About to smoke some K2 (spice). What can I expect?

About to smoke some K2 (spice). What can I expect?

Will post results

you can expect a short buzz, doesn't do the same trick as real ganja. smoke too much and you get a headache.

You can expect to be called a loser by your peers.

lol yep only stick to the real deal man

Yup sounds about right

Okay I'm going for it. Standby for updates

Okay. Smoked half a joint. Standby

Feels good so far

Gave me a seizure. On my way to the ground I hit my head hard on a garage door. I had a traumatic brain injury and now my short term memory is shot and also I get severe migraines. I would recommend not smoking that shit.

Too late now man. I'm really feeling it
Vision is fucked up now and my ears itch

Sit down. Don't smoke anymore

Ive also had a seizure frm this. Stop now you dumb faggot.
This's probly bait; op's pic aint K2.

Death and despair

Hog iall finds if fuckdc up now fagsh

Skit this shift realty gets on top of it

They remake and rebrand it every few months. It's legit. Op is a fucking dipshit

Try not to die dude

Wut

It's bitcvyhe big. Bag I felt good

Destiny deserves destroy the whole game

Fuckkkkl

>former spice smoked here

>anything kush is garbage, you need some down2earth, head spin, head trip, space cadet

>instant 1 hit high, vomiting, 15min high

Did you know when you smoke spice it actually inhibits your brain and bodies natural thc receptors?
Basically it makes it to where real marijuana doesn't get you high anymore, only spice compound will.

Plus there's a litany of side effects that come with smoking it anyway. Enjoy your shitty weed substitute, man.

Op have

Fuckj I hate up all vorr the bar from
Jfhbcfbxdxnjh
Nbjf
Kgc

Godhead body. Hbccgbv bvhbdvin brings nfybcbfhbcghdgbcg Bhutan into the city of that country and she has a good job and she has been a good wife for the past year but we have had to y I type out there but no idea the idea that ooo

I'm not a robot