W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Alice3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Alice3D!

Come, sit and t-tell me your problems. I'll h-help out as best I can.
Don't suffer in silence, Anonymous.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ov8cHQWitZ

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1RinfdYVLGP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumperoo

May I please sleep on you

I'm super zzzz right now

Hey Alice
how do I go on living without knowing what is written on your fridge?

Swoosh! Good evening Alice!

*pats her lap* C-come take a snooze

Hi Alice!

Here's a bump for you, Alice~ I hope it helps. How was your day?

I just wanna see alice in thigh highs

zzzzz

zzzzz

zzzzz

zzzzz

you're comfy alice

you're super comfy...

It's on m-my patreon dummy: alicemargatroid

Hello d-dear, how can I h-help you today

You sound cute

tits or gtfo

wearing that cute dress+boot combo I see alice! What tea tonight!

-snugs Alice and brings her a sour cream donut-

Not for me, except for when I´m on MDMA.

N-no you are

y-your a f-faggot, user-chan!
k-kill yourself! XD

G-good news! I doped it up f-for you!

Have a taste:
vocaroo.com/i/s1RinfdYVLGP

Sky popping, I got a new phone! So ya'll can have a 2B drawing I made in quick memo in about 30 seconds.

Very well, thank you! It looks like it's gonna be a swell night, don't you think?

I made the steak!

hey sweetheart.
vanilla chai sounds dope.

I like it, hon.

Alice why do i not need people in my life to be happy?

It only has the calligraphy pen option, so it's fun to try and draw with it!

Good choice! I had that last night

I love you Alice. no homo

Then j-just look at the post I m-made? With a picture of m-my fridge in it?

D-don't you read m-my updates?!

G-good work Anonymous!

I s-sure hope so!

Looks g-good, I'm sure 2B w-will like it.

W-why do you think happiness comes from other people?

Nice kitchen area!

Where did 2B go anyway? Did she leave?

Happiness is largely an internal process designed to help you survive by positive reward when you do something that furthers your survival. Makes sense you can have happiness even alone.

I fucks with these threads.

Om my gosh, that was ubercute

Come here often? (Aslo what tea did i get)

Every day we stray further from God's light.

Hey alice, do this gif related and livestram it pls

WHAT is this stuttering shit you newfag virgins are doing? Are you SO emasculated you feel the need to do such stupid, stupid shit?

How's everyone's night going?
Also check'd

"try", you say. it looks good, hon.
taking some time off, she'll be around again I'm sure.

I finally met the person, I'm talking to her now

I l-love you too, SUPER homo!

I'm g-glad you like it.

Why a s-snake?

W-what?

Look at m-my other post!

Good?

N-no thanks

0.0 -squeaks?-

what stuttering?
going okay. got some shitty news recently, but it's all going to even out someday. I hope.

She'll be back in a few days. She has something to attend to.

Alice I have a question for you, I'm not sure if I'm overreacting or if it's okay for me to be upset about this. My boyfriend went to a strip club like a month or two ago, and he told me that he got a lap dance and yeah. I told him it was okay, and that was whatever. But on saturday, I went with him and a few of our other friends to a strip club to celebrate a friend's birthday. My boyfriend bought him a lap dance and was surprised/upset seeming when he found out that it was no touching. I thought no touching was standard, and now I'm wondering if he touched the other stripper and it's making me really uncomfortable because he didn't mention that to me at all when originally telling me what happened.

Another thing was that he kept telling me to keep an eye out and wanted me to get some pointers from the strippers about lap dances and mentioned that he wants our friend's dad to buy him a lap dance This kinda hurt because it felt like he was essentially telling me to be more like other girls. I was never really big on giving lap dances to begin with, and he has almost completely turned me off of the idea of giving him one.

Am I overreacting? I haven't told him how I feel at all yet, but I wanted to get a second opinion because I feel like this is something that I should be okay with, and I'm trying really hard but it's getting a little bit difficult.

Well, we'll make it a good one no matter what~

Pretty good! Thanks for asking!

Why havent killed yourself yet??

alice! there's this girl whose real great and really interested in me and she's fairly attractive, but no matter what I don't I can't get myself to like her that much!
>we've been on one date so far
>I have a massive tendency for suppressing emotion, and a fair amount of female related mental scaring.

Okay, I've been burning to hear Alice's opinion on the eternal programming debate...

Spaces or Tabs? And why?

I need your help Alice.

I was part of a fascist white nationalist group. Real deep, Daily Stormer tier stuff. I suppose it was a good time, I made some good friends.

And then my Grandmother died. I was heartbroken, but when I got to the funeral, it was at a Jewish cemetery. It turns out that I was everything I hated all along.

On top of that, knowing I couldn't hide it from them forever, I had to leave the group I was in. I broke contact with some of the most loyal friends I ever had.

Did I do the right thing? How can I reconcile with myself that I was always one of what I saw as the enemy?

What do I do?

any time management tips? for me, I found that without at least 6 hours of sleep I feel dull and sleepy the next day, and after a full day's work I probably only have 3 hours or so do be productive

You s-should talk to him; this m-may simply be a miscommunication. You w-won't know until you ask.

I've g-got too much to do

Good, new phone going to talk to director about taking a supervisor role at work. only 3 d/c at hospital today so my night will be easy! Thanks, I used to doodle a lot in HS and jr college.
What shitty news, if you want to share...?

Do you feel you are pushing her away or that you aren't compatible with her?

You're a man?

Post your feet please!!

Four spaces, c-configure your editor to turn tabs into spaces s-so you can still use tab though.

Convert to Judaism

N-nope.

O. I was afraid that she had gotten tired of the threads.

im going to physically assault you

I see no stuttering, what are you on about?

Ahh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you!

No problem! It's a pretty good night here too~ Having a quiet night

Right on, I actually just cracked my phone screen a bit more the other day. Luckily, it's only a tiny crack so it doesn't make it unusable.

W-why in the world would you try to have LESS than six hours of sleep?

She j-just doesn't have the stamina an Alice does.

I see. I've never really liked or hated tea. Cute voice aside, i take some therapy. Hi Alice, I'm C. How do i deal with loss of emotion and emptiness. See just now, your voice created a bit of calm along with the webm, but a while ago it came to be like i don't feel anything but absence anymore. What do you think?

if i get dubs u gotta HONK

trips and i am now in honking charge

also alice how are you, someone should w-worry about you too! honk

yup, it resolved some deeper stuff.
>I no longer want to kill everyone all the time. hurray!
However the forced emotional distancing is still ingrained.