So who's played ME: Andromeda?

So who's played ME: Andromeda?

Also hidden gem thread. Best stuff you've found on YouTube/LiveLeak etc.

youtu.be/MVvbekJ2To8

youtu.be/j1VAOK7Ca0g

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=FL5EA6HFyeVMN8RJwvfakcJQ&v=DNw13z1qGwU
youtu.be/nWjcIIzdlqg
youtube.com/watch?v=7KWkao73HuU
youtu.be/c3mPhHx2pj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't play that game anymore. Addison is a disgusting, and flagrant display of reptilian propaganda, and I can't believe people are fine with that.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=FL5EA6HFyeVMN8RJwvfakcJQ&v=DNw13z1qGwU

I enjoyed it thoroughly at points besides the glitches and horrid facial animations. I absolutely hated that infuriating cunt as well you're not alone there.

When I first started playing, I genuinely thought there was some kinda back story behind her being so bizarre. Like I figured they where going to say she'd been tampered with during cyro sleep, or something.

When you think about it, something like them being messed with in dark space, would make an interesting plot element, which could be built on like the reapers where in the first game. Recall that for a lot of ME1, you thought it was the geth doing all of it.

I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me. The combat takes a bit to get used to.

I've never played it yet, what do you mean exactly?

I mean, I won't even remotely say its close to the original trilogy even at [the trilogy's] worst, but I'm still enjoying it. Lots of bugs, nothing gamebreaking. I did a custom character and manager to take all of the retard out of my characters face. Except for the accidentally asian looking face/skin and bimbo-blonde hair, but still. I'm still at least somewhat interested in the story, even if theres really only like one new race technically (spoiler alert). For the most part I do enjoy the combat. I obviously wish I had more control over my squadmates but I like being able to easily swap powers in and out.

I just really wish it was better. Better dialogue, better/more fluid animations/cutscenes, more new aliens etc.

Why does everyone keep saying this? The only difference in combat between this and past ME games is how you switch guns and switch your view from left to right. Everything else is pretty much the same.

No I'm pretty sure she's just autistic. /vg/ wants her yard pussy so bad.
Also legos
I actually enjoy combat the most plus the new aliens are pretty interesting Jaal and Deal are my niggas.
Vetra is my new waifu.
I know what you mean sometimes it's like dialogue was written by a three year old. I'm presuming the Jaal romance as the female Ryder I've heard it's the best one besides Vetras.

In ME1, you start out investigating a colony that's been attacked, and everyone abducted, with a Turian specter on your team. He goes into the area to investigate ahead of you only to be killed by another Turian specter named Seran, who for most of the game, is the guy you think is leading the geth to take out humans, since he does have an ax to grind. Later you find out, that he's been indocrinated by the reapers, who are an advanced synthetic species, who wipe the galaxy clean every every 50,000 years. I might have the times wrong, but that about sums up the first game.

And then Bioware went and fucked everything up in the end like theyve been doing recently.

youtu.be/nWjcIIzdlqg

That one was more EAs fault. This new one is entirely on the devs though from the sound of it.

True I just generalized it to much if they'd have developed the animations and gameplay better it would been less laughable..

Huh, that's really cool

I've been teetering between Peebee/Vetra/Suvi. I know Vetras is more complicated than the other two but I'm going for that 3 romances achievement so im sure ill see them all eventually

I don't know this for sure, but it sounds like they've had so many issues with EA, that a lot of there good devs have kinda given up, or moved on. I really think they should start asking around for another publisher to buy them out.

You should look up how they did the suicide mission in ME2. I think that was one of the best endings of any game ever, and it seemed like it was going to matter more in 3.

No, this one was EA again. They weren't going to allow the game to be delayed again to polish it up.

EA is always to blame for this shit.

Maybe but no matter where you go there will always be that one SJW that ruins everything.

Well there is a reason why they literally beat out the two companies that caused the housing collapse for "worst company of the year", while all of that was going on. I think they're one of the few big biz vilians, who've actually earned their hatred.

Ok, only one I played was 3 and I honestly can't remember much besides it being pretty fun to play since I loved gears 1 as a kid and like the whole third person shooters thing

Oh, yeah I almost forgot about that part of it too. Did you hear though? Now SJWs are pissed because they think that the game is glorifying colonialism.

3 was good all the way to the end, then it went to shit. Lol the fucked up salute right before the final battle was kinda a warning that I was entering the shit show section.

gonna wait for crack. not paying for sjw-fucked games.

They can go fuck themselves. Oh wait they already are. I mean SJW's that create a game the pisses of SJW's? Beautiful

Ubisoft is matching them for pure dickery though. AC Unity took the fucking cake with that.

- Bugged as shit.
- DLC
- In game transactions. Buy items + money.
- Chests that only unlocked if you were a certain level (Based on other Ubisoft games you purchased).
- A Phone App (that you had to purchase) that helped with shit in the game.

It was their greediest game to date. And the game that had me saying "fuck it, I'm just going to pirate all their shit in the future" Haven't bought an Ubisoft game since.

OH wait, no I played 2. I remember the mission now that shit was really cool, it's been so damn long but yeah that was definitely a great ending, felt like I actually accomplished something challenging and then the squad members dying had wtf'ing the whole time.. except jack

Not that impressive, to them the air is some form of offensive content lol.

