DJT and the Giant Impeach:

DJT and the Giant Impeach:

Update on Trump's ties to Russia:
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?tid=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.31e7d9aeb16f

tl;dr: Erik Prince (Betsy DeVos' brother), the founder of Blackwater, met with Putin associates in Seychelles to arrange back-line communication between the Trump administration and Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY
wnd.com/2017/04/5-reasons-for-obsession-with-russian-influence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

sage

Nah. NA here.

Republicucks on suicide watch. Get rekt

This kills republicucks

Your tl;dr, read it again. Lib-fags are now the tin foil hat conspiracy fags.

Also, Washington Post = Fake News

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.amp.html

Get rekt republicuck

We all know you offer to snitch when you din't do nuffin.

I am actually going broke, how do I become a shill like you?

A shill for current news? All you have to do is read.

no, the constant shitposting, cuck

iran and north korea are the real enemies.

I wish someone was paying me to talk shit about Lord Dampnut.

When has Sup Forums become the spearhead of tumblr? This was once a place of pepes and SJW haters, and now it's the opposite? What is happening to Sup Forums?

Oh. You just have to be persistent.

>this was once a place of
>things that happened a month ago
This place was never good, but it used to be better. Old Sup Forums would have elected Vermin Supreme, not this tiny-handed wig rack.

One year ago to be more specific, not one month. I've been here for a lot longer, Sup Forums has changed. It's popularity with all the memes, donald, maruseru... it has risen and journalists and tumblrinas are taking over now. I wonder if there's another site on the web that is like old Sup Forums.

commie plant.

he just resigned, it is all over the news
youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY

>commie
You are in the wrong decade, sir.

Hmmm...So if the entire cabinet was offered their post as reciprocity; (I recall a DeVos server being one of the destination addresses for the Trump Tower server that was also talking to the Russian bank that they tried to hide by taking it offline, then bringing it back up a week later) and I believe capital punishment is still the sentence for treason; For everyone complicit in a conspiracy (with the help of a hostile foreign power) to take over the U.S. government - Would you shoot them on the White House lawn or build a gallows and sell tickets?

I'm willing to bet you can sell more tickets than the number of people who attended Drumpf's inauguration.

Whatever you say boris

Considering that I just read an article that donald donated his first several paychecks to the us national parks, i consider your bs fake news.

They look so happy in their ignorance.

All glory to motherland USSA

The American Way!
Why not make a few bucks?; after all this is a capitalist country. The Republicans would support this entrepreneurship, right?

Kek

I'd still hit it...

At least you know she'd be down with post-sex snacks.

She's gonna be so pissed when she realizes the wall means no more tortilla and salsa...

And that she's helping to pay for it.

I like how it says April Fool's Day at the end for all the people who sit through 30 seconds of being Rickrolled.

All the left wing parasites here still so butthurt. How does it feel knowing you gargle on pelosi's and schumers cocks?

Kek your tears are delicious

>call opponents of trump "parasites"
>while taxpayers are bilked for millions
>mar a lago scam
>trump tower security bill

Those tears only become sweeter as Trumpies realize the administration is like the Hindenburg.

You should really add "cuck" to that

>lets aggravate Russia. what could happen?

that's stupid

God damn Vasili. Fuck off already. This is America and we aren't afraid of Russia. We are more powerful than Russia and we never needed their help in WW2. Fucken DDay faggot and japan. All USA.

BREAKING NEWS!

Obama held his first fundraiser for his senate run in the living room of a Bill Ayers, who bombed the pentagon!

Nobody cares, OP.

>nukes don't exist

Wouldn't that be great news if that were true? Iran is barely a regional power, and when China eventually gets sick of the Kim family's yipping, South Korea and Japan will bomb them into the stone age (which isn't far for them to go).

True. In fact, when the Republicans talk about running the government like a business, Russia is a great example of how that plays out.

Hi Shareblue
Nice washington post link you posted there you shill
Nice try
Maybe this time he'll get impeached, maybe this time he'll be found for ties with russia.
Or maybe he won't like every time so far with the last 50 attempts to find evidence against him.
Maybe you'll keep failing for another 7 years.
But good luck, maybe you wont kill yourself later after a few years of failure

Nah, it's just that at this point you need to be in complete fucking denial to still think that trump is any good.

U mad m8?

>>lets aggravate Russia. what could happen?
These are the same people who called Obama weak for not intervening in Crimea.

Listen user
The thing about shills being here on Sup Forums is true.
It's not a joke, there are actual paid shills here and unpaid reddit tumblr shills here.
That's why it's so shit and why we sage these dumb shit threads.

