I'm pregnant and just found out my bf cheated on me. now I don't even know if the baby is mine...

I'm pregnant and just found out my bf cheated on me. now I don't even know if the baby is mine. what am I supposed to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wut?

Write the date and "baby daddy" on your palm

I'm gregant and found just out my gf cheated on test. now me don't even knew if the babby is mine. what do?

Only Jeremy Kyle can fix this one for you love.

>bf cheats
>gf pregnant
>baby uknown
/wut

Go fall down some stairs

Come home find out im pregnant then find out my boyfriend cheated on me. Now i question if this is the othwr womans baby. Halp

Gr8 b8 m8

can't you get a DNA test?

We need Maury

obvious bait is obvious

Post a timestamp

>Falling for this painfully obvious troll

no no this is totally possible

youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

Sounds like problems blacks face are coming into the white community, unless (and its likely is based on the statement) there's a nigglet in there.

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]OP is a fag.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Unless your boyfriend is a bisexual fencer and somehow coated his dick with the seed of another man, I'm pretty sure you know whose baby it is.

i cam here to post this and glad someone had already beat me to it.

>bf cheated
>dont know if babys mine

Bad b8

If he cheated on you, cheat on him and get pregnant with a black baby. They'll fight to death in your womb.

Tits or GTFO.

It's in you so it's yours

I feel you OP
Hopefully it will be twins and at least one of them will be yours

You are fucking gay !!!
If your BF cheated then he may have another child from another grill .... you being the preggo GF ... the kid is yours fuck tard

I r8 this b8 8/8 m8

Hur hur