How much longer do you think real men will be around until feminists breed masculine men out of existence?

How much longer do you think real men will be around until feminists breed masculine men out of existence?

time.com/4718855/feminist-baby-book-loryn-brantz/

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Perhaps the author is the feminist baby

Dont worry. As you are already alive, you probably will be granted to kerp on living.
Their goal is to reduce male population to 10%

Just you wait we are all going to be fucked generations are becoming softer and softer, the governments biggest weapon right now is musical.ly turning teens feminine at a young age we are doomed, DOOMED I TELL YOU.

The real men are going to fade into the shadows, you may not be able to tell that they're there but they'll be there in the masses putting on a facade of cuckoldry. When the moment is right they will emerge from their stasis and spring into action destroying all the plus sized designer clothes, all the horn rimmed glasses, and all the diet coke. Only then will the matriarchy be wrestled back into submission.

Feminism is not a majority ideology and is greatly hated by most if not all non radical left people.
Take heart in that, side with and support their enemies, chiefly anyone right wing, and work to educate as many as possible, subtly if possible, of how sane and rational the right is and how absurd the left is.
Most have just shut up to avoid attention and grief coming their way.
It's still winnable, but all concerned individuals must put effort in.

Stop being a Pleb - fb

Blonde in the belly of the beast - yt
There are a ton of anti feminist youtubers, just watch their stuff

We can still win this

Technically, while there is still a single alpha male out there, the cause is not lost.

bumping

Enjoy your bubble, man.

>lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension

BOTH ENJOY SEX IDIOT. DON'T LET THE CHRISTIANS FOOL YOU.

ftw there will never be another Genghis Khan

fucking kek

We are 400 pounds fat fucks enjoying the world.Once things get tough all the bullshit disapears and women get raped on subways. Just look at Idia. Once we goto shit all this bullshit will disappear in a few keek.s

>feminists
>breed
>masculine men
>out of existence

Do you fucking hear yourself? Who exactly do you think feminists are breed in with? Cucks? Thats not how it works. They still want to be held down and fucked, they just act like entitled cunts to the guys they don't want to fuck.

Rich white girls also cry about poverty and classism, yet live as far away from niggers as they can. Do as I say, not as I do.

ITT: A BUNCH OF UNEMPLOYED BABY BITCHES @ 400 POUNDS COMPLAINING ABOUT FEMINIST BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET LAID.

Men are more capable than women (for now) we can go places they cannot, do things they cannot or are unwilling to, it would be fairly simple to distance ourselves from them.
Or you lazy hopeless fucks can run for government, media, teaching and lawmakng positions in your areas and encourage others like you to do the same. That is what feminists did, it is what we can do to eliminate them.

Legally, that is

>You're angry because no one loves you
Wow looks like Sherlock Holmes has arrived

LMFAO. YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL CUNT. I WAS ON TRIPLE AAA HOCKEY TEAM IN ONTARIO. WE PLAYED THE WOMEN'S GOLD MEDALIST HOCKEY TEAM FOR LULZ. IT WAS SHUT DOWN IN 2 ND PERIOD BECAUSE WE WINING 4-1 AND THE GAME WAS GETTING TESTY AND WE STARTED HITTING.MEDIA WAS THERE. NO MEDIA DARED COVER IT. IT WAS BAD.

IF WE PLAYED THE CANADIAN MEN'S GOLD TEAM- I WOULD HAVE BEEN PARALYZED.

UNTIL BABY BOYS START GETTING CASTRATED AT BIRTH- WOMEN WILL NEVER EQUAL MEN

TRUTH HURTS FATTY.YOU ARE LOSER BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSER,NOT BECAUSE OF FEMINISM. YOU CAN'T GET LAID BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT DESIRABLE. NOT FEMINISM. FEMINIST AT MY SCHOOL FUCK MORE THAN THE QUADS.

I want to form a sexist, racist, deplorable babby now simply out of spite

LOL. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.UNLESS CATS CAN CARRY HUMAN A BABIES I THINK YOU ARE SOL.

someone forgot their meds today

Well Canada is a pretty cucked nation.
Your mistake of course, is to give up and just not try anymore. Your silence and complience enables feminists.
THINK about that.
You want to resist them some other way you think will make a difference? Go for it.
Start your own group of militant anti feminists, they'll be around online, you just need to draw them to you. Then plan, arm and attack.

There will be no wiping out.
When you're miserable, you fight for self-respect.
>I hope.

>FEMINIST AT MY SCHOOL FUCK MORE THAN THE QUADS.
No one fucks more than quads you jackass.

NOT AS MUCH AS YOU THINK.

