Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is over 185. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_James_Sidis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you come to Sup Forums...at all?

can you teach us quantum mechanics

lol this

which scale (185) ?

uh i just listened to fark turner The Real Damage and its like the most basic music i could think of

Have you tried learning to program? For example You could probably create something that generated music via a neural net or genetic algorithm

only nudes matter here

all that music is shit tier

>I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.
and you call yourself smart
lol

good point, but OP image looks underage

If you are a genius, why does your Grammar and punctuation suck so bad?

Post tits

>18 year old

when did you become a compulsive internet liar

Nice bait. I'm guessing real IQ around 125. Still ain't bad but OP just wants to be a huge faggot.

Tits or GTFO

why does every tranny that wants attention post on Sup Forums?

How much do you charge per month of homework?

IQ 185, genius, 18yo, High School...
At least be realistic...

Mixolydian, dumb ass.

Send nudes

pov from below your cock looking up at you plz.

So typical anime highschooler

>IQ
>You keep using that acronym.
>I do not think it means what you think it means.

> Claims to understand music on a deeper level than most people

> Listens to a Jerry Garcia band

Pick one

What would you recommend I do to improve my intelligence? Any books you can suggest?

I completed half of an online IQ test and got 95, therefore my IQ is 190.

Suck it.

I want to throat fuck Eliza

I'm tired of your shit
Go kill yourself

The Twilight Series

I bet your midichlorian count is higher than Master Yoda too. GTFO.

>My IQ is over 185. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

TOO STUPID TO REALIZE WHAT "GENIUS LEVEL" IS. 185 IS A GENIUS AMONG GODS.

120+ IS CONSIDERED ABOVE AVERAGE. 145 IS MENSA. 185 IS NIGGER RANGE ONLY.

MINEIS 145 MEASURED 3X. I AM SO SMART YET MY DUMB FUCK FREINDS HAVE 100X MORE THAN I DO.I KNOW EVERYTHING, BUT CAN'T DO SHIT WITH IT. GOT ACCEPTED INTO MED SCHOOL AND PROBABLY WILL JUST BECOME A DOCTOR AND SEE FAT ASSES ALL DAY.

#10 Stephen Hawking – IQ 160
#9 Albert Einstein – IQ 160-190
#8 Judit Polgar – IQ 170
#7 Leonardo da Vinci – IQ 180-190
#6 Marilyn Vos Savant – IQ 190
#5 Garry Kasparov – IQ 194
#4 Kim Ung-Yong – IQ 210
#3 Christopher Hirata – IQ 225
#2 Terence Tao – IQ 225-230
#1 William James Sidis IQ 250 – 300

Low quality bait

>William James Sidis
Literally who

It would probably be more of a curse than anything being as intelligent as any of these individuals.

>IQ >185

yet doesn't post tits

Dont super smart people graduate HS at much younger ages? Shouldnt you be in college already? You fucking retarded OP.

ctrl + v

Literally wikapedia exists

>William James Sidis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_James_Sidis

do you do this like once a week or something? it wasn't good or funny the first time, and it isn't the nth time either

I've always considered myself a pretty intelligent guy, but when it comes to any school subject besides art, music, or history I'm awful at them. Is this just because they don't interest me or what?

>#7 Leonardo da Vinci – IQ 180-190

So he scored on a test that wasn't even invented yet? Ok.I see someone who's got nigger IQ

Moron

Most people of your age spend their times fucking like crazy and you are here fappings on formulas

>Sup
Needs an initial apostrophe.
>I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch.
Learn to capitalize, you European. Also there shouldn't be a comma there.
>Things as diverse as math, music, and art
Music is a form of art, idiot (arguably math as well). *Insert oxford comma rant here.*
>come naturally to me and I get straight A's
Learn to punctuate, faggot; that's a compound sentence, and thus it calls for a comma preceding the "and."
>Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.
Underline or use quotation marks when mentioning another's work in text, dammit! And there shouldn't be a comma in this clause because "Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song" (don't capitalize "is") is a single grammatical object.
>All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.
Fucking hyphenate. Also, "All this" isn't a complete sentence.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

whats it like being Autistic?

tits or gtfo?

All of you newfags get the fuck out

no you couldn't, highschool kids are stupid they can't do shit like that

I was just pretending, idiot.

>#7 Leonardo da Vinci – IQ 180-190
Leonardo da Vinci, ok user.

This is a copypasta, faggot.

We'll, you kind of just did

I took the bait to show everyone there's a bait. Always winning always will

Virgin?

aw shit

also

who the fuck do you think you are?

Hi Trixx :/

Missed you

Thanks for clearing up the reasons behind things.

I guess that makes sense

another thing you can add to the list
you're full of yourself

Ignoring the fact you're not realizing this is Sup Forums, and tits are the only female merits here, you're literally asking someone to teach you a subject so broad as to not be possible to teach in the span of a single conversation. It would be like saying "teach me history".

>That was the asshole response
Here's the helpful one, go on youtube, search general, and special relativity (that's a good start point), and then just try to watch an hour long lecture a day, which you can find there recorded by a wide number of credible sources.

fuck off nigger im smarter than u will ever hope to be

me2

I hate you so much. You fucking newfag. Have you been on Sup Forums for a week or something? It's obviously fucking bait.

The very fact that you got so triggered by this and got so pedantic just makes me want to punch you in your stupid teenage face. I bet you think you're some smart shizz, which is why you got so mad.

Kill yourself.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING NEWFAGS HOLY SHIT THIS SITE IS SO FUCKING SHIT NOW

Fuck you all I'm going to 8chn

IQ doesn't make the genius. Neither does being presumptuous. For me, a real genius doesn't even bother in finding out what IQ E has, but rather demonstrate eir skills doing a good use of it creating, researching or inventing interesting stuff. Can you tell us what kind of achievements have you made to this day.

you look like Jim from the office, If Jim was a cross dresser

>#0 Bogandoff Brothers IQ 800 +

KEK

Will you show us boobs today?

>Le just pretending maymay
>Inb4 le took the bait to the bait maymay
Fucking cancer.

>Thinking knowing grammar makes you clever

Oh hey me at 16.

If you aren't just a ugly zit face and have Facebook, are you the type of nigger that likes to correct people's posts?
Fuck out of here you minimum wage piss-whistle.

>IQ >185
>18
>Still in HS
Bad copypasta is bad
Keep wishing you had some distinguishing characteristic, user

Post tits

18 still in highschool with that iq yea that adds up

Spotting bait - It's not that hard.

Can be 185IQ and ugly as fuck
>if you are clever as you said you may know the rule here.

2009 Polaris 800 IQ Snowmobile CA
www.polaris.com/en-ca/snowmobiles/2009/800-iq