The best of european music? D:

The best of european music? D:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmpc3fcrNJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was seriously expecting him to die on stage because of that hearth defect they were talking about.

a broken heart is not always a medical condition

you bet

t.alberto barbosa

>the state of europoor music

Pic related.

No, it's a fucking mental disorder in this case.

Black Metal, Industrial, and Neofolk - how is that even a question?
I wish the ESC was about real European music, not that mindless pop crap.

It's not even about music, though. It's just an opportunity for the countries involved to suck each others dicks.

elaborate

>next year will be loads of slow, """deep""" love songs like this
Might as well not watch. Eurovision should be dumb, catchy, party hits, not this pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=xmpc3fcrNJQ

It should be neither, problem is that all the acts are as stereotyped as can be, and funnily enough it has nothing to do with the countries they represent. Want to hear the best pop each country has to offer? Here's fucking Skrillex overdubbed onto a piano ballad, want to hear some classic rock? Here's a wannabe Strokes impression, want some ungodly metal that will put the rest of the competition to shame? Then tow the line for KISS - Finnish edition.

I'd love to see an instrumental or two despite it being a song contest, or some ambient/ noise rock/ shoegaze just to mix things up a little, they could probably get away with something similar to Beach House, so why not? Keep it under the 3 minute time limit of course.

>6th

>and funnily enough it has nothing to do with the countries they represent
Actually, it has 100% to do with what the countries represent. This is European culture now. Homogenised generic pop, everything sung in english. You can thank globalism for this.

>Homogenised generic pop, everything sung in english
I truly think Italy shouldn't be under this category, at least not every year. They always sing in italian and showcase different genres.

spotted the butthurt french

>this is not Sup Forums (you) imbecile

>fuck off back to r e d d i t then newsummerfag

jake gyllenhaal's retarded cousin

suck bannons wrinkled cock, or macrons

Globalisation is a by-product of the advancement of technology, you may it's an unfortunate side effect but there's nothing you can do to stop it.

weak bait. Make your samfagging less obvious. Not sure by what retarded logic you're connecting me with France considering they sung in English this year and elected one of the biggest anti-european globalist shills in the world as their president.

>72792528

Can you call bait weak and fall for it too?

Is this photo edited to make his head and hands smaller?

So when will the winner be a free jazz song