Rock isn't dead

Hearing this shit actually had choking back laughter. My friend said to me the other day "rock is dead, rap and trap is the best and the only good genre." What the fuck?

Should we tell him?

yeah.

Dude, your friend is right.

shut

How is rap and trap the only good genre? That is just being straight up ignorant

Sorry the best genre is actually ska. We were looking for ska.

How are they not?

id say it's ignorant how much you're ignoring the modern progression of music. rap is like an experience, it talks about stuff. rock has been the same since led zeppelin and everybodys just been copying them ever since. lame

You just ignored the progression of music by saying rock hasn't changed since Led Zeppelin. Nice one though.

Rock covers such a wide variety of music and has many subgenres along with it. Saying it was dead would be like throwing away a large amount of the music being created today.

everyone has been copying them tho

Kek

rape is the most important genre in current year purely because american politics allows it to be

that doesnt make it better than rock or jazz in any way

thank you, love OP

Please tell me how the Foo Fighters have copied Led Zeppelin. You can't, bone head.

Please tell me there's more

silly user

any more and I get b& again

Rock is literally a buzzword.

>Using the Foo Fighters as an example of innovative modern Rock
Not exactly making a great case there bud

As long as we have people like Mike Patton and Josh Homme we are good.

How in the world does say, Radiohead, "copy" Led Zeppelin?

>would be like
Not even "would be." That's literally what people who make this ridiculous, broad claim are doing.

Give us the sauce then, I wanna see Jason penetrating that bowlcut kid.

>Mike Patton
>good
This is an 18+ website, user.

Fuck off Montie.

B-but that's pedophilia, user!

Ok look, I'm not that user but you knew damn good and well what you were doing when you posted that picture, now hand over the sauce guy

bbbbb but I was just posting a cozy picture of some young lads having fun playing in their room I swear!

>implying that shit head is the only one who doesn't like Patton.