Any druggies online?

Any druggies online?

I used to do coke less or more weekly but im trying to quit stimulants now.
But today i couldnt help myself and snorted 2 lines of speed at work. First around 9am and second around 1pm. Right now its 4.20pm (lol) and im buzzing VERY good.

Anyways, DRUG THREAD Sup Forums

Also, i started smoking hash some time ago instead of weed and i must say, for me personally, hash is very superior compared to weed. Thoughts?

Do you guys prefer coke, speed or other stimulants and why?

I've been trying to get speed since i moved to this city a year ago and i got sold some "speed" last week, at first i was super excited because there was shitloads of volume for the price, it sorta smelt like speed, anyway i had to do like 10 big lines to feel anything so something is fucking up, think it may be like powerded meth or some shit

its also super soft, and melts in your mouth

Coke best rush when shooting, clean 9 months. Gl user

is it a powder or a paste? it probably wasnt speed but just some kind of powder they made to smell like speed

is the hash high different? or do you just need a bit less because of concentration

I cant really decide wich rush i like the most. Coke overall feels much cleaner in many ways tho

its a powder, i got like a golf ball sized bag for £60, and £20 worth kept me up for like 4 days

real cocaine exist only in latin america, in first world countries is so cut down that is not even cocaine anymore is something pasty that smells like kerosene, awful stuff!

God I love a good shot of coke but fuck the come down. It's the strongest rush imo. Also very easy to die from

Well if it kept you awake it probably do was some kind of stimulant. have you used speed more? maybe you think you didnt feel anything but actually maybe you just didnt recocnigze the effects?

Also sorry if my Emglish or typing is bad but im a little fucked lol

had to get off coke a couple of years ago after it started fucking with my head (and my bank account lol). before that i was on around a couple of grams a day shared between me and a mate of mine since we she joined where i worked (she introduced it to me actually), built up over a year and a half or so.

also yea, for me hash is an easier, more chill high, prefer it over weed

its felt similar to speed, but it dident make me feel as energetic, i was sorta thrown off by the sheer volume i had to ingest i geuss

Maybe something like 4-fmp or 4-fa

Its different but very very similair. the reason i love hash so much is, when i smoke weed i can get very anxious, paranoia, socially awkward, nauseous, tired,... I never have this with hash unless i smoked a very fat hash joint. Also i think most people who smoke weed experience weed has a stronger high than hash because they are used to weed, but imo once you start to appreciate hash an recognize its subtler effects its much more enjoyable. Also a fat hash joint can get u extremely stoned just like a fat joint of good weed

im now at the point where i actually dislike weed. it always makes me tired. Hash is much clearer and i dare say it can sometimes be stimulant

Yea coke starts fucking with your head and money very easily and quick

I wish I could get good coke...

Hash is made from weed, it's not like they are 2 different things.

the fact it's extracts from weed (the oils and resin) is the very reason it doesn't come on as such a heavier high though, like the user described.

If u havent tried it, i wouldnt recommend it. The moment u start to like that shit, its very hard to stay away from

currently coming off coke after it started really fucking with my shit

Do you guys feel the effect of weed while on stimulants? I sometimes but not always definately do. It can be very enjoyable but especially with coke it can make me very anxious and paranoid wich is not pleasant at all. I always crave smoking a shitload of weed/hash while on stimulants and i usually do so to. If i would smoke the quantities i smoke with ease while on stimulant sober, i would definately not feel well at all lol.

Sorry for fucked sentences guys

I gotta say I prefer speed. Coke gets diluted so freaking much and at the same time it is extremely expensive. Beside those points,the speed rush is just lovely. Only downside the long time it keeps you up, but thats what weed is for.

I try to avoid smoking weed when on speed. It has a weird effect on me when I combine uppers and downers. like my body does not know what to make of the situation. Buut the right combination of weed speed and alcohol can be extremely fun when done right.

How long did it take to get to that point if i may ask?

for me weed just took the edge of coke.. though a lot of the time (if not pretty much every time) it felt like it didn't mix well and just fucked with my buzz like you described - not knowing how to act, paranoia etc