Ask a 13-year therapist anything. I probably won't criticize

ask a 13-year therapist anything. I probably won't criticize
>dont have much experience with anything directly related to sex, I can tell if your son is gay but not his scat fetish

when I wake up from sleep. I don't wake up, I'm always stuck in bed and I can't move my body. help?

sleep paralysis. have regular sleep patterns and don't let people disturb you in REM sleep if this doesn't work, take high doses of melitonin.

thank you

am i gay?

I*
and yes

YOOOO LMFAO!!!!! THIS KIDS A 13 YEAR OLD THARAPIST!!! MODS BAN THIS DUDE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

TOP ZOZZLE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yooo doc, is it possible for feelings of attraction to change over the course of a couple of years? Asking for a friend >_>

Also, anything to help them change faster?

Of course. changes in sexual preference is very common now a days. don't forget to make sure you are ok with this yourself/

just let it roll buddy. you might just be Bi-curious.

If it happens again just hold your breath and you'll snap out of it.

>take high doses of melitonin.
Just like a doc, pushing pills. Shame on you.

i have trouble to stick to my goals. i made day plans, wrote down my targets in life, visualized them etc. but still after all these years, i still have trouble

any suggestions? thanks

Allow me to elaborate. In short There's this girl, she's really awesome and good for me but I'm not attracted to her. Could that change?

to be fair when I was a teen I used to get sleep paralysis, I took a bunch of drugs. plus my major was biochem. sorry.

Motivate yourself so that way you can give yourself "a boost" when you accomplish a goal. (wine, candy, local strip club..)
Yep. the more you know her, the more you will relize that she is the one. is their men you """like"""

nice satan trips

Nah straight as an arrow doc.

Ok boss, EVENTUALLY you will end up growing on her. patience.

Thanks! Any advice as far as the "patience" go?

Will fapping to futanari, shemales or traps turn someone gay or bisexual or whatever?

1 hour to an eon

do you like dick? do you like men?

>do you like men?
Nope.

>do you like dick?
There's something about a woman having a penis that just super hot.

you aren't gay. BUT you are not straight either. personally, I would rather see a girl go onto a girl than a man on girl

>I would rather see a girl go onto a girl than a man on girl
I would rather see a girl with a dick fuck another girl.

>you aren't gay. BUT you are not straight either.
Bisexual? I don't think I'm that. Can I still just say I'm straight? For simplicity sake.