I'll just leave this here Rick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6c1hyFGY3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Impressive

It's a boulder, idiot

A boulder is a rock moron

that's a nice looking rock OP

This rock is and ingenious. It may even solve world peace.

No it's a fuckin Boulder

That is clearly a boulder

I'm leaning towards the side of rock. We can assume it's a rock because there is nothing to compare its size to.

At the very least you could post THE rock

fuck yourself you fucking cunt bag ill end youe miserable excus of a life i fucking hate you you fucking fuck fuck i will fucking drop you into the depths of hell fuck you ill shit in your dick holy and post it on slash gif just to some cunt will jerk to it. go ahead run but you cant outsrun yourself- because youre a sorry excus of a human life who deserves to be tortured. ever heard of chainsaws? probably not because youre that fucking cut off from society ill fucking slam dunk you into a blackhole and then fuck your head skull till you decide hey imma kill myself but then ill continue to skull fuck you back to mexico cunt.

Save me your straw man ad hominemenim it is a rock by virtue of the angle of the frame that the cameraperson shot

Technically a monolith

Not all rocks are boulders, but all boulders are rocks.

The pioneers used to ride these babies for miles

boulder
1. A water-worn rounded stone, varying in size, but properly larger than a pebble, used frequently for paving and building purposes; a cobble.
2. spec. Geol. A large weather-worn mass or block of stone, frequently carried by natural forces to a greater or less distance from the parent rock, and generally lying on the surface of the ground, or in superficial deposits; an erratic block.

that ROCK has not moved since ages, everyone can see that.
a boulder would also be less rough
OP is right stop arguing

If a Chinese person and a Russian person had to use one word to describe this object in OP's image, they could argue over the particular idiosyncrasies inherent in their languages, however ultimately although their cognition of this concept can differ vastly between languages ultimately it can be broken down into an agreed upon meaning such as when all languages use mathematics.

Can you smell what the rock is cooking?

Step aside for a real argument faggot

This isn't a rock or a boulder, you idiots. It's an incredibly large stone.

>a fucking rock
Gibraltar belongs to UK

I wish it was a giant crack rock that I was smoking

youtube.com/watch?v=o6c1hyFGY3Y

Wrong.

This is a .jpg

>Caliphate

Underrated post