Guys I cant stop lying and its ruining my life. I lie about things that I don't even need to lie about...

Guys I cant stop lying and its ruining my life. I lie about things that I don't even need to lie about. How do I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nyX1rpdygo
soundcloud.com/goreshit/say-it-aint-low
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop lying lole

sound's like you're a pathological liar. get therapy

I bet you're lying right now.

You need to do one very important thing first OP. Realise that what you're doing is nothing more than a bad habit. It's no different to smoking, etc. So therefore, all you need to do is find something to replace the instinct of lying at the moment you want to lie about something. Think of it as exercise. You have to do it often for it to work over time, and you won't see results immediately but with time any habit can be changed. Read up about how the brain uses habitual thinking to process thoughts. Then read up about how to change habits. There are various ways, not all will work for you, but guaranteed, something out there will. Take it one day at a time. Be in the moment. Force yourself to think about what you're going to say before you actually say it. Practise meditation. Whatever you need to do. The point is all this is is a habit your mind has formed that you now need to train yourself to get out of. It's nothing deeper than that.

also user, full pic of that image would be appreciated ;)

Who is her? more?

Show her pussy you fucking cunt. Don't just show us a pretty face of a girl obviously naked and bent over showing her crack.

As long as you don't get caught, all's fine!

Talk to a psych about it. Get real with yourself. This is a serious issue, and you realize you HAVE the issue. That's the first step to overcoming it. Step two is to seek out help somewhere other than here. Because... seriously, bro. Sup Forums? Today? All we're gonna do (generally speaking) is call you a libcuck kike, because evidently Sup Forums spilled over onto Sup Forums sometime in `16.

lying is often a way to cope with problems. so you have to understand why you lie in the first place? are you scared of something? does something cause you anxiety?

What do you lie about?

Can't you just correct the mistake by telling the truth after?

just relax op

we need some chill music

youtube.com/watch?v=6nyX1rpdygo

Fuck chill music. You need this
soundcloud.com/goreshit/say-it-aint-low

Come clean. After that Never lie again. You probably aren't too old to start a new life.

I knew a guy like you, he seems to have gotten out of it.

I'm not sure about what your life is like, but his was shitty. He was poor, ugly, walking everywhere. His best friend was a domineering dick to him.

I think he lied for respect and affirmation, and now that he's married, employed and grown into his looks, he needs it less.

so just succeed at life, that should patch things right up

God damn I hate liars. I literally can't remember the last time I lied because I'm not a nigger asshole

I used to have the same problem, but like you I noticed the problem and made an effort to adjust.

I lied because it was easy. And it was easier even to lie about the most mundane things (things people wouldn't second-guess or fact-check) Trick is to welcome the vulnerability.

You walk past an acquaintance you know and avoid eye contact. Instead of later saying, "Oh I didn't see you there!" ( a lie) say, "Ah I didn't think you remembered who I was" Make yourself a little vulnerable

And yes this is absolutely true...people hate liars. Good on you for bettering yourself

Become a politician.

This is actually a good idea.