No rekt bread? breakfast edition?

no rekt bread? breakfast edition?

He's such a happy dog

and fuckwits here whine when a dog gets smashed. Fuck dogs, kill 'em all

edgy as fuck

I want to see what's on the other side

so disgusting, you're not normal.. user.
MODS, close this fucking thread.

Are you actually retarded

Back to reddiit

I hate seeing a innocent dog or cat get killed but when it comes to "The breed of peace" fuck that shit. Not every Pit is a terrible dog but you should always have it in the back of your mind how quickly they can turn on you.

a towel?

kung pao chicken

as always, golden retrievers

ded?

>
nope

y he no ded?

because she wants to live bro, thats why

Nope, this actually was a contest on Amazing Race, they had to use a slingshot to hit targets with a watermelon, and as you can see her's backfired. She was ok, said it stung, but no bloody nose or anything else, she continued on, but it looked like it hurt like fuck.

>66651▶
>

I feel the same fuckin way, less edgy more farmhouse tho.

anyone has videos of school shooting???

this bread sucks

Yes.

true

nice dubs
yoloyoloyolo

then post it u fuckboy

I do love fried Asians.

is the child ok?

forget the child, i'm more worried about the bowling ball, is it ok?

bump niggers

bowling ball suffered light stains and smears, but recovered after a thorough cleaning

dump niggers

im shocked the other nigs didn't jump in

That is someone's entire existence, everything they were and wanted to be reduced to a bloody puddle on the floor. lol

Why does nobody get out of their cars and kick the shit out of the dogs?

because they know the white's are beter and smarter

Someone dropped a plate of French food?

Fucking love it!

Too bad you'll still find cunts spewing shit like, "she didn't hit him nearly as hard as he hit her"

You know that must have broken something

i was waiting for a good old screamer or a "your mom wil die blah blah"

I laughed to hard at this.

Got any sauce with that?

That's not a lion.

Fucking retrievers, kek

Because they're the ones that sicced the dogs on that guy. IIRC this is some Mexican cartel shit again.

unfortanly no

>is the child ok?

Goddamnit...kept watching coz i thought the closet was gonna fall on them or sum shit

its posers like this that make me ultimately start a dog pound, i make sure that 100% of them get destroyed.

Dont fuck with man, because you will end up BITING...off more then you can chew.

>being this new

heh biting, i see what you did there.
Can we get a dog rekt thread?

That's how they treat it in hospitals, he was lucky to have a doctor with him.

What happens when you try to use GTA 4 to learn how to drive

>*Woof, woof*
>What's that Lassie? You need a towel?
>*Woof, woof*
>Strange for a dog, but here you go

shut up faggot

Animal rekt thread when?

Damn. Them buddies be dead as fuck.

I remember this. This was at my friend's birthday party and his mom brought his little sister Sammie and she was a spoiled brat and wouldn't sit still when other people were practicing their juggling moves to get the perfect strike. So then this happened. The video ends soon but right after we ran up to Sammie and used her as a bowling ball for the rest of the day. And it turns out, you can get perfect games using a child's corpse.

What she did was illegal, up to 1000 dollars fee.
What he did would be up to 1 year in jail.
Something that does not provoke injury is not as illegal as something that does.
I personally would enjoy the freedom of killing whoever I want, but I also enjoy everything that a functioning moral law system guarantee.
I don't know why they don't forcefully educate people about being a man, if you are a man you are going to rely on violence much more easily when upset, they should educate men to resist to biological urges with some kind of physical light torture and a course on biology, it's pretty unfair that people are left to their ignorance and then put into jail.

Kek

Fuck off autist.

wtf I kept watching coz ass
u gay?

Because the dogs were eating a nigger. You don't want to get any nigger on yourself.

Dude, do you know how much niggers cost?

Not even gonna bother reading through that. You are a faggot, that's the message behind your text.

Less than two dogs.

About tree fiddy

Hearty kek.

I think I read about her shattering her nose inward and having surgery to remove the bone fragments.

No, I empathize with the man and woman as well.
Or despise them both.

After you, tough guy

Just remind the womyn that male and female is a social construct. Womyn are equal to men in every way.

Sure.

That was pretty cool but dang poor goatbro

Was a pit-roo
pic related

N I N E G A G

MOOOOOODS

#notalldogs

Fucking japs

not knowing what JAV's are.

Dyrus?