You are a smart man

Jack is actually a good bit more likable in ME3 surprisingly.

I've been hearing that a lot of their problems come from kinda the same shit Konami was doing, which was treating workers like shit to the point at witch they just kinda say fuck it.

Jack was an antihero she wasn't supposed to be like able. She was a biotic God raised in captive isolation so wasn't going to be a people person.

True, but at the same time she was kinda a nuisance. Think chick on perma pms, just minus the whining portions.

If you haven't already... youtube.com/watch?v=7KWkao73HuU

And just wait till you get to the Krogan fight scene, holy fucking shit.

No I get it but it never botherd me much. I mean they trained her to be aggressive and love destruction by giving her narcotics when she did good and electric shocks when she did bad. She was gonna be a handful I just expected it.

I know what you mean, but where I in Sheps shoes, I'd likely of airlocked her, which would have been a bad decision, I'd of regretted later.

Eh, I just always hated her dumb shaved head for whatever reason. She would've looked way cuter with at least some hair but I didn't mind her personality I'm just dumb like that

Yea for me her potential usefulness out weighs her shit attitude.

This worked for me, I made both the Ryders Asian looking, and it seems like that got rid of like 90% of their facial bugs for some reason. Weird I know, but it did do the trick for the most part.

Because asian faces already look like unreal bots.

I only have one play through and my Ryder was Asian so I didn't even know till later there were face glitches

I'm just saying if it was IRL, and I was Shep. I mean I'd be kinda worried she'd kill someone on my crew, or sell me out to pirates, or something. Would have been the wrong call, but still with the initial information, I'd of done it.

I expect them to fix this shit show in the next installment of the series. But I have my doubts.

I kinda wonder if they're not going to go on to some other game for their next. It would let the bad PR die down a bit.

I must say that what I'm most disappointed with is the lack of new species. Really only one truly new species in a brand new galaxy. it feels really lazy like they just didn't want to put effort into the new story.

I really like vetra, but i feel a little left out with all the tits in alternate romances, was hoping for some of that turian ass

I thought it was 2 new species. The angara and kett.

Yah but the way the Angaras are designed is really well I guess that's really the only plus the remanent look kinda half assed and like they stole the aliens from Independence Day and made them into machines.
That's actually not entirely true I'd spoil it if I told you though.

this. 3 'new' species, and 1 of them is just a corrupted version of the Angara and the other isn't even a species, it's just a bunch of 6 hundred year old machines.

Watch that the Remnant are really just Reapers.

Maybe they're saving new species for sequels? If this thing gets lucky enough to have one but they did say that they plan on continuing the game but it's not necessarily going to be another trilogy.

Checked and checked.
That's pretty dumb though. ME series was great, and the only new species throughout the entire game was 1 prothean survivor with great humor and a fat toad thing

I disliked that angarans are basically twe'lik headed protheans. Jaal looks almost like the prothean you find in ME3

series* not 1 game, but in all of them. A few new bad guys and that's it. They did introduce the Leviathans, which was pretty dumb. They should have just left the Reaper's creation a mystery.

And the rakni and the organic species the reapers evolved from. Also everyone seems to forget about the vorcha.

Really? I thought they resembled snakes or electric eels considering their ability to produce a bioelectric field.

Not to me. I swear the even hired the same guy to do both voices jaal and prothean

And the drell.

Did not know that. Oh well Jaal is a pretty cool guy. I enjoy his character anyways..
EA, Bioware can't tell who more lazy anymore but they've made it a bad habit.

Also the thorian was a completely unique creature.

Agreed.

That's true, but you can choose to end the rachni in the first game and you'll never hear about them again. They're pretty much equivelant to the animals found in Andromeda.
Vorcha and Drell were so insignificant to series that they didn't really matter to the plot. I did like that Drell dude you got though.
But still, ME had a multitude of cool species, wouldn't have hurt to add more then 2 for the brand new game, especially since they didn't have to redesign all the species from ME series from the ground up, just pretty much reuse them.

Let's not forget about volus to. Hey why aren't there any volus or Elcor in new game?

Yeah, but it's pretty much a complex animal you have to kill. I'm talking civilization level species, like quarians, human, turians, asari, salarians, krogans. 5 species you never heard of introduced in ME 1, all with civilizations and a storyline that isn't confusing for each of them. ME: Andromeda has 2 biological civilizations, WHICH happens to be just corrupted angarans and other low level species able to be integrated and a machine species you know absolutely nothing about.

everyone that bought this game should feel bad for allowing shitty lazy game devs to still make money. you're the reason the game industry has gone to absolute shit

Except that rakni were very intelligent like organic geth.

Intelligent yeah, but they didn't really serve a purpose to the game other than explaining the hate between krogans, turians and salarians. Rachni didn't have a civilization in ME, you either wiped them out or fought them in ME3 when the reapers took them over.

Uhh that's not what happened to me. In the last game there were rakni squads contributing to my end game readyness. They added a lot to that green line of prep were a huge part of my end score. Clearly you and I played then differently.

You probably choose to save them then. But they barely add any strength to the end game of ME3. Everybody else contributes far more than the rachni.

youtu.be/c3mPhHx2pj4
Gaiz gaem of du yar

It allowed me to let some of the help that would have come at cost slide completely worth it.

Also the salarians don't contribute shit unless you fuck the Krogan so no everybody doesn't do more.