My gf broke up with me about a week ago. She is the one on the left. She said she needed space

My gf broke up with me about a week ago. She is the one on the left. She said she needed space.

I cant help thinking about her. She said she wouldnt do anything. What do I do?

be happy ur not with that anymore

masturbate to the memories and move on

Seems like there's nothing you can do. Give her space, and if she's ready to come back, she'll come back. Don't get your hopes up though

Post nudes

I cant help but think of her with other guys even though she said she isnt ready for that yet.

>What do I do?

Post nudes

Don't fucking breed with gingers you assbag fuck. You disgust me

She is going to more parties recently. Is this a bad sign?

yes obviously shes going to talk to other guys, its what women do... so do what men do and post her nudes

She's out fucking guys.

That's what "i need space" means.

She found someone she wanted to fuck, didn't want to cheat, broke up with you, is going to fuck someone elses brains out, then will either come back to you after her pussy has had it's fair share of poundings, or she'll continue getting her snatch dicked.

she isnt like that though

Yeah, she isn't like that.
She isn't like that.
She wouldn't possibly do that, right?

she's not like that. She loves you!
She wouldn't fuck another guy, why would she do that.
she's loyal to you.
But.. then why would she ask for space..
why's she been going to more parties and not inviting you...
She's not like that. She wouldn't fuck around.
right?

she says she just goes to parties for the atmosphere.

Listen, you go to the gym
you work on yourself and you think about your relationship

YOU DON'T CONTACT HER.

you become a happy person without her
you go have fun with friends
you go date another woman

SHE WILL COME BACK

You decide if you want to have her back.

Just chill out man, if she doesn't want you anymore there's nothing you can do that will just change the way she thinks of you without changing who you are, and if your changing who you are that is an unhealthy relationship. Give her time and check in and if it doesn't work out try an move on. You win some you lose some. Plus, you can totally get a hotter chick if you want.

>literally sat on a black mans knee

you cant get back with her dont be a cuck shes clearly fucking other people.

Yeah and I bet she fucks strange dick just to be friendly

>i need space
you know the situation better than me, but here are my thoughts
either she likes you, but you guys are going through a rough patch, and she needs to sort her feelings
or she is only with you because she doesn't like being single, and she hopes to find someone else.
If you really like her, then try to talk it out, ask how she feels about you guys, tell her you are upset that she wants to get some space. If you are only with her for the sex, go get a hooker or something.

Cum to her pictures every night and cry yourself to sleep.

You sure that aint a boyfriend?

All girls are.

"I need space" means "I found another guy I'm interested in dating or trying out some new things with but I want you to wait so if it doesn't work out I can come back to you without feeling like I cheated"

Your best bet is to stop talking to her and just be like "okay", and don't let her think that you're even thinking about her.

she's uggo OP move on.
If she needs space it's done,
Me and my gf of three years (We we're meant to be moving to Canada together)
split, she asked for a break for a few months or a year, I said that's not a break that's dumping someone and giving them false hope so I split, 2 days later I was down the phone crying like a mongo because I wanted her back, turns out she was in bed with another guy. I found that out because it's 7 weeks on I have lost 35 pounds, I went from good job to better and I'm seeing someone shorter, cuter, way more outgoing and insane in the sack.
My ex is furious. She shut me out of her life completely and is butthurt that it worked.
Move on, I said I couldn't too. Fucking do it. One of you will get really hurt, why should it be you.

do you think people would approach her at a party?

You should assume she's fucking someone right now. Maybe two guys. Some dude is plunging his cock into your girlfriend and they're both loving it. She gets to feel the rush of a new connection, the validation of being wanted by someone novel and different; he gets a hole to squirt in. Win-win.

Afterwards, as they lie together naked in the dark, he'll ask her if she's seeing anyone else. She'll say no, not really. Then she'll tell him about you, and why she left, and they'll have a little chuckle over your flaws and why she left you. Then they'll fuck again. And again. And again.

Jerk off and get a new gf

Cuck fantasy thread confirmed

I am just curious

Sorry, how I found out she was with someone else because she said it to me to try hurt me after messaging me at 2AM in an autismo rage because she seen me in the club with the new girl I'm seeing, she went psycho and made herself a jackass,
Keep calm, collected and move the fuck on.
If you are on here you are too fucking young to be worrying about it.

She wants to ride that carousel niqqa
When she done she gon come back to yo sucka ass so you can take care of that skank bitch rest a yo life

OP, you were dating Jesse Eisenberg? Tell him he sucked as Lex Luthor.

she is going again to a party tonight so my thoughts tonight will be so mixed

M8 you dodged a bullet. She looks like a foot. Find an Asian bird if you're also an Ugo beta or use it as an excuse to hit them gym. Never fucking forget that she'll just go down hill fast and guys get better with age if they apply the gym and career growth. Gym. Tinder. Asian girls. She'll kill herself for losing you and you'll be Happy

Sorry OP, but Ginger McManface ain't coming back.

oh look this thread again

Look at me, i have no gf, im gay, totally faggot and i listening hardbass. My life is beautyfull. Be like me, wear uschanka and gasses and move on

SQUATS AND OATS SON

Move on kid

Life gets so much harder

She's sucking mad dick.

Get over it.

Try it her way, suck some dick and forget.

under-rated post.

I like polos

Post the fucking nudes already OP, stop being a newfag

Hate to break it to you but this is a classic female move. Happens 100% of the time and you should do everything you can to move on while you're still sane. Do drugs and go out and meet people. It's the best cure for heartache.

Fuck you

She wouldnt do that

Dude I've been der just break it off yourself don't wait for her to do it u will drive yourself mad and that's what she wants and is getting her way, take away her control she is not worth it.be a fucking man suck it up move on do some drugs whatever just fucking end it dude you will feel better why fucking wait any longer do it do it now

Don't listen to this guy, he can't punctuate his sentences properly.

Fuck one of her friends rub it in her face even the crusty fat hippy chick on the right looks ten times that your ex try that she prob has some weed too start der

Fuck punctuation. Dump that broad. Move on. Stop being a faggot.

You dodged a bullet. You're so lucky to be rid of her. Now get on with life.

Go look for a new girl
download tinder
go meet women at bars if you like that
join yoga or dance classes
talk to women, try to meet a new one

''I need space'' is girl language for ''I'm going to try to find a better guy or already have one and am not sure if it will work out so I want you to still be there if this doesn't work out for me''