums pashtun and and is from swat (half pajeet) not my fault the indian gene is very dominant

Because India didn't exist before the 1800's.

pakistan zindabad

North Indians generally tend to be lighter skinned and are genetically close to Iranians. (R1a haplogroup)
South Indians are darker and related to Australian aboriginals.
North East Indians (not in the picture) are closely related to Tibetans and Burmese and look like Asians (race).

Also note that this just a general trend. You can easily find dark skinned people in the North and vice versa.

majority are punjabi

interdasting thanks Pajeet

>Why do Indians always brag
Because they have inferiority complex. They will literally suck white man's dick to get their attention and think highly of them.

He is not me, Im nice to everyone, except that one australian nigger and that canadian cuck. Fug u both

Why should I lie to be nice?

please keep posting more finnish menes it gives us life

Rude.

Because this place is full of jews and you dont want to anger them

So you're only quarter?

How white is your mom?
>inb4 skin colour
I'm talking about facial features.

Pashtuns aren't white friendo, they're arab. The beauty standards for men is looking arab tier