ITT we all pretend to be German soldiers in a trench on the Maginot line during WWI

ITT we all pretend to be German soldiers in a trench on the Maginot line during WWI.....
go

look men whoever keeps loading the damn machine gun needs to get their shit straight. Last time I caught Heinz masturbating in the latrines while he was on ammo duty, and now some ass hat loaded the rounds in backwards. Get your heads out of your asses or god help us the french might actually kill one of you!!!

-Commander Heinrich

I'm pretty sure that Johan died a really painful diarrhea death. He went to the latrines about two days ago and he hasn't come out yet...it's been systematically getting worse and worse smelling.

- Private Wulf

OH GOD! HELP ME!

Suck my dick everyone, I'm leaving. Try and stop me.

Calm down son we're only fighting the French....their pussies we'll be fine until the British get involved.

- Commander Heinrich

Warum zum Geier spricht hier jeder Englisch?

Yung Adolf, go grab me a cigarette you twat. Make it quick faggot!

Deutsche oder Englisch ist gut.

maginot line was built after ww1.. but have fun

Why did we discontinue the cool helmet with the spear. There goes going into battle head first

shit you're right, ah fuck it whatever.

How do I quickscope?

-Private Wohlbeleibt

One day, I will be giving the orders.

>He Hans, isn't it wunderful to find ourselves in a fortified defense that the Frenchies haven't even started building yet!
>Ya, it sure is Fritz

I hear something underneath us, are you sure we're safe in the trench?

I only knew one soldier who ever quickscoped anyone....he died because he kept trying to 360 this one Frech scrub...
- Lieutenant Krieg

Weil die alle Amis sind. Die können nut eine Sprache.

because it offered little protection from shrapnel. Still used at ceremonies tho

AY YO, HOL UP. SO YOUS WAS SAYING THAT LIKE, WES BE FIGHTING N SHIT? AY YO HOL UP. YOUS WAS SAYING, WE WAS FIGHTING THE FRENCH N SHIT?
-Pvt. German, Black

You're a filthy loser you skinny twink twat, you'll never amount to nothing.

Maginot Line was constructed in the 1930s. By France.

Shhhhhh don't worry about it we'll just build it on our way there.

Wow Adolf this is a really good painting. Have you ever considered going to art school?

im just wishing they had won.
Fucking hate what the diseased world has become

I have, thank you. It's just, that I've been struggling with this faggotry and have to prove to my self hating gayness with joining war to turn me into a real man.