THE MAJOR CITIES ARE FULL OF CHINKS AND MUSLIMS AND INDIANS.WOMEN HAVE IT ROUGH HERE. DON'T BELIEVE THE MEDIA. THERE ARE FEW WHITES LEFT IN OUR CITIES. A SUBWAY RIDE FOR A FEMALE IS ROUGH,

LOOK AT BRAMPTON: MUSLIMS WANT TO BRING ISLAM IN PUBLIC SCHOOL. HINDU MAJORITY ARE CAUSING A FUCKING SHIT STORM. WHITEY HIDES IN THE CORNER AND CRIES.WELCOME TO THE "NEW WORLD".

>tart your own group of militant anti feminists, they'll be around online, you just need to draw them to you. Then plan, arm and attack.

you first fat fuck

WELL THEY ARE OUT FUCKING THE QUADS. THEY YAP BUT THEN SUCK YOUR DICK AND ASK IF "IT FEELS GOOD". FUCKING IDIOTS.

Look if feminists want to raise a soft cock white knight the solution is quite evident. Wait till he goes to high school and gets ridiculed or the shit kicked out of him, then only then, can he reform or shoot up the school in retort.

Where I'm at, we have niggers all over the city. Not sure which is worse

WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE TOO. DON'T WORRY. THEY ARE WELL REPRESENTED.

Only way possible is if we leave children in the care of feminazis without a proper male role model.

You guys don't actually think the street is overflowing with devil women who think all cis males should die, do you?

Or that all liberals are hoping communists overthrow the government and make all the chirrens gay?

I feel bad for you if so. It's the perception everyone on each side is some sort of trans fat prider or bigot nazi that makes things so difficult.

A good war will happen soon enough, and it'll remind everyone why we need men.

What about beaners?

>good war
The only good war is a dead war

NO. NOT TOO MANY OF THOSE HERE. TOO COLD.

Doesn't matter.
Weakshits can only live and prosper under political and economical stability.
Once hell breakso lose, you'll see femitrash and their cucked male counterpart dying left and right. Just wait for the next great war in your region and witness natural selection to kick in.

Also nice dubs, now fuck off.

WHAT ARE WE YELLING ABOUT HERE?

STFU AUTIST.

Woman's day was a month ago and woman's march was in January.
The streets were overflowing with devil bitches on those days.

AINT HAPPENING YOU CUCK FAT ASS. DIDN'T HAPPEN IN UK WHEN NAZIS BOMBED THE SHIT OUT OF LONDON WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN HERE?

I have a few sons so like, another 80 years at least? These trash are irrelevant. They can't take your kids away or force them to be trained another way.

City life is shit. Move away or your kids will be half breeds.

stranger things have happened mate

>fat fuck
kek mate

*AUTISTIC SCREAMING IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE*

he's just frustrated cos western civilization going to shit is getting to him

You know what I mean, we need a crisis, men thrive under pressure.

>implying you're making things any better for yourself by whining to anyone who'll listen on Sup Forums

the cucks don't - the ones that have been socialized to become children.

:(

AM I WHINING FAT FUCK? I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS.I JUST STFU AND ENJOY THE SHOW.

THERE IS NOTHING MORE PATHETIC THAN IMPOTENT WHITE FAT BOYS TALKING ONLINE ABOUT "ARMING" THEMSELVES TO DEFEND "WESTERN CIVILIZATION" WHEN WE ALL KNOW YOU AIN'T DOING SHIT.

Great, then they'll die.

>implying I'm any of the things you just assume me to be

I suppose that works, even though it'd be more useful to re-educate them to have less opposition and more on our side

Kek
Triggered much?

>Smart and capable
No, you're a baby. You're neither smart, nor capable of much of anything

WHAHHAHAHAH.. DIAPER CHANGE TIME "WESTERN CIVILIZATION SOLDIER"

LMFAO.

just another example of feminist delusion and fantasy, mr dubs

Back to your safe space with you,

In your mom's basement with all the snack wrappers and cum tissues

LOL......

OK MY FRIEND. ENJOY YOUR DAY ON YOUR YACHT FUCKING THOSE SUPER MODELS. ENJOY THE RUSSIAN CAVIAR.

SEE HOW SILLY YOU SOUND PASTY WHITE UNEMPLOYED BETA CUCK?

>people getting upset about picture books now

ALRIGHT!!! THE EDGY 12 YEAR OLDS HAVE LUNCH BREAK!!!!

Holy shit talking jellybean.

haha thanks I will :D

Get some sleep dude, you are either mentally impaired or trolling. If you are doing the latter lurk more faggot.

consider your last sentence

Are these legit?
if so, this book is clearly satire of feminism

Perhaps in spirit, but I only posted the first one.

take off kid..lunch break over.

calmed down now have you?