ITT: All of Sup Forums lives in the same house

>ITT: All of Sup Forums lives in the same house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nyX1rpdygo
youtube.com/watch?v=f-jLbF4rcOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitter's clogged

Fuck you Sup Forums get out of my house, you've all sucked me dry for too long.

You live in my basement and have no job.
All you do is talk on those stupid boards and post silly pictures all day.

When will you give your poor mother a break?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

WHO THE FUCK ATE ALL MY CHICKEN TENDIES?!?!

So, the house is full of shit...

I shoved them up my anus. You can have them back in half an hour

what music would be blasting?

youtube.com/watch?v=6nyX1rpdygo

Some faggot would be pushing pajeet music
youtube.com/watch?v=f-jLbF4rcOI

I hate it when /b and /pol fight

When is it gonna stop

This is your landlord Carl jewinstein where are my shekels goyim. Also the Washington family are moving into the basment

Which one of you Fucks at my pop tarts

JOEY GET OUT OF MY ROOM. GIVE ME BACK THE TV REMOTE I WAS HERE FIRST. I CALLED SEAT SAVE YOU LITTLE BITCH!

mom?

I don't know any of you, stay out of my room and don't touch my dogs.

show feet,

you guys share one room, ill take the rest of the house. god said it in the bible so you know its the rule, this is my domain.

Does someone want a pizza for tonight ?

How about feet?

Guys, can you take care of my 12 year old sister? I'm going to KFC to get some supplies

FPBP

Tits or gtfo

would not b anonymous anymore. some would be killing some would be saving. some would be suiciding but most would be escaping.

Were all wearing green spandex body suits DUMBASS. ARE YOU BLIND?

oh!

bump