Fat retard here, the guy I asked for drugs didn't respond, tell me how to find a dealer. None of my friends smoke...

Fat retard here, the guy I asked for drugs didn't respond, tell me how to find a dealer. None of my friends smoke, and the people I know that smoke won't hook me up with a dealer. (They keep saying its because I'm hooked up for a good life and they don't want to ruin it.)
How do I spot a good dealer, + what drugs should I do, want things I can just quickly take so I am not caught

Try Craigslist or something, I don't know.

Will this actually work? How did you get hooked up?

I travel all around and manage to buy drugs alot.

>Teenagers at fast food places, you should be able to spot the ones who smoke, just ask
>People buying cigars/blunts

Found a guy on Craigslist, added him on Kik, then this girl came to my place to deliver it. I'm probably gonna get burgled soon.

Say to your friends your life is shit and weed helps

Go to southside of town, assuming you live in a city. Ask black dudes and white people who look lile they smoke for a connection. To do this however, you can't look like a typical white guy. Always works for me.

You have to bug someone so much that they hook you up with someone so you'll just leave them the hell alone. I had to go through two friends to get to their guy lel. Buy a gram or two off them everyday or so

OP here, bringing back up the drugs, looking for things I can just pop in and get really fucked for like 8-5 hours.

>Fat retard

more literally true than you can imagine. find that B/C tier pizza place that delivers and ask the delivery guy. the fact that you didn't know this really does mean you're a fat retard

try heroin

Yeah op, friends were right, sounds like you're gonna fuck yourself up tho not them

Uh, no, but nice trips. Looking for non addictive drugs and shit that wont fuck me up

I travel all over the US. Just post up at a gas station and ask someone that buys blunts if they can hook you up. Offer them $10 and tell em you will burn one with them WHEN THEY COME BACK. Either agree to follow them, or ask if you can ride with them and get brought back to your car. Grow some balls and ride with strangers. Made a good friend this way

Yeah definitely heroin. You can get it from reddit pretty easy.

try acid, it has no physiological effects in the long term and isn't too expensivem nor addictive

I'll give you some of mine:^)

Unless you have a bad trip and realize you have entered God's turf, and execute your self for penance

looks like a pinecone

yeah, that's why I mentioned long term, bad trips arent't that awful if you're with peeps though

your friends are right
got the right idea though, goto degenerate board for degenerate advice

Ded is perma-term

Okay OP, I'm going to tell you how to get fucked up without anybody's help.

You need maybe $10-15 and the ability to go to a supermarket.

1. Get as many jars of poppy seeds from the spice section as you can afford. The minimum amount is probably 3. 6 should be plenty unless you are massively large.

2. Buy some lemon juice

3. Buy a plastic 1 liter bottle or something similar

4. Empty the bottle if it was filled with something.

5. Pour all the poppy seeds into the bottle

6. Squeeze in like 3 or 4 squirts of lemon juice

7. Fill the bottle most of the way up with warm water.

8. Put the top on the bottle and shake it up vigorously for a couple minutes.

9. Drink that shit, filtering out the seeds through your teeth (or pour it through a filter into another container if you're a puss)

. . .

You now have Poppy seed tea which contains roughly 90% codeine; 10% morphine

Try a small amount first in case you are allergic or ultra-sensitive to this.

People have died from this who have used large batches of poppy seeds or poppy seed pods. The recipe I'm giving you, when you use perhaps 3-6 jars, is pretty safe for normal people.

Good luck. Turns out, anybody can get as high as they want just by spending a little money at the grocery store. Obviously more expensive than a pain pill, but you don't have to go to a dealer.

Also, fair warning, you're better off just getting weed.

1. >How do I spot a good dealer
u will never find a really good dealer on the street, try to talk to people on parties or events where a lot of people smoke weed(hiphop, openair-techno, goa).

2. try to grow your own weed! sure it takes some time until u can harvest but in the end u will be glad to be independent. i can tell ya

3. >what drugs should I do
Like: Weed, LSD, Excstasy/MDMA, Mushrooms, Alcohol.

Just post on craigslist that you're looking for drugs. That always works

seems like u are the perfect person for things like spice

Spice is horrible. It's stupid to smoke what are basically lab chemicals and the long-term effects are unknown. It also sucks compared to weed, and one try was enough to know not to do it again. Friend of mine who smokes regularly ended up throwing up after a couple hits.

This is just fucking pathetic. You're over 18, an adult, and looking to sit in your room alone and do drugs, alone, for the first time. Talk about fucking misspent youth. Go and find some new friends and actually experience this like a normal human being instead of a fat shut in.

Have you ever done drugs in your room alone, user?

I smoked spice when I was being drug tested for court. Shit is so terrible for you. I smoked it everyday for like 3 months and then kicked it completely. After 1 week I felt so much better. I suggest OP tells his smoker buddies he's been smoking a lot of that shit. If they care for you at all, they will hook you up with weed instead.

Of course I have but this was after doing them with friends in a field in my early teens like any other normal person. I'm not an adult making a conscious decision to try drugs just for the hell of it. These things should happen spontaneously.

I don't go to parties, I am still just a senior in HS

yes, weed that I took from my brother

This is not me, op

>They keep saying its because I'm hooked up for a good life and they don't want to ruin it.

Are you sure you asked for weed, not meth?

sure but for people who dont have the "right" friends its a good way to get your brain melted without beein illegal

oh, how old are u then?

i know this sounds boring but just stay with weed and alcohol then if you wanna do drugs.

donĀ“t get me wrong, I would advice everyone to take LSD at least once in his life. But not before your 20th birthday

I've only asked for a dealer once, they seemed to not want to. But they get me high often

Op I usually ask hookers to get me weed. pay them 10 bucks and just buy a dime or a 20 the first time because there is a possibility they will try to rip you off. I usually tell the if you get me a 20 Ill give you 20 for yourself. and that almost always has worked. Most likely you will have to hand them the money and let them go in and get it. wait til they come back to give them THEIR 20 tho. or else they will take you for 40 dollars and spend it on heroin while you are left depressed with no weed and no cash