Ur mad.

I only voted for him because I have a gay brother and thought Pence would create legislation for electro-shock therapy for free to fix him.

Yes, im quaking in my boots, getting bootyblasted, getting anally enraged
Your tactics only work on those foolish enough to not know a shill when they see one.
Once you've been found out the jig is up, everything you say is void.
You see the feeble attempts to save face by claiming someone being butthurt is grounds for winning an argument.
It's more often than not projection.

We have more nukes faggot. Fuck off boris. USA!!!!

Staying mad

Ties to saudi arabia is ok but ties to Russia is not? Good luck on impeachment it has never stopped a president in American history/

It's OK to be afraid, user.

> (OP)
>Hi Shareblue
It's a Washington Post link.
>Nice washington post link you posted there you shill
If we only discussed Breitbart or Fox News, things wouldn't be very interesting, would they?
>Nice try
Awful lot of smoke for no fire... and more every day.
>Maybe this time he'll get impeached,
No way he makes it 4 years. Eventually the Congressional Republicans are going to have to throw him under the bus to save their own careers. As it is, they're looking at a bloodbath in the midterms.
> maybe this time he'll be found for ties with russia.
There's no question he has ties to Russia. The question is whether there are clear quid pro quo conspiracies or actions.
>Or maybe he won't like every time so far with the last 50 attempts to find evidence against him.
The GOP ran a longer investigation on Hillary than they did for 9/11, found nothing that would stick, and yet Trumpkins still insist she should go to jail. At the same time, they believe we should all give up on investigating Trump because we're three months in and he's not already in getting perp walked across the White House lawn.
>Maybe you'll keep failing for another 7 years.
President Pence won't be much fun either, but there's no way he gets elected in 2020.
>But good luck, maybe you wont kill yourself later after a few years of failure
I think the suicidal people on the left are going to hang out a few more years just to vote against these people.

You liberals are jealous russia isnt the 51st state.

You can't argue with a mentally ill liberal they will always try to change the topic or make a personal attack,

You mad too?

ITT: Trumpies getting raped until the room stinks

liberal logic

How can I be mad when trump won the election?

Such a fucking shill. CIAnigger should go back to /mlp/

U mad

>2 completely different people

Trumper logic

Nice sterotype

Kek

wnd.com/2017/04/5-reasons-for-obsession-with-russian-influence/

Reason 1: It's all true.
Reason 2: Every speculation
Reason 3: Every word
Reason 4: Every claim
Reason 5: All of it.

>Facepalm

Prove I'm wrong.

How much does Shareblue pay you?

More than you make

Shareblue does not pay you $10k a month, I can assure you they can get shitposters for $8 an hour.

>10K/month
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Phew...almost got me there, user. But seriously, I make more a month than you do, unless you consider the rent you save by living in your mother's basement.

>"Parasites"

The program that made Andrew Ryan in Bioshock was a lot more entertaining than the one writing your posts right now, tovaich.

Yep. That did it. Congratulations.
>Typical Trumpie, just like his idol, thinks he successfully "argued"

Americans are dumb enough to pull the lever for Trump even without that kind of coercion. If that makes you happy, you just might be a Russian.

you trump haters will cling to the thinest threads. Trump can have Putin over for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every day if he wants, it's not illegal and not an impeachable offense. Trump can dial up Putin, put it on speakerphone and walk around all day if he wants dumbass.

You were saying, faggot?

I was saying you fucked up now, Jake. Good thing I work for BOA.

I bet you do faggot.

healthcare shouldn't be a problem for you if he have that much.

That remains to be seen, right Jake? Work starts bright and early tomorrow.

In all seriousness though, why, why, would you post this information here?

Mmmmm...trust fund child. I bet you love to go skiing on Mumsy and Daddy-um's money.

Proof you don't have to be intelligent to save money.

Obama is using every resource to try and get Trump impeached. He said it himself.

Add Soros-funding to the mix and there you go. Although Vault-7 explained that the (pathetic) shills "do it for free"!

It's been a massive, coordinated SJW raid daily. They've been screaming to take down Sup Forums on /qa/, too. Thankfully that kind of typical democratic censorship hand't worked, yet.

Found the k/type Wolf. Good on you user. They're just using on you what would work on themselves.

OK

That is literally fucking retarded.

You LITERALLY just rep acted what was said on FoxNews. I heard this Shit there.

If Hillary played fair she Olund be under scru nifty.

Instead all media, ALL MEDIA is full steam against trump. I turn the tv off. Thanks OP to being a shuckle and shill

Thanks for keeping the thread alive! Maybe a few more people can get Jake's account info.