My favourite show as a kid just got insulted

My favourite show as a kid just got insulted.
It was preety good right?

I always jacked off to the purple chick

It was awful. But I have an ENF fetish and I love how they went out of their way to undress and embarrass the redhead. The time the purple bitch got pantsed was also really good.

Apparently she has brown hair. Fuck. I remembered it different. I just watched it for those few scenes.

Could you explain what ENF is?

rule 34

i enjoyed it when it was on, dont think id enjoy watching it now tho.

What?

>Europe of Nations and Freedom
Go back to Sup Forums

New on Sup Forums? It's a fetish. Stands for Embarrassed Nude Female. Basically, if a chick gets stripped and humiliated, I get hard. It mostly doesn't involve sex. ENF's recurrent themes include bitches locked out without clothes, getting bullied or punished by a group with a walk of shame, or amateur exhibitionists that try to bite more than they can chew and end up in situations that make even them uncomfortable. That kind of stuff. There's whole threads dedicated to it on /e/ or /aco/, probably in more boards as well.

You think humiliating women is hot, huh. Disgusting pig men.

Oy, look, newfags thinks he knows how to bait.
Innit cute?

this show had alot of potential but it throws it away with all of the unnecessary adult jokes. cn should really bring it back tho

wow i had ed edd and eddy and you had 6teen

god have mercy on your soul

Ed Edd and Eddy was dope but I watched all the episodes pretty fast so this had a more long lasting appeal.

The blonde dude was totally gay man.

It was a good show cunt.

I liked Jen and Jude! I remember I used to watch it and they made it seem like life would be so straight forward when I grew up

No, dude. Not at all. I believed that show was very bad at depicting actual Teenage years. Maybe in the must suburbiest suburb that ever urbed the sub. But that show was Grade A Garbage.

Rugrats All Grown Up was better than that show.

Post R34

Columbine basement tapes n/a

That should have been the season finale to Doug.

10/10