>teen
>everything going good
>eat bae out
>bae succs me
>put on condom
>lose a bit of my hardness
>cant get in

is this normal? what do i do guiyz

Is the rubber too tight? and is the rubber with lube?
Maybe warm her up a bit with your fingers

how old are you

the rubber was fine tightness wise, but now that you mention it im not sure if it was lubed. it was a magnum, friend quickly gave it to me before leaving after i realized i didnt have any on me.

hey, im 15. turning 16 pretty soon though.

>condom

There's your problem. They really choke the chicken.

Usually medium will cut off your circulation and large will be too loose. Just Yolo it.

>tfw 27 and still a virgin
ive never even kissed a girl

>
>hey, im 15. turning 16 pretty soon though.
Reported, enjoy your b&, underage faggot

Yes it's normal. Just keep at it and get more comfortable with each other. This happens a lot for first time. It's probably because you're nervous.

And stop typing like a faggot.

yolo as in go raw? fam i'm not trying to be a daddy.

kek hopefully you don't get banned for 3-4 years now. always loved when the mods banned people until they turned 18.

as for your issue, performance anxiety is a real thing. sometimes condoms kill it. i use magnums too and havent had any issues, but other brands did cause some so i'd suggest trying a magnum one more time or switching brands.

eventually you'll get comfortable enough and it wont be an issue anymore though.

Its a problem with lube OP just spit on the condom before sticking it in.

Mods, underage fag

okay, thanks for the report? genuinely wanted help and didn't know where to ask accept here so thanks for that.

Don't be bitch.

when I had a girlfriend when I was younger I'd lose my hard on with a condom. so I had to go raw dog

Don't use a condom. I have the same problem, just don't use one, and when you feel like you're about to cum THEN put on a condom and finish the job

Everyone reporting me: Thanks, assholes. :(((

Everyone giving advice: Thanks, I'll keep everything in consideration.

Peace I guess, since I'm getting banned.

Lel

Pretty normal, yeah, you're not a faggot dw.

First time I had sex I had trouble getting it up probably because of the inability to stop fucking thinking or trying overtly to revel in how awesome it is I was about to fuck a girl.

Basically, don't sweat it, just breath and help yourself ease into it, focus on the act itself, otherwise you're removing yourself from it by overthinking.

Sex is not something you should be doing completely "consciously", it's animalistic in nature and you need to let yourself go there if you want the blood flowing.

Think about the difference between how you feel and what you're thinking when you're fapping alone in privacy, then compare that to how you felt/thought during your first attempt. You'll get it.

>Tfw this is all bait.

Yeah, luckily it wasn't too embarrassing. Thanks man.

>tfw 18 and extremely nervous around attractive women

It doesn't get better, does it?

You were nervous.

Faggot go watch some nickelodeon.

everybody has somebody out there just remember that.

Your fucking someone your not really attracted to. Your probably lonely and therefore your standards have dropped to low. Listen to your dick and have some confidence, find someone on your level and dump the ham.