Game of Thrones

>Kill every good character for shock value
>Show is literally Game of Feminism now

When did you guys drop the show?

Two seasons before you did.

when i realized the wasnt even good

After the end of the most recent season. I can't believe I've let it go this far.

That triumphant music that plays when that dragon queen bitch who uses everyone else's skills and knowledge and just shouts about how she is queen, it really got to me.

They bend over backwards to fuck decent characters over and just further the character and story of the stronk female characters.

It's so contrived and shoe horned.

Second episode. It was always hit garbage, quit falling for the fantasy nerd meme.

Lost interest around half of season 3.

I didn't, just like you didn't, see you next season edgelord, if you didn't still watch it you wouldn't post about it in the offseason, retard

S4 is where it really started to separate from the books, thus turning it into shit.

Your favorite character must be Samwell

>create good, interesting characters in first book
>kill all of them by book 3
>unsurprisingly, subsequent books are boring af

It started to separate from the books in the first two seasons with all the blatant faggot shit between Renly and Loras and OC shit like Ros and Arya and Tywin.

This

Season 12

Fuck FUCK they messed up aryas story so bad from the books

i dropped the show after watching 5 minutes of an episode because it's always been terrible

When Tywin died. The community and Youtubers are the only thing that kept me going.

It didn't start as shock value. It was more of a realistic "there is no such thing as plot armor", but now that's all it is.

The neckbeards have turned on GoT. Interesting.

>The neckbeards have turned on GoT

Every time the show is on air over half the threads on Sup Forums are just about people bashing the show.

The show went to complete shit after season 4 and now I guess people are just in too deep and stick around to watch the shitshow.

hey that's LOTR !

I like watching it for the cringe. Every Sansa/Daenarys/Arya scene is hilarious.

I've always hated Daenerys. Have never understood how people can fawn over her given how much she relies solely on privilege.

She was just GIVEN titles and powers that birthed a regal air which people bow down for but which are basically undeserved if you ask what she's actually done to earn anything she has.

yeah, the show should have been 4-5 seasons, tops. wayyy too much filler. the entire Dorne sequences and after Oberyn's fall should not have been part of the show, which should have been an abridged version of the bloated novels.

>season 1:
Nothing in a show or a movie will ever shock me and break my heart as much as Ned Stark's death. I thought plot Armour will have its word somehow, like it always does. It didn't. And that's when I knew I was watching a ground-breaking show.
Season 6:
Fart joke cliché, turn-and-piss-on-the-boot cliché, Arya Stark gets stabbed a million times and dips into sewage and still manages to perform a Terminator-esque chase scene, etc.
It's gone, buddy, GoT is gone.

way too little filler desu

that's because after season 4 it basically became fanfiction written by hacks.

I'm a normalfag and recent book fag. The show started to slide significantly in season 5 and now season 6 is just complete and total shit.

Dany is a mary sue. All interesting plot lines from the books have been gutted. Arya is retarded and a mary sue. Jon sort of is but gets fucked by sansa every turn despite her being absolutely useless beyond the favours her cunt gets her.

A show about twists and unreadable plot points and interesting characters has become some dumb fucking feminist circle jerk. And worst of it all is that the women who are in power in the show would NEVER hold it for one second beyond the massive event they used to get said power. Especially by nuking a fucking city or something.

Fuck the show. Yes i'm mad

>Cersei is sitting on the Iron Throne
>Dany has 3 dragons, commands the Dothraki, an army of Unsullied, Varys and Tyrion as advisers, all of Yara's ships and now the Dornish are on her side.
>Yara will sit on the salt throne when Euron gets cucked
>Dorne ruled by women
>Woman in charge of the Tyrell family

The only man with some semblance of power left is Jon. How is this show not a feminist power fantasy again?

>GoT has little filler
do you really think so? i think, as i mentioned, all the Dorne sequences in the previous two seasons could have been omitted, Arya's arc could have been condensed to one season with similar effect, and the inane rise of religion arc could/should have been either aborted early on or entirely redrafted. when you have a show that leaves off major players of the narrative for an entire season, then not only are there plotting problems, i'd say it definitely has too much filler.

It is.

The Dorne assassination is the most retarded shit ever

If S6 is so shit why are all the top rated episodes from that season?

Popularity increased over time. Then add all the publicity for epic character deaths! and then add in PC SJW media bullshit

Also retards aren't turned off by the "hard to follow" first 3 seasons

because general audiences have shit taste and just want to see big battles and Arya do cool things.

No one cares about the subtle elements from the earlier seasons or books.

It's all about "badass" characters for them.

>popularity = quality

lol no faggot. Just because 100 million numales and ham beasts overreacted at every little thing that happened doesn't mean its good. It means it was low brow. Literally after every episode social media was flooded "ZOMG BEST EPISODE EVAR!!!1!!!"

You really think every episode of S6 was the best episode ever and by that extension, every episode was better than the previous one?

to be honest, i think the saddest part about Game of Thrones is the inability of the original writer to complete his series of novels before the show ends. at this point, i hope he veers drastically from the show's plot lines just for the cash grab. Martin isn't a great writer by any means but he sure can inflate an original concept like no other.

This x10

All good characters were killed for shock value. Only Jon remains.
I dropped the show after first season. Books are better anyway, until Dance with Dragon, I almost felt asleep during that one.

>WEAK MEN WILL NEVER RULE DORNE AGAIN HSSSSSSSSS

What did they mean by this?