Cum tribute thread

Cum tribute thread

Feel free to tribute my sister

How you get the pic user. Prove its your sis?

i logged onto her pc when she was gone, a macbook to be exact and i looked through her shit. Found a folder called Iphone4 or some shit with subfolders called Bubble which is probably a dating app or some shit and i found these pics. I also added a picture of the doorframe in the background,since she moved out and im now in her room.

and yes i wrote "some shit" a bit too often as i just realized.

moar

How often do you fap to her?

Well when i was found the pics it was like daily. Now its every now and then,maybe once a week.

Nice, bro. Ever seen her naked in real life? Any idea how many dudes she has fucked?

i have to say, the thought of violently raping your sister in her ass while smacking her face into the wall is arousing me a little.

op please go on and post some more!

nice body, care to share a face pic NN?

this one is a bit older.

I saw a few of her panties with dried cum and i saw text messages,she is really horny all the fucking time.

thanks dude she fucking cute, ever setup a hidden cam?

Hell Yeah! Pls don't stop

here ya go

Nah I only found these pics. Next time ill visit her I might search for some more,depends if she is there or not.

shes so fucking hot, any chance of nude with face?

Only that one in her bra and this one.

thanks man

have you posted all the pics you have ?

No problem bro

I thinkI have like 3 or 4 more, Ill post them.

another one

next one

Thanks really appreciate it

OP are u still there?

yes

can you post something more of your sister's feet? they're some of the best i've ever seen, and i've been looking at feet everyday for 15 years.

I can look for some.

yea thats it.

i seriously love them. what's her age?

Depends on the pics, 19-22 I'd say.

mmm awesome. she's beautiful. post her here and there, we'll appreciate.