I've got 40k to spend on a car. What should I buy? Im in Australia

I've got 40k to spend on a car. What should I buy? Im in Australia.

Pic obviously unrelated but what id buy if i had more cash

Depends on what you want. In terms of lifestyle or performance..

Ya know?

Do you want a pussy magnet or some shit that won't kill you if you crash

Idk what kind of cars are available in your country but I quite like the new Ford Focus. there's one in specific I'm thinking of that's a "racier" version called the Focus RS. I drove a focus zx3 for a few years and it was my favorite car to this date. If you like 2 doors the focus is dope

Focus RS are about 60k in australian new lol

That's a bit of a chicks car though..

I'm sure it's dope!!

HSV GTS or FPV equivalent.

Always, always

The Subaru Imprezas are cherry. Plenty of room on the inside. Plenty of power if you choose one of the performance packages(WRX and STI) and they hold their value better than any other brand here in the states.

Such a fucking gay status symbol

I've never owned one but I have driven them and they drive like a dream

I drive a WRX at the moment need something more suitable for a family I suppose.

Nah man chicks want VWs and suvs. This is considered a hothatch and I'm pretty sure the main buyers are men. Although as far as I know maybe this is an aussie chicks car, certainly not an American woman's car tho

Yeah hatchbacks are chicks cars in Aus

Be elegant, buy a Peugeot 308

Seat Leon Cupra

Suppose it's a cultural thing then, your women probably are more independent than ours. Women in my area only drive sedans or really massive suvs that they have no right to drive. I really like hatchbacks though idc if there is a stigma, you get the handling of a car with some of the added storage space of a van

Get a volvo 240, best car there is! Will go 1000000 km if you treat it right!

Unless you're in england a hatchback is universally a chick car m8

Buy 2 second hand Volvo 240 station wagons for the family
A Lada niva for off-road use
And a BMW r100rs or r80/100gs motor cycle ,
Old school Honda Africa twin is also awesome
You'll be ready for post apocalyptic Australian mad Max situations and still have 10000 $ left to buy guns

Something like this

For forty grand, you could buy like 80 VN Commodores.

Honestly dude, get a commodore or falcon, whichever way you swing itll work

3k civic

Buy a ute for city driving like all the fucking retarded bogans in this country

Or if you're middle class get one of those shitty 4wd that never leave the city either

Amen brother

I just bought a 2014 A4 for 30k. Fucking amazing car dude. Performance, economy, luxury as well as safety and environmentally friendly if your into that shit. Just expensive if anything breaks.

Save a bit more. Second hand Audi rs6 avant. Room of a station wagon, twin turbo lambo v10. Super car performance, room for family, safe. Maintaining I may send you bankrupt, but it's the ultimate sleeper family car.

get an audi a5 you will like it

>straya
>buying $40k car
>not buying ls3 powered Maloo
I seriously hope you don't do this

Ive had my sights on a second hand BRZ for ages. Considering getting a 2015 manual and putting a snail on it.

If you want a (relatively) cheap sports car that is pretty no frills (very basic interior) and probably a bit impractical for every day use (2 door) go a BRZ/86

I'll give you my Fairmont for 600 bucks bro