I'm fat. I don't feel bad about it and just because some people want me to feel bad about it doesn't mean I have to

I'm fat. I don't feel bad about it and just because some people want me to feel bad about it doesn't mean I have to.

k

ok

nothing more to say.

Yep body positivity is pretty great

must be on your mind a lot if you have to make a thread about it

Can't make me feel bad my man

cool

Yep lifes pretty good

Its good that you feel good about yourself but its unhealthy mate. Your heart has alot of more work to do

do you score SOs that you find attractive?
what do you feel looking in the mirror?
Asking cause i´m fat myself.

I'm overweight but I'm not quite fat.

If you think you're fat, try working in a call center. Then you'll see plenty of people who are legitimately fucking fat, and you won't feel so bad. I've worked in call centers for centuries, and I don't identify as fat, even though some might see me that way.

(kek, "identify as" You know what I mean.)

My girlfriend is a solid 6.5/10

I'm thankful for fat shaming. I'm down to 185 from 197. I can't wait to get to 165. Down 12 lbs and I'm getting more confident.

Yeah thats why I'm trying to lose weight now. Not for anyone else just myself

>OP took the blue pill
what a faggot

I just switched to an office job and I know exactly what you mean. It's actually helped me get motivated to loose weight. I can't imagine being that fat.

I just going to say you fat ones look uglier and die faster then the thin one. Also because you are fat you going to die soon and fast. Just saying how it is.

Dude all that hate you have inside is bad for you

Everyone is beautiful

I feel especially bad because some years ago I was Type II diabetic and lost, if anything, too much weight. I was head-turning hot.

Now I've gained 70+ pounds back. Not turning heads anymore, but I still don't feel that bad.

Where I work, there are a number of women who have to walk while leaning on walkers because their legs can't hold them up. Pic related.

I hope and know. Some day you going to wake up from your sleep.

i used to be fat through all of childhood, and halfway though college. then lost ~70 lbs, became very skinny (all cardio/diet change). then re-gained about 30 lbs of lean mass. been about 5 years since i made exercise and eating correctly a habit. through the changes in body size i realized people will treat you differently on a drastic scale

Fat= lazy, stupid, smell bad, and short tempered, unreliable

skinny= beta, non-confident, possibly lazy (in the sits at comp all day and never eats way), childish

more athletic build= confident, sociable, possible douchebag.

What caused you to start eating so much?

I am awake

It was more that I quit exercising.

But I started snacking more and breaking my diet more and it just went downhill from there.

Hey awake. I'm asleep. Nice to meet you.

See thst is what I'm doing differently. I stopped exercising as much and started to focus entirely on caloric intake. I've lost 12 lbs by just doing that.

atleast 3000 cal daily, no sport at all, sweet 20.5 bmi, envy me faggots