Alpha 5

Cunt Slayer

michael cumterbach

i fucking hate this picture

Rolling Thunder

Lazy pos that wont get the fuck up out of his chair

Bill Gates

Steve winwood

This man is single handedly responsible for rising sea levels. It is a well known fact that everytime he "speaks" women excrete 50% of their retained water in the form of vaginal lubrication. The act of over wetting the pussy has put great strain on our global ability to manage climate. Runoff and drainage systems in the modern world exist solely because of this manlet.

Rising temperature have also been attributed to his speeches because of the females natural physiological response to sexual stimulus. The bodys core temp rises with the generation of lubrication. So now we have rising sea levels due to pussy juice, and increasing global temperatures from women (and physicists) getting hot an bothered. Someone really needs to do something about this.

His name is

>bee-boo-boo-bop, boo-boo-beep.

high quality, got me to kek

Shingham

Stomp-It Steve

schtit herkle

Checked

keksimus desu

>hhhehehe

Wall-E

Birdman

This is no laughing matter. The man has already defied all odds of his illness, and there is no decline in health on the horizon for him. He will destroy our planet and we will all boil in vaginal fluid.

Donald Trump

Wheelus McRolly

Benedict Cumberbun

should we destroy him while we still can?

I don't know that we can at this point. He is already begun his transition into the supreme cyborg.

George Washington II

Christopher Walking

Smart Retard