What is the greatest Martial Arts movie?

What is the greatest Martial Arts movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/smLAFCVNpwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Raid 2

The Grandmaster

The one YOU like the best.

enter the dragon

Sammo Hung is legit the toughest guy in the business

Rush Hour 3

I have to say Flashpoint.
youtu.be/smLAFCVNpwA

In a real fight you get inside the gaurd handles of the gun and snatch it away with a quick twist of the wrist then you "snatch out" with a closed fist and punch into the windpipe at the same time as you "pound down patties" with your booted foot onto his knee - this breaks the assailant's back with enough force to hear the snap 300 miles away.

American Ninja 3.

Retard. In a real fight all you have to do is put your finger in the barrel to make the gun useless and then you just karate chop (or you can use a ninja chop or a judi chop) them on the back of the neck after sumersaulting behind them like a ninja.

Kung fu panda 2

Fearless.

For fight choreography?

This.

2 from the car chase onwards is up there in terms of GOAT martial/action movies, shame the gap between the prison yard and it makes the film not the best to rewatch. 1 is way more consistent and the Mad Dog fight is GOAT too

Bloodsport

What's a good, REAL martial arts movie?

I don't want no Asians defying physics and slapping away every goddamn punch. I want grit and blood and sweat.

rumble in the bronx desu

Ong bak. Such a well shot action movie with incredible in-camera stunts, long takes of action, and extended fight sequences that make you want to go out and kickbox some niggas to death.

I really like Ong Bak. Don't know about greatest but it might just be the most enjoyable for me.

Oh, you.

It helps when the director isn't just competent but is super excited to be making his movie. So many little easter eggs and shoutouts to other movies and directors.

I'm gonna go watch it right now! Thanks, buddy!

Out For A Kill

modern: IP man 2

classic: the kid with the golden arm

You could definitely sense a passion for it. I couldn't really get in to the sequel though, was that a different director?

I also own a copy of The Protector (I swear it has a different name that I can't now remember though).

The one where the guy calls Bruce Lee a faggot and gets him to jump off a roof.

You should really watch Universal Soldier Day Of Reckoning then.
Also Undisputed 2 and 3.