I need help, /b. Picture is unrelated

I need help, /b. Picture is unrelated.

My wife's best friend (lets call her Shelly) is constantly around and she is causing some serious friction in our marriage.

Lets start at the beginning of this shit. My wife and I have been married for 2 years. Outside of a miscarriage of our first pregnancy it has been, otherwise, very happy. Anyways, enter
Shelly.

Shelly starts coming over a lot right after my son (the result of our second pregnancy) has been born. Unable to really do a lot while pregnant, my wife is eager to hang out with her friend and I'm happy to oblige. My wife starts smoking weed a lot, I don't really care about that. It just didn't seem like her, though. I mean, she "forced" me to quit smoking cigarettes when we found out about the pregnancy.

But Shelly is here every day, sometimes twice a day. It's gotten to a point where neither my wife nor Shelly has a problem with Shelly being here with me without my wife. This is slightly uncomfortable to me.
Several months ago, Shelly had mentioned to me and Kristen (my wife, not her real name) that she would like to have a threesome. This isn't the first time this suggestion has been brought up. During our first year of marriage it was suggested by Shelly but I did not want that kind of shit in my marriage. At the time, my wife was relieved. I had threesomes before in past relationships. It doesn't turn out like you want it to.

Anyways, now Kristen is all game for it. I oppose this idea. It doesn't seem right and I value my wife too much to create a sexual problem with our marriage because, again, it doesn't turn out like you want it to.

Returning to the part about Shelly being alone in my house with me; She doesn't care that I've seen her naked. She will shower with the door wide open and walk through the house with nothing on after she's dried off. I won't lie, I've become aroused and she's noticed. But, again, I'm not gonna do that shit. Because this woman wants to ruin my relationship. Cont 1/?

Can you just be a fucking man and tell her to get the fuck out of your house? And if anybody tries to as much as mutter the word "No", physically throw them out of the house. Grow a pair.

If your wife wants it, just do it faggot. But you should have worked this shit out before you had a kid. At least the kid is too young right now to be affected by your degeneracy. Get it out of your wife's system, and as a condition, start marriage consoling. It is worth the cost, because divorce will cost you more.

>Anyways, now Kristen is all game for it. I oppose this idea. It doesn't seem right and I value my wife too much to create a sexual problem with our marriage because, again, it doesn't turn out like you want it to.

Your wife will later use it as leverage against you or use it as an excuse for doing some bullshit like meeting other guys.

don't do it man

also fuck kristen, get marriage counseling and tell your wife kristen needs to back the fuck off

I mean, I get it. I've tried.

My wife just jumps to her defense. And I feel like I've lost control. Lately I just recluse to my office while Shelly is here. I mean, you're probably right; I should just man up.

If you do a FMF threesome, be prepared for her to ask for a MFM threesome next. She'll try to tell you that since you had two women at once, she should get to try two men at once.

I had no idea this was gonna happen before we had a kid. I'll try counseling if I can make her go. She's been reluctant to the idea of it.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I gotta feeling that it would be tossed in my face as if she had no part in the decision making process.

Happened in a past relationship; I learned my lesson.

>My wife just jumps to her defense. And I feel like I've lost control. Lately I just recluse to my office while Shelly is here. I mean, you're probably right; I s

Its not that i dont symphatize with your problem man, but thats the way it needs to be done. Way too many people now a days bend over to the demands of retarded people in order not to "hurt" them or "stir up any problems" etc. All that matters here is that you are a fucking man and you make the decisions. Females are just emotionally unstable creatures.

Hey, bud I just appreciate any help I can get. Even if it's harsh criticism. Sometimes you just have to hear it, even if you don't like it.

Which is probably the philosophy that I should take with this damn Shelly problem.

Op, you have to listen to me. don't let your dick think for your brain. don't have that threesome your better than that. if you can't kick her out, make her as uncomfortable as possible to drive her out. value your marriage, you are luckier than most people on this site. also send a pic of yourself, so we know who we are talking to. (censor if you want but rating yourself out of ten is ineffective, alpha beta or omega?) i just want to help to the best of my ability.

To finish with my bullshit; Since I have declined any sort of relationship with Shelly she has since started to talk a lot of shit about me to my wife. And the shit-talking has caused a lot more friction in the marriage.

I'm gonna take your advice, guys. I'll try marriage counseling. Thank you.

dont let "shelly" know

Thanks, user but I'd rather not send a picture. I wouldn't want any of my wife's family finding out whats going on. I know her brother is a /b-tard. Her family would give her hell. And, though I'm pissed at her, she doesn't deserve a lecture. I think she just needs help understanding why I've got such a problem with the notion.

"Send"

I meant post but I'm retarded so, yeah.

So what do you expect to happen when you go to marriage councelling? Is your wife gonna stop being a fucking wierdo that invites her girlfriends over to her house permanently to have lesbo sex and threesomes with her husband? Your wife clearly has issues from before if she even thinks about shit like that, and you should divorce as quickly as possible and throw them both out of the house. You cant fix a person with marriage councelling man.

I don't know, user.

My Mom says it worked for her and Dad. But I try to keep my parents opinions out of my marriage. Maybe she's right and it would help? I tried googling this shit but it's all articles about husband's friends and shit. Nothing related to my plight.

aye, that is true boss. you should then tell her family about it, but make sure they dont make the information viral to her, just passive aggression. we could also plan a way to ruin her life.
>kick her in the jaw
>move to Somalia
>???
>profit
at least tell us how "shelly" looks. hot or not

Well, she's a bigger girl not too big, though. Just the right amount of chub to be curvy. Brunette with d-cup breasts. Her ass is pretty magnificent and I'd be lying if I told you I didn't consider the possibility.

I'm gonna be gone for a while; I've got to pick my son up from the babysitters.

So do you think your parents went to marriage councelling because your mom invited her wierd ass girlfriends over so she could have lesbo sex and threesomes with your dad? I would say their problems were alot smaller and probably more normal.

Yeah, I'd say so. To my knowledge it was about financial issues.

heh. not too shabby lol. is there any stuff about her personality that interests you?

yeah good luck fam. this Shelly is exhibiting real straightforward manipulative behavior. I think there's plenty of room for hetero couples to play with ffm stuff without ending up cucked, but not when the extra is fucking with the power dynamics in your guys' house.

ok. make new thread later

Gtfo normie
I hope u die

I will.

If I knew the balance wouldn't be thrown off and my wife and I could continue a normal sexual relationship after the fun without complications I'd fuckin' do it in a heartbeat.

What's wrong with the threesome deal? Just state plainly that there will be no extra man threesome in the future ever whatever happens, no open marriage, no nothing. Just a threesome with you and her friend if she really wants it.

If you really don't want it then grow some balls and throw that leech out of your house. You're not really clear on how your wife gets to decide that's not happening.

Well, I'm glad.

"If I knew the balance wouldn't be thrown off and my wife and I could continue a normal sexual relationship after the fun without complications I'd fuckin' do it in a heartbeat."

Okay, I've actually got to go now.

Sounds like a very fragile balance. If you don't want to that's fine, but you sound like you're afraid of your wife. That's not healthy.