My fucking goodness, I love this girl too much. She has a bf and she's kind of a slut...

My fucking goodness, I love this girl too much. She has a bf and she's kind of a slut, but I don't know why I love her so much. I jerked off three times in a row one after the other just to her. Anyone have some hidden advice that will magically win someone over?

>magical ploy
Truth is no. Either you got or you don't. Only way is yourself and actually talk to the chick. If she likes you more than the current guy then she will hitch up with you. No ploy, no magic, just confidence and actually communicating

Fuck. Do you at least have a tip or something like that?

Don't sperg out? Talk about stuff that is relevant. Casually get to know her and talk about her interests. Don't stalk to find those out though. Find out from her. I mean the best start is to just talk to her. Relevant question. How old are you

18 still in highschool baby. Yeah, i probably don't really love her, but I still want to fuck her so badly. And there's only 3 more months until highschool is done for me so I need to act fast

Also forgot to mention that we ready talk, I got that part down, but I act like a fucking loser talking to her so I dont know if just acting confident will work. She knows I like her already, I made it pretty obvious with my autist switch. So uh yeah, am I hopeless?

1 sec post inbound

Just be yourself and don't "try hard". Let it flow naturally and don't concern yourself with failure. Does she seem to like talking to you or at least seem engaged in the conversations? Also so what summer is coming up she doesn't cease to exist at that point. Honestly you would probably have a better chance to hang out and dig yourself in more into her everyday. Basically she needa to be used to you. But don't act like a fag and put yourself into the friendzone. The issue here is that she with a guy the best thing yo do is just cut your loses and move on. Are you decently attractive/normal?

First kill her current bf. Than while she is mourning you consol her. Tell her you were her now dead bf closest friend and that he said if he ever died he would want you to bang her to make her feel better

Do you ever get invited to parties? If your just going for a quick bang then wait for the summer. Get her to a party, drink with her, flirt, see where it goes. That way you can ditch her after

This too. Honestly disregard my advice on do this

I wish I was like you. To me love and sexual arousal are mutually exclusive. I fall in love with people's personalities. Help I think I have a mental condition

I've known her for 2 years, I talk to her a little bit everyday and i always act myself with her. I fucking talk about dragon ball z with her and video games even though she never watched or di those things. Hey, she did say she started watching dbz because of me.
While talking to her, I often say something retarded which makes her laugh which is probably a pity laugh tbh and she always jokes around with me asking me when was the last time I jerked off and related questions. She's fine with touching me, I dont gross her out so also a plus, but one big negative is that I dont know how to keep a convo going, it ends awkwardly sometimes and I can't let her be the man in the situation.
Things we often do is just stay after school and she likes watching stupid videos with me. I'd say I'm attractive but I'm short as hell which sucks. 5'4. I'm an arab/hispanic so kind of hairy but I'm still pale. Eh idk what to do

I'm not gonna fucking do that, I'm too much of a pussy.
That's kind of weird. I'm the same way but the girl has to get my attention by looking good. Good personality is good for wife material.

I mean nothing is wrong with that. Maybe you just have low test. Its not wrong to think of a chick sexually

...Marcel?

Marcel?

There's the problem - I'm pretty sure I have high testosterone - I masterbate ~twice a day. Maybe that's lowering my testosterone or something. But even when I'm rubbing one out I can't think of them in a sexual way. :(

I have a friend named Marcel who has the same problem, except he's a total creep about it. Recently something happened between him and the girl, and neither of them will talk about it. There's a good chance he raped her.

If she puts up with you then that a good sign. You said she touches you? I mean thats a big sign if she just does it randomly. Also the fact that she picked up an intrest in you? Mimicry my friend is a go as well. Honestly she probably likes you but is either shy or reserved because she has a bf. If she likes soending time with you and you act autistic then i would say you are probably goodm what is she outta 10

Nothing wrong with being a sleaze buddy. Honestly chicks dig that

A sleaze?

......how old are you?

Maybe you aren't attracted to them or your gay

Where I'm from I've never heard sleazy used in the context of women.

Lol well yeah my name is not Marcel and the only problem I have is just being shy.
What do you think I should ask her just to get close personally? Like she tells me what she does with her bf because she said herself that she likes making me jealous, but I just want her to tell me everything, I want to be her pillow (I sound gay af) I really do love her. Loved her for 2 years. What should I do? Do girls like shy guys or should I start acting more confident, even if I have to force it. This is all so foreign to me because this is literally the first time I ever really loved someone. I haven't even kissed anybody because I just never liked anyone that much. I love her so much....im such a fag

twice a day, fucking normie I was masturbating 6 times a day in 7th grade and it just kept going up. if I have time I'll do it 14+ times a day

Pretty sure I'm not gay, and I'm definitely feeling something for them.

If shes trying to make you jealous shes trying to get a response. Don't be a fag and take the plunge

So, you're attracted to a cartoon girl?

The you respect them i mean if you don't get flustered around her the talk to her

God when do you have time to eat

Pretty sure there's a way to cut corners and get some protein in as well ;^)

How would I do that?
Pic unrelated

Ah shit dude you /fit too?

Gotta conserve that protein. If I ever bang my girl unprotected I make sure to eat her out after. How much can you bench?

Lean in close when she touches you and see how she responds. Don't pucker your lips or anything just lean in

285, im fresh fit tho. I've yet to maximize my gains. I bench more than my weifht tho 210

You're a cuck.

Same guy still, also i cum straight into my shaker so i don't miss any due to absorption

Wrong reply dude, think you mean OP

I did my bad just tryin to help a nigga out

Yeah, that's how id describe myself when it comes to this stuff.
You know what, this is a good idea. I'm actually going to do this tomorrow. Can you tell me what's the best case scenario for this?

Yeah, know what you mean. I've recently taken to masterbating into condoms and sucking it out, but that still leaves some. Thinking of cutting out the middle man and cumming directly into my mouth.

Gonna stop now, don't want to derail your thread OP ;^)

Best case i mean thats a given
I mean could result ina kiss
Could result ina awkward kiss
She could ask what your doing
Or worst case she tells you she doesn't like you and things get awkward.

I mean I've all but cut girlsand sex out. Too much cardio is adverse ro my bulking. I've taught myself how to self suck.

Same guy as before, but honestly you won't know until you do it. If she likes you she will act of not then she will let you know one way or another

You know what, ill do it, fuck that, I'm going all out. While she's watching a video with me, shoulder to shoulder, ill cup a feel. If all she does is stop without resisting or moving away, ill continue, putting my hand between her thighs. She likes teasing me, let me do the same. While I'm groping her, ill ask her if she likes that. Whatever comes next is up to fate. I swear ill do this, I want to fuck her up so badly. She's a slut anyways, I bet she'd like it while having a bf. I just want to fuck her, I swear ill do this. Wish me luck?

Meant to say "yell stop"

Id start with putting your hand on her thigh and move up slowly. Basically you can play the thigh of as an accident but goin for full cup is a tad rapey

Wheb do you plan on doing this? I wish to know how this plays out

What's wrong with rape? She'd probably enjoy it. Joking. Yeah ill start with the thigh I guess, ill make it as natural as possible. I want this to happen, its a fucking NEED
I'm doing this tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm fucking pumped. I really want to do this. I'm tired of tip toeing around the pool for 2 years, I'm hopping in without knowing if its hot or cold. You think this is a good idea? Instead of worrying if she likes me or not I'm just going to pull the trigger, regardless if there's a bullet, I wouldn't know

Money.

I mean if you need to know you need to know. Only one way to really find out. You like a chick ask her out. Simple. Post something at this time tomorrow regardless of what happens. Make the picture the same