Where is he going in January?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antogriezmann?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHI

HOME

CA

damn he is good looking (no homo)

One of the upper mid-level English clubs (Tottenham, Everton, Southampton, ) will sign him for double what he's earning right now in the summer. He'll do pretty well, won't ever be world class or anything but he'll make good money, get a lot of playing time, and maybe win the Europa League.

lol shit ameri memes btfo

Fun fact: Carlos Vela doesn't actually like soccer. He never watches it on tv and he doesn't have a favorite team. He's a basketball fan, he's just so good at soccer that it would have been stupid for him not to pursue.

>won't ever be world class
He is probably the best player in laliga (except for real madrid and Barcelona). He was easily the best player against barcelona and atletico. What more does he need to fucking do to prove that he's a top player

MLS so that he can be even more irrelevant.

>he is the best player in la liga
>he is at best the 23rd best player in la liga

you wrote that in one sentence, amazing analysis

>He is probably the best player in laliga (except for real madrid and Barcelona).

Come on, I know you're a Mexican-American but that's ridiculous. Griezmann and Carrasco are both much better than he is.

>What more does he need to fucking do to prove that he's a top player

We might have a different definition of "world class". I mean one of the top 5 players in the world in his position. Vela is not one of the top 5 wingers in the world. He's very, very good, but he's not world class.

That's more common than you think. Icardi admits he doesn't watch games on tv either, and David Beckham is so disconnected from the sport that in 2015 he picked AC Milan to win the Champions League. I remember Tottenham had a fullback who went so far as to say that he didn't even know all the teams in England, he just showed up to training and games and did his job.

Full back?

You sure you aren't think of David Bentley? He was a right mid

Have you seen la liga lately? How hasn't Vela been better than Griezmann this season in la liga? Vela isn't injured anymore and looks like his old self. Carrasco is good, but not much better. I'd say they're even. Vela is a much more versatile player though

he's thinking of Assou-Ekotto

O yea lol, so there was Bentley as well. Yids really know how to pick their players huh?

Griezmann has been consistently better than Vela for years now. That's why Atleti bought him from Real Sociedad and not Vela.

>Carrasco is good, but not much better. I'd say they're even.

Both Griezmann and Carrasco have scored and assisted more than Vela.

I wouldn't be upset to see him back at Arsenal, he is better than all of the wingers there bar Alexis

Assou-Ekotto always worked hard and played well, though. It's better to have a player like him, who says "it's just a job" but gives 100%, then a player like Adebayor, who says "I love the club" then stops playing the second he gets paid.

*than a player like Adebayor

>How hasn't Vela been better than Griezmann this season in la liga?

He has fewer goals and fewer assists...

>Griezmann has been consistently better than Vela for years now
Because he was injured. Vela was even player of the month in November, the same season griezmann left. He also wrecked atletico in that same season, he had multiple injuries that led him to become irrelevant until recently.

>Both Griezmann and Carrasco have scored and assisted more than Vela.

Did you watch the game today? Did Messi play better than Vela despite scoring

His parents made him do it because his older brothers were doing it. He turned out to be the one with talent.

okay "American" poster can you PLEASE explain why you have such a raging hard-on for Vela? Do you want to fuck him? Do you want him to fuck you? Because I see no other reason to keep making thread after thread praising him into the high heavens when he's done FUCK ALL in his career and plays for a fairly unremarkable upper-midtable Spanish side. And the fucking gall to compare him to Carrasco or Griezmann, top kek, he's not even fit to clip their toe nails. He's a shit player and a perfect example of why Mexican talent fails: they're too busy having fun and perking themselves up instead of putting their heads down and working hard.

BUILD WALL TBQH

But Griezmann is Velas biggest fan

I-is that r-real?

Oh my, what a handsome young man

Leave the autist alone, his hobby is a grown man who doesn't know or care that he exists..so be it

Yes.

twitter.com/antogriezmann?lang=en

oui

It's probably because he's Mexican-American and has a weird, misplaced affection for Mexico and all things Mexican.

lol, that was lucky then

Xolos

He's going to NYCFC in the MLS so he can hang out with Willy HernanGOAT Porzingod and the Knicks.

river

Why wouldn't he post that? They're big friends because of the time they spent together at Real Sociedad.

Stay away from Carlitos, btw. He won't leave.

Liverpool

The heart-shaped eyes really stimulated my neural synapses. I mean, both of them look eerily queer, but come on.

Griezmann is French. Things that seem flamboyantly gay in North America are perfectly normal in France.