How did /b spend its evening/day?

how did /b spend its evening/day?

Mostly video games. Going to try to get some k later but idk if it'll pan out. I have a shit ton of Xanax for sale but no money so life is kinda hard. Pretty hungry but I'm broke as fuck until someone buys drugs from me so I'll probably continue to waste time here and other places to help me ignore the fact that I haven't eaten in a couple days

smoke a bunch and browse Sup Forums while listening to some music
pretty average, but i enjoy it

how did you end up in that situation

Woke up early with my girlfriend in bed, no hangover from last party. After we brushed our teeth, we had morning sex and then breakfast.
Went downtown with her to go shopping, she got some make-up, I got her a bracelet, then we had lunch.
Dropped her at her place, got home, masturbated at Hinata Hyuga hentai and then went on Sup Forums.
Good day.

working

how can you feel the need to masturbate after such a day

>turned the rotors on an impala
>changed the rear tires on a nissan or something, wasn't paying attention
>changed the front tires on a bmw
>wandered around the lot looking for something to work on
>practiced patching holes in tires to look busy
>washed my bay
>helped a coworker reinstall a tail light
>helped the old supply lady by putting stuff up on the high shelf for her
>resurfaced the drums on a kia
>wiped down my tools
>carried old tires to recycle bin
>washed my bay
>talked cars with a few coworkers
>came home
>beer
I like my job but damn business is slow right now.

3 more months of high school and I'm.going to college. I cant do anything that brings me enjoyment anymore. I really dont want to grow up I guess. I know I have to and I will but I just dont want to. Thinking about moving on is so draining that I literally just lay down and listen to music all day. Not that fun. The new samurai jack is the only thing I look forward to.

Coding some c libraries for a game. went out with family.

I only sell in bulk and no one has the money to buy xan by the hundreds

school, go home, sleep for hours, wake up, listen to music, and start my homework

I have the sex stamina of a demi god. Last night I came in her pussy 3 times and 1 time in her ass, and that was me drunk.

it will get easier

Wasting hours on mostly Destiny and Sup Forums. I hate them both.

It's all good m8 I hate my life

Didn't go to uni, stayed home played dark souls 3 and masturbated
thank you for asking

Trained and rolled
Ate a steak with sautéed greens

Listened to the new Power Trip album
About to play some Battlefront

so i'm guessing you're a mechanic? how do you feel about having self driving electric cars in the near future? maintenance surely won't be the same, other than changing tires, if i'm not wrong.. If you care at all, what's a mechanic's point of view on that?

I refreshed Sup Forums 50 times to feel less alone

I genuinely hate most of Sup Forums. I don't like the people, the attitudes, the views. On the plus side, no logins.

You're under the impression that poorfags will run to the dealership and buy a new self driver.

Correct. I'm not enthusiastic about self driving cars personally. I became a mechanic because I'm a car enthusiast. Maintenance already isn't the same. All electric cars require specific certifications and are, in my opinion, much more dangerous to work on. However to your point, self driving cars aren't self repairing. In that regard very little will change.

is it a game you're developing yourself?

you should reconsider your business model, or you're entire life at this point.

you're welcome

you're welcome to share ideas with strangers on the internet with whom you will most likely never meet or talk to again, for the sake of feeling less alone if you would like, user

woke up at 3 pm, stayed up till about 6:30 am last night because I drank too much caffeine. Cleaned the dorm a bit and then did laundry, then studied and got dinner at the cafe on campus. Now i'm back and I should be studying more but I'm on Sup Forums instead.

woke up 2:00pm
its 6:20pm now and ive yet to leave my bed

not necessarily. i am under the impression that self drivers will become as common as owning a corolla today. it is just a matter of time

you're right

Went to class late, bought fast-food on way home.
Smoked a good four bowls, studied and practiced, now smoking again contemplating suicide.

Pretty sure you are me.

practiced what, if you don't mind me asking..

what is it that you hate the most on this site other than the obvious trolling and autistic baits?

We just may be.

Solo Gutiar pieces for my upcoming recital, and pieces for my Jazz Ensemble.