Sup, Sup Forums?

Sup, Sup Forums?

I start a new (second) job this week, at the SPCA! I'm gonna help rehabilitate dogs and cats, and I'm pretty excited about it. :D

But!

My work boots (which I haven't used in a while, since I've been a retail drone at my other job for a bit) are too worn, and they're no longer water-resistant. Considering I'm gonna be doing a lot of cage cleaning and dog-walking, that's kind of a problem.

Does anyone have a couple of bucks to spare for a set of cheap-o Walmart work boots? I can pick up a good pair after my first paycheck, something that'll last, but I just used my check from my other job to pay my rent/utilities, and I'm flat broke.

Boots at Walmart (around here, at least) are usually around $25-30, but even a couple of dollars gets me closer than I am at the moment.

My paypal's [email protected] - I can offer tits/etc., if anyone's courteous enough to donate - sent to your email, or in the thread, whichever you'd prefer.

Thanks in advance for reading - even if you think I should die in a fire/jump down a well/etc., I hope you have a good day just the same. :D

no begging

fuck off you "it"

I'd like to think that offering something in return is at least marginally better than nothing at all?

you have money to buy stupid nose rings and stupid hair dye ... no. Learn from your bad choices, and bad choices you will no longer make.
If you give you money you will learn nothing.
Stop taking the easy options.

Hey lady, you've been long enough on Sup Forums to know the rules.

They are simple, tits or (?)

>fill in the blank space

>lady
that's a faggot guy

I'm not destitute - like I said, I literally just paid my bills. My piercings are all at least 6 months old, and my hair (which was a home job) has been this color for over two months. I didn't expect to start my second job this quickly, elsewise I'd have set aside a little from my last check. Living check to check makes it hard to save. :)

kill yourself faggot no one wants to give you money go die

Hey whatever the persons preference.. im down!

Tits or GTFO (that is if you have a set)

If I post them right up front, I don't exactly have much of anything to bargain with, now do I?

Post add online local pickup section sell vag

Attached are my very dead boots. You'll notice the gaping hole in the front.

(inb4 jokes about gaping hole)

show dick

show dick

▲ ▲

I'd prefer not to get mugged - and then subsequently murdered when they're mad about my empty wallet. :D

so tits or what?

show donation?

I don't think it works like that

mein gott you have a dick ?

Atleast tell us if you have a dick or a pussy ??

PLEASE TELL US THAT MUCH SO WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE BARGAINING FOR !!

I dont want to give you 40$ expecting a pussy and i get a dick.. nah-uh.. not going there

theres no wager tits or gtfo

>theres no wager tits or gtfo

/thread

You effectivly have two bargaining chips here.

Tits, in which you obviously have
Pussy, which for now are somewhat.. under discussion..

In either case, you show us tits, you can still bargain for pussy\dick

My god man how are you even able to question the gender of that homunculus?
Also i need to ask if we are seeing the same thing? Why would you wanna see the disappointment that lies behind those clothes?

Like I said, if I give up everything, I haven't anything else to offer!

see

>640 x 480

Did you get these off your MySpace or

definatly a dude

your pussy would be still on the table

well this isn't going anywhere

abandon thread someone doesn't want to play by the rules

Im open minded, and curious..

Nothing wrong with that

Kek'd

we also need a timestamp your file names are kind of sketchy

Are you a girl or boy? Honestly.

Honestly i retract my statement. Sometimes you just gotta remember where you're at. Im literally in a den of autistic fagets. Then again i can't say much im autistic for just being here

Timestamp has been delivered

samefag

where the timestamp with the titty

looks shopped

Was it in this thread tho? Or nearby thread that got canned.

I made a second post to clear that up. To each their own but that is definitely a dude. There's a reason he wont post below the belt.

Nope, just a crappy in-laptop camera.

You make a fair point, I suppose.

how does it feel to literally become a prostitute for a pair of boots?

someone pay this bitch, i wanna see a dick

Thats the point? I replied to my own comment on purpose with the intent of being myself. How old are you? Do you not understand simple English. The sentence was obviously structured as a continuation of the first post.

win fucking rar !

i dont understand
what are you

dubs of truth

is anyone even gonna donate

Sometimes life takes you to weird places.

If I wanted to see man tits I'd just take my shirt off.

looks legit

Post your cock, you attention whore and I will PayPal you the $30.

not till i know what it is

im curious now

You.. i like you

Also, kudos on timestamp with tits.

this is how you get shit done

good job

with that hair you are obviously a faggot.
go earn money the old fashioned faggoty way by sucking cock in the alley behind the bar. at 50c a blowjob you are only 100 blowjobs away from your boots,

I'll send you cash, but...what is your gender, your real gender! None of this genderfluid bullshit either! Kik: infernalhermorraging

You got any of these people to give you money yet?

damn thats a women?
show us your feminine penus

I'll match that 30. Post cock

At this point you're better off just doing the transactions in person. You're weak and already gave in to the demands of a bunch of autists. Most of them here just wanted tits since anyone who can't piece together that you're a man is retarded. Honestly most of the fags here are going off the knowledge that you are a trap. You have nothing left to bargain. You are better off just selling yourself

*tommy lee jones peering skeptically over a newspaper.jpg*

im a poor jewish boy who needs money for my weed medicne, i have no moneys for tranny tits's new boots

Just show bulge or camel toe Then the donations will come we need to know what we are paying for

Post tits and ass and I'll give you 50

show feminine penis

Just suck it up for however long it takes for them to fucking pay you. That's only a couple weeks

Show me your dick queer

Simply beautiful

Bend over ass receive 50$

you look like a guy

I think we're gonna need a little bit more

jesus them fucking man tits. trannies are fucking gross

welcome to the fucking thread

don´t listen to this assholes. i like your boobs and i am currently wanking on them.
you seem like a very nice person and i would be proud if i would be your boyfriend

No doubt. I'm hanging around to see if anyone actually donates

fucking white knight

Thanks. I appreciate you. :)

The thread gets what it wants, once I've got a donation.

looks a bit like something that melted and then re solidified a bit misshapen

Dude, it must really suck to be you

Just show bulge or camel toe Then the donations will come we need to know what we are paying for

we've got to at least see what happens here

Oh my.....

Lose the glasses and nose ring and you'll look less manly. You look right now like an extra on Fasttimes at Ridgemont High. Like I'd see you in a 1984 T-top Trans Am selling dime bags and listening to Sammy Hagar.

Did hormones help you grow breasts? I'm curious and don't know much about this. And did it hurt when they grew?

How long have you been transitioning for?

i think i'm gonna be sick

This has never been more true

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BODY. Did you have a bout of failed lipo? Jesus man you are just haunting

When you have more questions then answers

I haven't read anything yet but I bet this thread is hilarious. Am I wrong?

Basically, im honestly grossed oyt by this freak. Trannys honestly should be put down. I just wanna see who i need to rip into for supporting

Taking a picture of your own butt on a laptop webcam is harder than you'd think.