I want to get into shoplifting

I want to get into shoplifting

Today i went to the supermarket which is very close to my home and do all my grocery from there,but i realised it's a really bad idea because in case i get caught i will have to go far away to do grocery shopping AND in addition there are security cameras

Do you faggots have any experience in shoplifting?Any tips?

I'm poor as fuck and supermarkets won't really care about one or two stuff i will steal

Be as confident as possible. Just casually pocket that shit, dont look too much around, dont spend too much time in the shop, dress well and still buy some shit there. Just be another customer

Yes but what about the cameras?They were everywhere and that's the main reason i didn't shoplift anything

Wife works at wallmart, she says they let people steal shit here and there, get comfy and confident as they build a case on them then arrest them once they have stolen enough for a proper case.

Don't try at Wal Mart or Target. Period.

You have been warned, user.

First, shoplifting is not a prank, crime, or thrill. It's a crime. Even if it's your first offense you can be charged with up to $15,000 and two years in prison.

Don't worry about the cameras nigga, take some of uncle jim's magic powder and you'll be invisible muh nigga.

>First, shoplifting is not a crime
>It's a crime

OP I have traced your IP and reported this thread the local authorities, rest assured you will be monitored and caught if you attempt anything.

Crime never pays.

>Crime sometimes pays.

There fixed it for you user.

Now I don't know what to believe.

The funny thing is if he's in the states this isn't too far away from being a reality.

>Carry object to blind spot
>Put it down your pants or in puffy jacket
>Leave

Save money by taking things like toilet paper, napkins and condiments from fast food restaurants. Shop for groceries at a local food bank.

I suggest you dont be a nigger, but it's not like you're stealing from a mom and pop store or somebodies car/home, big chains have enough money as it is, greedy fuckers

Is this a really lame wikihow bot??

What a stupid idea.

I don't have shoplifting experience but I made 800 a week committing check fraud for roughly 8 months. My advice don't get into any type of theft related crimes. You will have a hard time reintegrating into society, finding a job, finding an apartment and basically doing any thing worth while to better yourself

Ask me anything if you want to know

Use the self-check lanes and accidentally drag two things over at a time. Accidents happen. You have deniability- after all, you're not a cashier.

Shoplifting is impossible. I work at a CD shop in the UK and we do stock takes weekly and compare it to items sold at the tills.

If we find missing items we compare it to CCTV footage and watch for people who have stole and forward the footage to police.

Only way you could win is by running in with a disguise and running out so it would be impossible to identify you. But then you have the possibility of contending with security staff.

Really? You pay someone to sort through eleven hours of tape daily- from multiple cameras, I assume- looking for the odd missing CD?

I'm calling "shenanigans" on that.