Hello femanons

Hello femanons
When talking to an awkward beta, how do you feel?
Do you feel disgusted and weirded out?
I have this problem of thinking girls think I'm weird so I always try to end every conversation as fast as I can
but now an user told me girls like shy and awkward guys because they are mysterious and the girls want to help them better
Basically what I'm asking is should I just kill myself before becoming a wizard? (i'm 20 btw)

Femanon here. Fucking kill yourself to be quite honest onii-fam-a-lam-a-ding-dong cucklord nigger xDdddddddddddddddddddddddd

ok thanks

i don't have any trouble talking to anyone ^__^ buunt I've been told that it's a problem since i was little bc i talk to strangers but my family is overprotective and they think I'm slow but I'm not, I'm just not a jerk

wtf I love you now

awwww you're so sweet!

np. can you take pic of you fisting your asshole for me? pleeeease *-*

lol! sorry I'm not accustomed to sticking things in my butt

No, I feel fine talking to people.

but would you ever talk to a beta?

Why wouldn't I? We don't shag instantly on having a conversation.

If they're nice, we'll talk.

and you shouldn't, it's disgusting.

how long does it take to shag?

user here.

it's a problem. girls may tell you otherwise, but they are NOT into shy and socially awkward guys.

they will ALWAYS choose a confident man who knows what he wants over a low self esteem pussy ass boi.

they want men, not boys. black, white, asian, tall, short, skinny, fat, muscular, big penis or small penis. those things don't matter. what women really like is confidence, self-respect and self-love.

i myself was like you, changed myself. harvested TRUE confidence. i radiate confidence now, and i see women are feeling more attracted to me than ever.

I like boys and girls. Im beta af. I may be gay. But I want a girl i can talk to and be friends with. I adore girls anyway is that weird femanons? Would that be cute or creepy. I love penis so like I guess I'm prolly gay

Few weeks? Unless I'm drunk.

do u get drunk often? R u afraid of pregnancy? R u always looking to fuck only those, whod be good husbands?

cont.

not saying i'm pulling in pussy like Tom Cruise or Johnny Depp, but all i'm saying flirting with women i like is pretty fucking easy now.

i'm below average hight, below average wage, little chubby and not the most handsome face.

i do rock a nice well trimmed beard, a decent haircut ( an adult one ), a nice genuine smile and lots of confidence ( NOT ARROGANCE ).

a nice genuine smile, confidence and proper hygiene is key. if you have these qualities girls will like you, and will go on dates with you.

i promise.

Holy shit, I found the 9 year old.

basically it's impossible for me to get more self esteem and become confident
since I used to be really fat and I still feel the same inside. and the stretchmarks don't help either
and i think height and especially weight matter a lot to girls

too mature questions for u, 3yo?

>do u get drunk often?
Far more than I should
>R u afraid of pregnancy?
I have the implant
>R u always looking to fuck only those, whod be good husbands?
Wtf does that mean?

It'd be nice to talk with you tbh.

Thanks you're sweet :3

>wtf does that mean?
it means a man can fuck a girl as soon as he finds her physically appealing. Do u need to fuck mans personality or wallet instead and that takes u those "couple of weeks"

I could never have sex with someone like you.
you are so much more experienced. it's a vicious cycle because the older I get the less virgin girls there are

we can be friends. but I'm a girl and i don't have a weewee

>Basically what I'm asking is should I just kill myself before becoming a wizard? (i'm 20 btw)
Yes

Hehe awww np user

Well I need to lower my inhibitions a little. Drinking works. Wallet's unimportant, liking a guy is.

If I really liked you I might.

>but I'm a girl and i don't have a weewee
That's not Sup Forums's kind of girl.

Yay. It's okay hun I just enjoy socializing with girls more. :P

You have 2 years to get laid

why would u have inhibitions?

NO NO NO.

you're not listening!!! i was a low selfesteem loser like you too.
getting confident about yourself and to learn to love yourself and your body takes a lot of time and work. i know, i've fought that battle too.

read some books about self improvement. people may judge you, like they judged me about it. learn to not give a fuck either.

people are just jealous and insecure, therefor they may mock you for it.

if you don't like reading i may have some good youtube channels that you should DEFINITELY watch.

Improvement Pill, Practical Psychology and School of Life.

Sup Forumsrother. i know EXACTLY how you feel, but you are not listening to me. i just want to help you, but you need to LISTEN. okay, buddy?

>why would u have inhibitions?
It's one thing to like sex, another to be known as a slut

i'll check out those channels thanks
but it's not that other people are mean to me or I got bullied
i'm just really shy and that makes me appear beta which makes me unconfident

no1 cares, if u r a slut

oh i forgot a really cool, useful AND funny one.

Based Zeus.

thanks
but how do i increase my penis size?

Lol loads of people hate you for that bullshit

please samefag harder you fucking loser

people calling you a slut are losers. if you want to have sex, have sex.

who cares? people who call you out for it are:

1. jealous, for they can't have sex or can't have good sex.

2. insecure, they feel better by bringing you down.

3. retarded, sex is normal and it's normal for people to wanting to have sex as much as they like. fucking nature, man. fucking nature.

i knooow )= everyone hates me on here

only 1s r those, who dont get in on the sex

you don't need to and you can't. penis size does not matter, like i've said before.

no girl can be satisfied with just vaginal penetration with a dick.

try working on eating her out and fingering. if done like a pro, they will eat of your hand ( figuratively speaking ofcourse )

Oh, definitely. Tbh I'm more relaxed about it now, have friends who don't judge, and get laid more.

OP here. only 2 of them are mine
check the bottom it says 13 posters

Haha it's certainly a good way to ensure I never fuck you

as if id bother flying over an ocean for some primitive cunt

this is all me

getting laid while not feeling shit because of it sure feels nice, doesn't it?

Stay mad

Yep :3 feels great

stay fat
or infertile

Dear lord this guy is pathetic.

how old are you?

Like I said, stay mad and thirsty.

I gotta walk home now so unless thread is still up that's me

dont get old on accident. Ovaries can dry out so quickly

Post Nudes, pls.

>u need to be nice to girls on the internet, or else u wont get to impregnate them
takes 1 to know 1

slut detected