Sup Forums is always wrong

Sup Forums is always wrong

>Sup Forums
>implying it wasn't just DCucks spamming the fuck out of the board for their new movie

>Sup Forums is a single hivemind

dumb frogposter

I can't speak for all of Sup Forums but I always thought this looked crap.

>20%
Truly, Sup Forums is the cancer of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums has been spamming "moments you acted like the joker" literally every day for the past month making fun of this cringe fest. We knew it would be shit

but I didn't post a frog you faggot

Deep down everyone knew it would suck. The silver lining is that I'm actually excited to see joker/harley/deadshot in afflecks batman. I hope we actually see deadshot the bad guy though.

Sup Forums fucking hates cape shit, it was just the bvs faggots spamming like crazy

No one thought this would be good.

I have no idea why people are talking about "DC fans" being made,the people who like this and those that like MoS/BvS are completely different people

>20%
damn I know it's a Rotten Tomatoes score, but still this movie must be really awful.

After being shit on three times how can you get excited about anything WB / DC produce? The team is broken, fucked... Bad casting, bad directors, bad editors, terrible writers, meddling execs... Nothing they create will be good until there's a root and branch change of personnel.

>Batfleck

Face and build don't make a character, much less a movie

>Truly, now we have become, a Suicide Squad ™

I have 2 tickets to the 10pm showing in XD

are you going with your wife's son?

>a DC RT score sponsored by some big brand
WE MADE IT BROS

No I bought 2 to inflate ticket sales

as a DC fan, I'm mad as hell that those fuckers pulled the editing-shit-up-to-please-literally-noone thing again like they did with BvS. haven't seen it but I bet it will be the same kind of shit

I don't want to wait for the fucking Ultimate Joker Edition, I want to see the FULL goddamn movie, fuck

Marvel has lost its appeal since they always put in bad quips in their movies which ruin my hype, Warnerbros can't get their shit together and have a goddamn backbone. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

>"DC fans" being made
that's just your ppinion

>people wants to see batman villains thats why this movie will be a success!

BTFO

I think it's way funnier to see the iMDB-rate plummet.

damn thats pretty savage

Be real, man. Joker never should've been in it to begin with. The shoe-horned him in because he's DC's most recognizable villain.

Full-on fucking cringe.

It really is most of the time though. Or at least it's the obnoxious loudmouth jackasses that post most often.

No, he should have been the villain. It would make sense. Bad vs. Evil. Then, after the squad takes him down (or whatever would happen) it would serve as a nice intro to the solo Batman film

>Sup Forums is always wrong

fix'ed
Sup Forums is wrong sometimes and right sometimes.

Only when straggler faggots like you want to make a pathetic attempt to save face.

What if he likes it?

HIS MOM IS GONNA FREAK

Sup Forums DC "fanboys" are memeing, nobody in their right mind thought Hot Topic Squad would be good.

Only redditors actually buy into the whole kino meme.

Acceptable.

Also drop the tattoos and shit.

I thought Sup Forums hated it tho.
I even remember the HOLL UP threads when the first trailers where released.

>> giving a shit about what rotten tomatoes
nigga you just went full retard.

DC is finished

Don't force a fanboy conversation. The quality of BvS I debatable, but only retards want to see this flick

They think their paying homage to comic books or have merged the form with movies w/ the slow sweeping shots. The people in charge don't understand fans just want to see a well-directed, well-edited summer movie. DC wanted to keep dark, gritty realism based off the success of Nolan's trilogy but don't realize that type of editing kills that.

Suicide Squash on suicide watch

IMHO, if people want good DC live action, they should just boycott this until dumbshit execs get the message that fucking with a directors vision for a film (or imposing retarded directives) is never a good idea.

WB/DC don't know what they want. They want Serious Business and a comic book movie and don't know how to blend them. Because they have no vision other than chasing Marvel bucks, you get shit after shit.